Collapse
No announcement yet.

HCFX VIDEO GAME LOUNGE

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of this thread, I just picked up another Wii tonight. The Mario Kart package was on sale here in Canada for $40 off the regular price, so I biked down and got one today.

Hacking it riiiight now, gonna be playing all the new major titles this week that've came out since I last sold my old one. Weeeee!!

Totally want a wii, mostly for mario kart and zelda games
    Guitars: LsL T-bone|Gibson 62ri SG|Martin D-18
    Pedals: |DiamondComp|Whammy DaVe|Pitch black|Naga Viper|Hotcake|DMM|RRR|
    Amp: Vox AC15HW1x

Comment

LOL...I'm finally about to finish MGS2: Sons of Liberty...10 years after it came out. Its held up pretty well, though, even when stretched on a widescreen. Definitely the weak point of the franchise, though. I'm glad to finally be through it for completeness' sake. I'm gonna be buying MGS 2 and 3 for the third time each when the HD collection comes out. Excited to play Peace Walker in HD with the PS3 controller; never could get along with the PSP control layout.

Also excited about Uncharted 3. I don't play many video games, and when I do, I expect them to have a fun, linear, engaging, and not too difficult single player campaign. I suck too bad to play with other folks.

Comment

I'm finding myself less and less interested in games as I get older (now in early thirties). occasionally one or two pop up. fallout, portal, minecraft.... and skyrim's sure to be a life waster when it's out. rage too.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        {www.dronecloud.org}
        {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

I'm dying for the next Half-life game
          Good deals with: Orangesix, Jhammnet, tsunamijesus, houseofglass21

Epiphone Empire
          I'm 18.

Comment

I'm finding myself less and less interested in games as I get older (now in early thirties). occasionally one or two pop up. fallout, portal, minecraft.... and skyrim's sure to be a life waster when it's out. rage too.

yeah, me too really. I've bought one game this year or maybe it was late last year. I only play in the winter mainly as winters here suck and are long.
            Guitars: LsL T-bone|Gibson 62ri SG|Martin D-18
            Pedals: |DiamondComp|Whammy DaVe|Pitch black|Naga Viper|Hotcake|DMM|RRR|
            Amp: Vox AC15HW1x

Comment

Totally want a wii, mostly for mario kart and zelda games

Loving it so far. Been playing Sonic The Hedgehog 4 (yes, the next official one in the series) from the Virtual Console Arcade thing. Got a bunch of .wad files on there now, tons of old school + brand new Wii games.
              Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Shadowgate will aways be the best game evar.
                Guitars - Too many

Effects - Dirt

Amps - Hiwatt DR504 - Hiwatt Cab

Rack Unpacked
                www.Stocklinphotography.com

Comment

LOL...I'm finally about to finish MGS2: Sons of Liberty...10 years after it came out. Its held up pretty well, though, even when stretched on a widescreen. Definitely the weak point of the franchise, though. I'm glad to finally be through it for completeness' sake. I'm gonna be buying MGS 2 and 3 for the third time each when the HD collection comes out. Excited to play Peace Walker in HD with the PS3 controller; never could get along with the PSP control layout.

Also excited about Uncharted 3. I don't play many video games, and when I do, I expect them to have a fun, linear, engaging, and not too difficult single player campaign. I suck too bad to play with other folks.

What's this about an MGS HD Collection?
                  Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

Wow that looks awesome. I don't know how I have always missed this series.
                    FS/FT: Shure SM58 Beta good condish, Pioneer SX535 analog Receiver... looking for dirt, tuner, anything really. Pics available just ask

Comment

• I'm dying for the next Half-life game

there hasn't even been a single screenshot released

episode 2 came out in 2007. at the soonest ep3 will be 5 years later. harsh, valve.
                      good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                      soundcloud
                      facebook

Comment

• Cool - I may have to preorder it then.

What's this about an MGS HD Collection?

MGS 2, 3, and Peace Walker recast in 1080p for PS3 and 360.

Will also include the original MG1 and MG2: Solid Snake, first brought to America in the MGS3: Subsistence package. I'm looking forward to a good excuse to play Snake Eater again. In fact, I think I'm gonna start with Snake Eater and play the whole series in chronological order. The only canonical game that won't be playable on PS3 as of the HD release is Portable Ops, but I'm hoping for a second HD collection with the Twin Snakes version of MGS1 and Portable Ops.

Comment

• there hasn't even been a single screenshot released

episode 2 came out in 2007. at the soonest ep3 will be 5 years later. harsh, valve.

at this point I'm all but certain they're working on hl3, not ep3
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          {www.dronecloud.org}
                          {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

• My brother is working on it too!
                            ((( KoskineN )))

Fender '52 Hotrod AVRI Telecaster
                            Fender '62 AVRI Jazzmaster
                            Fender Johnny Marr Sig Jaguar
                            Fender EJ Stratocaster
                            Fender CIJ '69 Competition Mustang
                            Gibson Les Paul R7
                            Gibson ES-339
                            Gibson SG '67 Special RI GOTW
                            PRS McCarty
                            Larrivée LV-03RE

Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo + Mesa 2x12 cab
                            Dr.Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 combo
                            Orange Rocker 30 head
                            '79 Fender Champ

Too many pedals...

Comment

• Speaking of this thread, I just picked up another Wii tonight. The Mario Kart package was on sale here in Canada for $40 off the regular price, so I biked down and got one today.

Hacking it riiiight now, gonna be playing all the new major titles this week that've came out since I last sold my old one. Weeeee!!

Get Xenoblade, thank me later.
                              Guitars: PRS, Fender, Gibson, Epi
                              Pedals: Octophant, Wilson, Danelectro, Monsterpiece, Way Huge, Custom, Line 6
                              Amps: Egnater, Ampeg

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

• MGS 2, 3, and Peace Walker recast in 1080p for PS3 and 360.

Will also include the original MG1 and MG2: Solid Snake, first brought to America in the MGS3: Subsistence package. I'm looking forward to a good excuse to play Snake Eater again. In fact, I think I'm gonna start with Snake Eater and play the whole series in chronological order. The only canonical game that won't be playable on PS3 as of the HD release is Portable Ops, but I'm hoping for a second HD collection with the Twin Snakes version of MGS1 and Portable Ops.

That sounds pretty awesome. Snake Eater was always my favorite in the series - I will definitely be picking this up (if only just to have it).

I hope they release a second collection with Twin Snakes and Portable Ops as well...although I never finished Portable Ops, so maybe just including a summary of the story would be enough.
                                Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

Working...
                                X