Clear All

• He's a lazy SOB.
    4 screws are far to many.

hate screwdrivers.
    Toyroom Effects
    Buy My Spam!

All i wanted was a Pepsi..

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Your Super Crazy Greeny! Like Super Crazy...... Super Crazy. Super Crazy SUper Crazy...... Greeny23 I love how you are so super cool at this Forum YOUR SUPER COOL ... WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ON THESE TOXIC PEDALS... I almost bought one. I AM SO PISSED!

Comment

• hate screwdrivers.

I was never much of a vodka fan either.
      Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

...i want to see regular homeless people fighting homeless people in santa claus suits over a sweater vest and purple members only jacket.

Comment

• It's no Beavis Board but it does what I need it for.

Comment

• ^^^

Cool!
          I make hand painted vintage style fuzzes: http://www.lowbroweffects.com

Comment

• Thanks guys for the help. I think my coat is a little thin, but I'm a little wary about putting thick coats after I mucked up twice. Will keep practising and hopefully get better at this.

All that work and then you put the lock washer on the outside...

Comment

• Where is the best place to get pots? Seems like a lot of places are hit and miss
              Good Deals with: spitfireme123, lovEd, benintexas, eor, rydia is hot, BloodBros, downer01, rabbot13, mewithoutlouie, Faldoe, VTM, thesockmonster, Dark Aegis, Unclemeat, Snare227, tashiattack, joaocunha

Agile Al-3000
              Peters Gryphon
              Mesa Traditional 4x12

Check out my band, it would be greatly appreciated

www.myspace.com/velaofficial

Comment

• I buy all of my pots from Mammoth but Tayda recently starting stocking solder tab Alpha's so I'm going to give a few of those a try.
                ARC Effects
                ARC Effects On Facebook

List of Positive Transactions

Comment

• I buy all of my pots from Mammoth but Tayda recently starting stocking solder tab Alpha's so I'm going to give a few of those a try.

ive noticed tayda generally has the right pot, but they arent solder tab mostly. You can still solder on the other type though, correct?
                  Good Deals with: spitfireme123, lovEd, benintexas, eor, rydia is hot, BloodBros, downer01, rabbot13, mewithoutlouie, Faldoe, VTM, thesockmonster, Dark Aegis, Unclemeat, Snare227, tashiattack, joaocunha

Agile Al-3000
                  Peters Gryphon
                  Mesa Traditional 4x12

Check out my band, it would be greatly appreciated

www.myspace.com/velaofficial

Comment

• That's right, a little trickier but doable.

They've recently added a lot more values with the solder tabs so check again, they might have what you want.
                    ARC Effects
                    ARC Effects On Facebook

Comment

• Wahey - what schematic did you go with? That looks fantastic.

I went with the Sabrotone vero layout. Sounds fantastic. At max settings it adds a bit of modulation to the sound which is very tasty. I really wish I owned an actual camera as it looks far better in person. I used a Poly/stain combo to give it that aged lacquer look. Here's a gutshot of the guy.

Thanks for the hookup on the Brick. I think this is a unit I'll be keeping around.
                      I Build/Mod/Repair Pedals.

Good deals with: Aaron_SS, ShortScaleMike, DRGUN

Comment

• I kinda want to make that now.. nice work!
                        Guitars - Too many

Effects - Dirt

Amps - Hiwatt DR504 - Hiwatt Cab

Rack Unpacked
                        www.Stocklinphotography.com

Comment

• I went with the Sabrotone vero layout. Sounds fantastic. At max settings it adds a bit of modulation to the sound which is very tasty. I really wish I owned an actual camera as it looks far better in person. I used a Poly/stain combo to give it that aged lacquer look. Here's a gutshot of the guy.

Thanks for the hookup on the Brick. I think this is a unit I'll be keeping around.

the flip swich the Bypass? Anyway to make it footswitchable? Could try a clickless bypass system and have a smaller switch in an enclosure that controls it.
                          Decolonize

Comment

• Yup I used a Millenium 2 bypass with a DPDT switch. It wouldn't be an issue to mod it for pedal use. I chose to have it like this so it could just sit on my amp as I rarely turn reverb off.

Comment

• I went with the Sabrotone vero layout. Sounds fantastic. At max settings it adds a bit of modulation to the sound which is very tasty. I really wish I owned an actual camera as it looks far better in person. I used a Poly/stain combo to give it that aged lacquer look. Here's a gutshot of the guy.

Where'd you buy your brick from?
                              ARC Effects
                              ARC Effects On Facebook

Comment

• Where'd you buy your brick from?

Got it from ShortScaleMike. it's one of the "long" decay ones. Although I have a hookup with CE Distribution so if I'm ordering anymore I might go with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X