Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides the fact that I am highly allergic to smoke... I just can`t stand the smell of it and being around people who smoke just kills me, literally. I will get really sick in seconds if I`m around it. Its gotten worse with age but seriously, just for the health of your wife and daughter?, you should seriously consider giving it up mate. Something to consider. Go for a run every time you feel like lighting up or something.

I think your'e right about it getting worse as you get older.

When I was a teen I was the ONLY one of my crowd that didn't smoke...
    I remember riding in a car jammed in the middle with everyone of my buds puffing away on unfiltered ciggies, one after the other,
    I inhaled so much second hand- smoke, I might as well as been a smoker too.
    If I was lucky enough to get a window seat I would try to crack the window a bit and my buds would punch the **************** out of my arms for trying.

I get an instant headache when I smell smoke...even worse is the smell of the butted ones in an ashtray.

I run every morning along the river, last week there was a guy about a 1/4 of a mile away smoking, while working on the golf Course, the wind was just right and the smell hit me just for a few seconds...Instant Headache.

Getting the car gassed up, same thing, soon as I get a whiff of the raw gas...heads starts pounding.

'Old Lady' perfume and cheap cologne too...****************, my head is hurting just talking about it.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">In the Kingdom of the Blind, the One-eyed Man is King.</div>

Comment

I grow 10 inches each morning when I wake up btw but that's gone before my first cup of coffee.

Yeah, me too, but it can stay like that for hours. I think it's a combination of good genes and perhaps the Korean ginseng tea I've been drinking almost daily since I was 14... not sure.
      "Everybody loves you when you're six foot in the ground."
      ~John Lennon

Comment

Booshy - go to the health food store and purchase some Damiana herb and when you MUST have a smoke, smoke the Damiana- it also works in joints. I gave up cold turkey by using Damiana whenever I had to have a smoke, like the first one with your coffee, the one in the afternoon with a glass of wine etc.
        You'll satisfy the puffing response and you'll slowly remove the nicotine craving.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://johnlsayers.com/phpBB2/index.php" target="_blank">Recording Studio Design Forum</a><br />
        <a href="http://johnlsayers.com" target="_blank">Design Site</a></div>

Comment

You'll satisfy the puffing response and you'll slowly remove the nicotine craving.

I have no nicotine craving ,... days can go by without me having a smoke.
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Don't Eat The Yellow Snow.<div align="center">Don't Eat The Yellow Snow.</div></div>

Comment

Yeah, me too, but it can stay like that for hours. I think it's a combination of good genes and perhaps the Korean ginseng tea I've been drinking almost daily since I was 14... not sure.

Ginseng'll do it. Yohimbe is the motherlode, though.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"> <br />
            <font color="blue"><b><font color="olive"><font color="sienna"><font color="purple">Every paint-stroke takes you farther and farther away from your initial concept. And you have to be thankful for that. </font> </font></font><font color="olive">Wayne Thiebaud</font></b></font><br />
            <br />
            <br />
            <b><font color="#808000"><font color="blue"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/rasputin1963/info" target="_blank">Friend me on FACEBOOK!</a> </font></font></b><br />
            <font color="#808000"> <br />
            <br />
            </font></div>

Comment

I have no nicotine craving ,... days can go by without me having a smoke.

But eventually you want to smoke? How is that not a craving?
              <div class="signaturecontainer">The new blog: <a href="http://synonymmusic.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">http://synonymmusic.blogspot.com/</a><br />
              <div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

<i>Originally posted by Walters9515</i><br />
              <b>yes he is SIG:<br />
              <br />
              [...]where is where but where could where be because where is he to where ,where<br />
              <br />
              I know u have a full blow studio where and haven't ever heard what a envelope follower is or have never used one in your life beside with a Quack which u are quacking like a rubber ducky in a tub</b>

</div>
              </div>
              </div> </div>

Comment

"Ah I understand ", she replied, "but it's no problem to poison your wife, man if your mixer breaks down we buy a new one, if I stop working there's no way you can afford a new chick like me",............

a woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke

Comment

Ginseng'll do it. Yohimbe is the motherlode, though.

Yohimbe... never tried that, but to be honest I'm afraid. It's bad enough with ginseng, or even without. I
                  ~John Lennon

Comment

Yohimbe... never tried that, but to be honest I'm afraid. It's bad enough with ginseng, or even without. I
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"> <br />
                    <font color="blue"><b><font color="olive"><font color="sienna"><font color="purple">Every paint-stroke takes you farther and farther away from your initial concept. And you have to be thankful for that. </font> </font></font><font color="olive">Wayne Thiebaud</font></b></font><br />
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    <b><font color="#808000"><font color="blue"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/rasputin1963/info" target="_blank">Friend me on FACEBOOK!</a> </font></font></b><br />
                    <font color="#808000"> <br />
                    <br />
                    </font></div>

Comment

Ginseng does work as an aphrodisiac. It's true.

i'm 55 years old; how many kilos do I have to buy in order to get a one time erection of three minutes with a 65 year old women?

Comment

i'm 55 years old; how many kilos do I have to buy in order to get a one time erection of three minutes with a 65 year old women?

Three minutes? You're thinking too small. Make a day of it... you know, flirt around and tease maybe all afternoon until you're ready to explode. But don't take so much ginseng that your dick actually explodes. There's probably nothing worse than anticipating wild passionate sex all day, only to have your dick explode instead and end up featured on the "Thousand Ways to Die" series. More importantly you don't want to leave her right on the edge all frustrated with no resolution... that's just not nice and being dead is no excuse for that sort of insensitivity, IMO.

So start out on Monday with one pack of tea in the morning and work up to maybe three cups a day by Friday or Saturday. You'll know when it's working. For one you'll feel it, and you're friends will start calling you Woody. That's when you know the big day has arrived.

I think the tea is probably a bit better than gel caps like Ginsana. The Korean Tea like below is what I've always had since I was a kid.

~John Lennon

Comment

Is this a trick question?
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">In the Kingdom of the Blind, the One-eyed Man is King.</div>

Comment

I think the formula is:

k = ret * aow

where k = number of kilos, ret = required erection time and aow = age of woman
                            http://www.surrealisticpenguin.com

Comment

• Working...
                              X