Just realized something extremely stupid about my smoking habits

boosh

• Members
i'm 55 years old; how many kilos do I have to buy in order to get a one time erection of three minutes with a 65 year old women?

Three minutes? You're thinking too small. Make a day of it... you know, flirt around and tease maybe all afternoon until you're ready to explode. But don't take so much ginseng that your dick actually explodes. There's probably nothing worse than anticipating wild passionate sex all day, only to have your dick explode instead and end up featured on the "Thousand Ways to Die" series. More importantly you don't want to leave her right on the edge all frustrated with no resolution... that's just not nice and being dead is no excuse for that sort of insensitivity, IMO.

So start out on Monday with one pack of tea in the morning and work up to maybe three cups a day by Friday or Saturday. You'll know when it's working. For one you'll feel it, and you're friends will start calling you Woody. That's when you know the big day has arrived.

I think the tea is probably a bit better than gel caps like Ginsana. The Korean Tea like below is what I've always had since I was a kid.

Korean%20Red%20Ginseng%20Tea.jpg

Archived