Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Ready to Tattoo Your Body Into a Musical Instrument?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Ready to Tattoo Your Body Into a Musical Instrument?

Check this out...

The possibilities are, uh, more than skin-deep
    Simplicity, my new album project, is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

I might consider it since they're only temporary tats. I am still inkless and plan on staying that way.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
      I might consider it since they're only temporary tats. I am still inkless and plan on staying that way.
      Gee, I thought you might get the girls to play with you if you tatooed a set of drum pads on the top of your head.
      --
      "Today's production equipment is IT-based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson, Resolution Magazine, October 2006
      Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then

Comment

This world is moving way too fast for me....
      http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

Temptoos would be a boon to photography. The electronics; you can put on business cards and anything convenient.
        Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

I'll keep this family oriented, even though I want to make others smile.

Interesting, but I'm not interested.

Nor am I interested in ink. I don't like it and I don't think it looks as good on girls or women as unadulterated flesh does. I guess I'm old fashioned.

But the people who ink themselves are not doing it for me.

I wanted one as a child, and today I am glad my parents forbade it.

Insights and incites by Notes
          Bob "Notes" Norton
          Owner, Norton Music http://www.nortonmusic.com
          Style and Fake disks for Band-in-a-Box
          The Sophisticats http://www.s-cats.com >^. .^< >^. .^<

Comment

Permanent or temporary bar codes - they're coming when form and function combine. People will go to the bank or grocer. The teller the check-out machine will scan their tattoos and fingerprints. Maybe they'll take a DNA sample too. One can then withdraw or deposit invisible money or even purchase something. Scammers will concoct, fake, temporary bar codes and DNA mismatches.. The conductivity of the tattoo will make it all an electronic transaction.

Fingerprints will still have a roll to play. Fantômas once framed a crime on a corpse by peeling off the skin of his hands, leaving the dead man's fingerprints at the scene of the crime. That was around 1915. The future's been here for at least a hundred years.
            He has escaped! Youtube , ​Murika , France

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRivers View Post

Gee, I thought you might get the girls to play with you if you tatooed a set of drum pads on the top of your head.

Okay, I'm the other way around. I was thinking it might be cool to play drums on hot looking tattooed women.
              Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

Sorry Mike, but I find Ken's idea far more interesting...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Phil, I gotcher back, no worries. Maybe now we can set up a review like this. Anyone questions it, you simply say, "Back off, man, I'm a professional pro audio reviewer."
                  Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
                    Phil O'Keefe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This isn't personal - it's just business.

My guy don't need no stinkin' interface......

http://www.crazydeliciousband.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X