Collapse
No announcement yet.

HCFX VIDEO GAME LOUNGE

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, Uncharted 3 got a 10/10 from IGN.

CAN'T ****************ING WAIT!!!!
    Guitars: PRS, Fender, Gibson, Epi
    Pedals: Octophant, Wilson, Danelectro, Monsterpiece, Way Huge, Custom, Line 6
    Amps: Egnater, Ampeg

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

• any opinions on which DLC was the best to get for Arkham city? most of them were just skins from the looks of it, I bought from Costco so it had the catwoman DLC, which I think may have been standard everywhere. skins I don't care about, same with beatemup challenge maps, but I'm hoping I didn't miss out on any actual missions.

it will probably take me a while to beat the game, I'm more of an explore everything, get all the side missions done, find all the eastereggs kind of guy rather than a beat it in four hours, on to the next game type of player.

I'm really curious to see what calendar man does on halloween.
      we could be dangerous: art, as a real threat

Comment

• any opinions on which DLC was the best to get for Arkham city? most of them were just skins from the looks of it, I bought from Costco so it had the catwoman DLC, which I think may have been standard everywhere. skins I don't care about, same with beatemup challenge maps, but I'm hoping I didn't miss out on any actual missions.

it will probably take me a while to beat the game, I'm more of an explore everything, get all the side missions done, find all the eastereggs kind of guy rather than a beat it in four hours, on to the next game type of player.

I'm really curious to see what calendar man does on halloween.

From what I hear, GET THE CATWOMAN DLC right away. It apparently will change the story as you go along and can potentially alter the ending as well.

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

• Guys, Uncharted 3 got a 10/10 from IGN.

CAN'T ****************ING WAIT!!!!

I still have to go back and finish UC2. borderlands took over all gameplay for a long time. when does 3 drop?
          we could be dangerous: art, as a real threat

Comment

• November 1st. I'll be hoping to get it as a Xmas gift.

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

• pre-ordered BF3 for my PS3, and I almost NEVER buy games new.

I just want to enjoy that weekend when everyone sucks as much as me.
              Good times rolled with:

WAWBanks, RadioSilence, theboywho, ponch, fruvai, joeyowen, jah_vengeance, sparkfriction, HeartfeltDawn, robw, tvrf21...

I gave stuff to Melx for free and nothing bad happened

(Formerly known as Hides-His-Eyes)

Comment

• I played the BF3 beta. Kinda hated it. Games like that are much better on PC.

Really looking forward to MW3.
                Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

• Just bought Arkham Asylum last week when AC came out.

It was GOTY edition for 20 bucks, stoked.

I'm really cheap/lazy/behind when it comes to games so I'm loving it so far.

Only got to play for a few hours, but am excited to go play more tonight.

In the middle of fighting bane as we speak
                  check out my sweet dealzzz, I got tons of them

Comment

• Loved Arkham Asylum...it even motivated me to get the Platinum trophy
                    good deals: maracox, stevics, whoismilan

Comment

• MY BF3 shipped today. Should be here tomorrow . Also you guys should note that the BF3 beta was a much older version of the game, to my knowledge, and was meant to test the servers, and not so much gameplay.

Comment

• I played the BF3 beta. Kinda hated it. Games like that are much better on PC.

Really looking forward to MW3.

so true. any shooter (and RTS) is vastly better with a mouse. this can't be argued.

platformers, sports games, driving games and most other forms are much better with a gamepad.
                        good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                        soundcloud
                        facebook

Comment

• i've been really out of date on video games in the last 2-3 years.

only playing Bioshock now, that game is great.

the new BF4 looks absolutely unbelievable.
                          "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

• so true. any shooter (and RTS) is vastly better with a mouse. this can't be argued.

platformers, sports games, driving games and most other forms are much better with a gamepad.

Conversely, when you spend all day hunched over a computer, any game is better on a big TV stretched out on the sofa.
                            Good times rolled with:

WAWBanks, RadioSilence, theboywho, ponch, fruvai, joeyowen, jah_vengeance, sparkfriction, HeartfeltDawn, robw, tvrf21...

I gave stuff to Melx for free and nothing bad happened

(Formerly known as Hides-His-Eyes)

Comment

• I'm stoked for Skyrim, also the new Zelda. Those look to be pretty damned awesome. Also the new Assassin's Creed--gotta finish that series. Speaking of series, Mass Effect is one of the best I've played. Can't wait for the conclusions for both ME and AC.
                              Guitars: 2003 Les Paul Studio, 1996 Gibson Blueshawk, 1996 Fender American Strat (on loan from girlfriend), Martin 000-CXE
                              Amps: Ceriatone 100w HRM Bluesmaster with C-lator, Fender Princeton Chorus
                              Pedals: Turbo Tuner, Ego Booster, Java Boost, RMC-3, Captain Coconut 2, King of Tone v4, TIM, DS-1, DL-8, RC-2
                              WANT: Fulltone TTE, Moog MuRF (and other Moog stuff)
                              SPAM: Avatar empty 2x12 cab (Bay Area pickup)

Comment

• Yeah - ME is one hell of a series, I can't wait to see how it all ends.

Assassins Creed is one of my favorite series as well. I believe that this next game will wrap up with Ezio story line and then we will get the final game of the 'main' trilogy AC3...then whatever spin off games that that generates. I loved both Ezio centered games, but I do miss having to use the amount of strategy you did in the first game when making the main assassinations.
                                Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

Working...
                                X