No announcement yet.

Just realized something extremely stupid about my smoking habits

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just realized something extremely stupid about my smoking habits

I occasionally smoke a cigar or cigarette and sometimes a joint.

10 minutes ago I stepped out of the studio to smoke a cigarette in the livingroom. Rizzo was watching TV.

She asked me why. I told her I never smoke in the studio. I don't like nicotine and tar getting stuck onto my faders and stuff. I also want to keep the air clean inthere and I love those white cones of my Yamaha Monitors,..don't want them to turn yellow.

"Ah I understand ",she replied ," but it's no problem to poison your wife ,man if your mixer breaks down we buy a new one, if I stop working there's no way you can afford a new chick like me",............
    Don't Eat The Yellow Snow. Don't Eat The Yellow Snow.

Perspective, perspective!
    Every paint-stroke takes you farther and farther away from your initial concept. And you have to be thankful for that. Wayne Thiebaud

Friend me on FACEBOOK!

Comment

So, you discovered that there is something more stupid than taking smoke full of cancer-inducing substances straight into your lungs?

Oh wow!
      www.guslozada.com

Comment

Smoke outside Boosh, or quit completely...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

So, you discovered that there is something more stupid than taking smoke full of cancer-inducing substances straight into your lungs?

Oh wow!

Is this the guy speaking that gave me mexican poison in a blue bottle once??

Every time I see a drink in a blue bottle my liver starts hurting right away,,....

Comment

Smoke outside Boosh, or quit completely...

I usually do but I'm in my yammies and it's freezing outside,...

I cut down the smoking habit very very much already,...I went from 50 cigarettes a day to 20 a week.

Comment

it will stunt your growth...wait... you are WAY tall right?
              Well, New studies have shown that even after you stop smoking, you will lose an inch of height every year...
              So.... Boosh, in 20 years you might end up being the size of one of the Seven Dwarfs.....which one? hmmmmm...let me guess?
              In the Kingdom of the Blind, the One-eyed Man is King.

Comment

10 minutes ago I stepped out of the studio to smoke a cigarette in the livingroom. Rizzo was watching TV.

She asked me why. I told her I never smoke in the studio. I don't like nicotine and tar getting stuck onto my faders and stuff. I also want to keep the air clean inthere and I love those white cones of my Yamaha Monitors,..don't want them to turn yellow.

"Ah I understand ",she replied ," but it's no problem to poison your wife ,man if your mixer breaks down we buy a new one, if I stop working there's no way you can afford a new chick like me",............

In summary, you married the right person.
                The new blog: http://synonymmusic.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by Walters9515
                yes he is SIG:

[...]where is where but where could where be because where is he to where ,where

I know u have a full blow studio where and haven't ever heard what a envelope follower is or have never used one in your life beside with a Quack which u are quacking like a rubber ducky in a tub

Comment

You live in a country where weed is legal and you still smoke tobacco? Does not compute...
                  http://www.myspace.com/dahkter

Comment

I gave up smoking 3.5 years ago. I used the patches to get me thru, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. So now my health is better and I've saving a ton of cash.

See and hear me play guitar at my You Tube channel..

http://www.youtube.com/user/djwayne2000

Comment

So.... Boosh, in 20 years you might end up being the size of one of the Seven Dwarfs.....which one? hmmmmm...let me guess?

Even if I shrink 20 inch I'll be still twice as big as one of those dwarfs.

I grow 10 inches each morning when I wake up btw but that's gone before my first cup of coffee.

Comment

Even if I shrink 20 inch I'll be still twice as big as one of those dwarfs.

I grow 10 inches each morning when I wake up btw but that's gone before my first cup of coffee.

WOW!
                        In the Kingdom of the Blind, the One-eyed Man is King.

Comment

Well, you wouldn't want her faders or trim pots to get stuck. Would you? Trust me, once that happens you can't fix it with a can of contact cleaner.
                          Security Officers have been trained to not touch the service monkey

Comment

Waking up late is better than not waking up at all.

music and social links | recent listening

Comment

Besides the fact that I am highly allergic to smoke... I just can`t stand the smell of it and being around people who smoke just kills me, literally. I will get really sick in seconds if I`m around it. Its gotten worse with age but seriously, just for the health of your wife and daughter?, you should seriously consider giving it up mate. Something to consider. Go for a run every time you feel like lighting up or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X