Stolen Instrument List

Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STOLEN 1969 Gibson Les Paul Bass SASEEN stenciled in white paint on front of case

1969 Gibson Les Paul Bass was stolen from my house in Traverse City, MI.

The bass came in the original hard case and had the name SASEEN stenciled in white paint at the top, on the front of the case.

I do not have the serial number and the seller, back in 1978, Fiddler’s Music has no records.

Do I have a snowballs chance?

Mike
    Screaming Stone - Music Instrument Protection and Stolen Instrument Recovery

Comment

STOLEN Ernie Ball Axis Super Sport w/sticker "ASHBA"

The guitar is an Ernie Ball Axis Super Sport. Bird's eye maple neck, piezo pickup, standard bridge, 3 knobs, volume knob was removed for easier use. It's a pretty rare guitar, there is a black sticker right below the bridge which says "Ashba" in cool graphics. I support a wife and kid and I really don't have the money to replace the guitar.

Thanks,

Eric

Comment

STOLEN 1963 Fender Jaguar Olympic White w/red pickguard and 2001 Gibson Thunderbird

Our studio was broken into, here is a list of the items stolen. Any help would be much appreciated.

1. 1963 Fender Jaguar, Olympic White, red pickguard

2. 2001 Gibson Thunderbird, dark sunburst

3. Canon Digital Rebel camera

4. Samson Condenser mic with stand

5. Sunn PA System with 2 speakers

6. Korg Kaoss Pad 1st edition

Comment

My Gibson Les Paul, some recording mics, and a presonus firewire interface. I miss these things dearly :/

Comment

wow, who does this crap??
            http://www.ratethiswgwag.com

Comment

STOLEN Fender American Standard Telecaster Serial (x)13939732

Robyn Hitchcock's Stolen Guitar - TORONTO* Robyn Hitchcock's Stolen Guitar...

Fender American Standard Telecaster Serial (x)13939732. Color is close to a sky blue. Stolen from car in Toronto.

Comment

STOLEN Fender '72 Telecaster Thinline RI w/ Bigsby

I had the following items stolen from my car 1/24/08 from the Funhouse (206-5th Ave. N) in Seattle between 11:30 pm and 12:45 am: I don't have a serial number for the telecaster, but it does have a not-standard bigsby tremelo that would set it apart from the pack. The pedals and the rest of the gear is un-marked. Thanks again for your help.

STILL MISSING:

Fender '72 Telecaster Thinline RI w/ Bigsby

Shure SM58 Microphone

Zoom H4 Handy Recorder

Boss TU-12 Tuner

Boss AB-2 2-Way Selector Swich

Oh, and my Motorola i730 Cell Phone

RECOVERED:

Sho-Bud LDG Pedal Steel Guitar S# 13617

Furman SPB-8 Pedal Board

Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb

Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pedal

Boss NS-2 Noise Supression Pedal

Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Pedal

Marshall ED-1 Edward The Compressor Pedal

Goodrick L120 Volume Pedal

Reward gladly given if you can pass along information that might be able to get these back to me. Thanks for looking.

Jeremy

Comment

STOLEN Warwick Thumb Bass Bolt On “Off the Hook” sticker

Bass is in a black Warwick case with a sticker that says “Off the Hook”. Bass also has a distinctive wear mark above the top pickup as well as a broken bridge pin on the ‘E’ String.

Bass was stolen while loading equipment into vehicles after a show in Glens Falls NY. If you have any information, please contact me.

Joshua Brooks

Comment

STOLEN 1999 Martin HD28 LSV S#676045

Stolen during the Yarmony Festival in Colorado at backstage of state Bridge Lodge.

I'll take all the help I can get.

Big Water

Comment

Stolen Drums Ludwig 22" x 14" Silver Sparkle Bass Drum and 14" and 18" Piaste Cymbals with "JCFU" on innner bell

On Wednesday, February 15th, Joe Camarillo's blue 4 door

1991 Buick Century License Plate X488288 was stolen from the Superior Street Practice Space. Joe is the drummer for the following bands:

The Waco Brothers

The Hushdrops

Dollar Store

Number Nine

In this vehicle, Joe had the following gear that was stolen:

Black Roadrunner Bass Drum bag including:

Ludwig 22" x 14" Silver Sparkle Bass Drum

Sparkle inlays on front hoop are missing

( produced April 30, 1966 )

Blue Cymbal Bag ( broken zipper ) including:

14" Paiste Signature Series Hi-Hats

marked with "JCFU" on inner bells

18" Paiste 2002 medium crash

marked with "JCFU" on inner bells

22" Zildjian Jazz Ride ( VERY old )

Green Nylon duffel bag w/ wheels including:

Pearl S-800 snare stands ( qty 2 )

Yamaha CS-745 single braced cymbal stands ( qty 2 brand new )

Yamaha CS-745 single braced hi-hat stand ( brand new / blue film still on foot pedal )

Joe's Wallet and other misc personal material were also taken. Any and all help in recovering or identifying any of this material would be GREATLY appreciated.

Comment

RECOVERED - STOLEN '66 Fender Strat Black (original, very worn), Fender Strat 2000 Black NOS w/Kinman pickup, '79 Fender Strat Hardtail Tobacco/Sienna Sunburst

Last night someone broke into my truck in my driveway and stole 3

stratocasters.

A 1966 black strat that has allot of missing paint

A 2000 black NOS with kinman pickup in the neck position

A1979 hardtail tobacco/sienna sunburst.

Please keep an eye out for these.

PICTURES AT WWW.SCREAMINGSTONE.COM

Comment

STOLEN Fender Strat '66 Reissue Candy Apple Red Mint Green pickguard and Fender P Bass Sunburst Gold Pickguard

!REWARD!

Two guiitars were stolen out of our van parked at a paid parking lot on Boylston and E. Olive st. on Capitol Hill at around 120 am. on Halloween.

One Fender Stratocaster 66' reissue, Candy Apple Red, Mint Green pickguard, Rosewood fretboard, large headstock, Made in Japan.

One Fender Precision Bass, Sunburst, Gold pickguard, maple fretboard, Made in Mexico.

These guitars are pretty unique, and should be easy to recognize. If anyone should know anything about the theft or happens to see either of these guitars please contact us.

Police report has been filed. Keep an eye out at pawn shops, guitar shops, craigslist, anywhere! We may consider a reward for the return or info leading to the return of our stolen gear.

We are desprate to get our instruments back...

Comment

STOLEN Gibson Les Paul Gold top '57 Reissue Serial 7 3741

Gold top custom '57 reissue from about 2003 or a little before.

Model LPR-7

Serial 7 3741

One screw missing from pick guard

Looks like this: http://www.gibson.com/backstage/Cust...ldtop_800s.jpg

Comment

STOLEN 6-String Clevinger Bass Serial #6-009

I had a gloss black 6-string Clevinger electric upright bass stolen a couple of years ago. Serial #6-009.

It is the same design as the one shown in the picture at the referenced web site, but all black with 6 strings.

http://www. stringbassshop. com/clevpage/MP_Clevinger_Basic. html

Thanks!

Doug Johnson

Comment

STOLEN Martin D41 S#1186430

I come out of a Recording session and was putting stuff in my car in Oceanside, Ca. Someone just came up and lifted my Martin D41 AMAZING 1 year old guitar. The serial number is #1186430. S. Fisher of Epiphany Voice and Music.

Comment

Working...
                                X