No announcement yet.

That movie about dead people and recording them

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's John Holmes?

EDIT: Eh, never mind. I just did a google image search with safe search off, so I
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Music is well said to be the speech of angels... nothing among the utterances allowed to man is felt to be so divine."

~Thomas Carlyle

Comment

Paul McCartney has been dead since the 60s...

.....he sounds pretty good.........
      "Many (bands)have retooled with that marketing concept in mind without understanding that the party experience is supposed to be for the audience and NOT themselves" - wheresgrant3

Still HCBF's reigning "Sexiest Forumite"....Dont hate me because Im beautiful

DRF On MySpace

Comment

band status - "its complicated"

Comment

I had a SPRING REVERB that onetime made the sound that something was screaming from inside. It put a chill down my spine, If I could have captured that..............................

Dan
          http://musicinit.com/fastfingers.php An Experiment in 80's Technology

http://youtube.com/techristian My YOUTUBE channel
          Music videos at http://musicinit.com/video.php

Comment

I had a SPRING REVERB that onetime made the sound that something was screaming from inside. It put a chill down my spine, If I could have captured that..............................

Dan

Oh man, you should have looked inside... might have gotten three wishes.

“Music is well said to be the speech of angels... nothing among the utterances allowed to man is felt to be so divine."

~Thomas Carlyle

Comment

Dan

Gheez,.... I had that once,..well sort off,.....

I was mixing a song once and had all the tracks that were bad ,muted. We recorded a last vocal take and I thought I hit the stop button but the track kept on rolling and recorded nothing because we went out of the studio to smoke something. our guitarplayer walked out of the smoking room to call his girlfriend(which he did in the studio).

When we got back in the studio we listened to the mix a few times on high level and afterwards we discussed the song without hitting stop.

Suddenly we heard someone say,..awesomely loud : Hey honey,...when I get home make sure you're undressed,..I'm gonna rip you a part!!!"

Man we were scared ****************less but instantly knew that was the guitarplayer calling his girlfriend... he tried to hit stop but we made sure he couldn't do that because we wanted to listen to all he said haha. ( I mixid the lines in an other song of ours once and when we took the CD to the local bar here about 150 people heared it.
              Don't Eat The Yellow Snow. Don't Eat The Yellow Snow.

Comment

Suddenly we heard someone say,..awesomely loud : Hey honey,...when I get home make sure you're undressed,..I'm gonna rip you a part!!!"

Man we were scared ****************less...

Could it be you were perhaps scared ****************less for a second because you didn't no if maybe "Honey" might be one of y'all?

~Thomas Carlyle

Comment

Could it be you were perhaps scared ****************less for a second because you didn't no if maybe "Honey" might be one of y'all?

I'm 6.14ft and 243lbs man ,.. I eat three of those tiny guitarplayers for breakfast each day.,...

Comment

Dan

There is something in my refrigerator--- a squeaky belt, maybe?--- that every now and then start to sound like a woman sobbing... heaving great whimpers and sighs. It's creepy, too.
                    Every paint-stroke takes you farther and farther away from your initial concept. And you have to be thankful for that. Wayne Thiebaud

Friend me on FACEBOOK!

Comment

Speaking of John Holmes, I watched Wonderland, which was in the bargain bin and it was actually pretty good. Interesting story.
                      RIP: Nite Owl Jazz

Comment

I'm 6.14ft and 243lbs man ,.. I eat three of those tiny guitarplayers for breakfast each day.,...

Heh, we

~Thomas Carlyle

Comment

Cool story!

I only eat people who eat salad's and stuff. I'm a vegetarian.

Comment

Cool story!

I only eat people who eat salad's and stuff. I'm a vegetarian.

~Thomas Carlyle

Comment

Working...
                            X