US predicted to fall in 2010

Phait

• Members

So? A deeper understanding doesn't mean there's anything substantive behind those words. You can connect the dots anyway you like, but that doesn't mean those dots were meant to be connected.

Or you can not understand the dots and choose to remain ingorant to their possible implications.

The world is in a phase of transition, and it is changing at a rate that we have not seen in our lifetimes. I offered a perspective that might help someone get the context of what this change is about. That you don

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Or you can not understand the dots and choose to remain ingorant to their possible implications.

Right. The first line of defense is always 'You don't understand'.

The second line is 'You cannot understand'.

The world is in a phase of transition, and it is changing at a rate that we have not seen in our lifetimes.

The world has ALWAYS been in transition. There's nothing new here.

I offered a perspective that might help someone get the context of what this change is about.

So did I.

That you don

• Members

Ok Super8. I will acknowledge that you are the wisest one on the planet and as long as we all agree with you everything will be fine. Thank you so much for shedding so much light on this subject. You are an inspiration to us all. :facepalm:

• Members

As it is written by the prophet Charlie Daniels, "This lady may have stumbled, but she ain't never fell. And if the Russians don't believe that, they can all go straight to Hell!" I'll take his word over that of some attention-whore Russian asshole. Can I get a YEEHAW?!

Now if you would please open your Skynard hymnal to page 31...

• Members

Chip and sventvkg, I would like to genuinely learn more about where you are coming from, especially in terms of the NWO. For instance, would you say that either of these links are an accurate description of the NWO? The latter is generally what I've heard about it, going back to Bush I.

)

If they are not, can you point to resources that you feel accurately reflect your views? Thank you. And no, there's no other agenda; I just want to learn where you are coming from. Thanks.

I agree with Stranger. It's so compartmentalized and deep and layered that it takes years of study to get all the way down the rabbit hole. I've been looking into these things full time 10 hours a day on average for 8 years. I woke up and then I had to accept these things then my life changed. It's a process. If you start looking into these things eventually after so much proof for and or against you get a sense of what's true and what's not. In the case of 911 physics tells you what they say happened couldn't have. Start there. That's what woke me up.

• Members
In the case of 911 physics tells you what they say happened couldn't have. Start there. That's what woke me up.

http://www.ae911truth.org/ -Check the list of 560 architects and engineers who have petitioned Congress for further investigation. These are actual professionals in their field, not tin foil kooks in their Mom's basement.
No bull{censored} theories, crackpots, or tin foil at that link. They do not speculate, only provide independent analysis of the available evidence.

And who are you gonna believe?

That's something that hit me.

People believe the television or a politician before all others. :confused:

Who are you going to trust more? 560 architects and engineers, or the TV and the government?

Like the war...why do people tune out actual veterans who have been there in favor of some bull{censored} they are being fed? :confused:

• Members

You are obviously tuning out all the reasons people have given here...

Did anyone bother to watch the Obama Video I posted? I could post many reason why he's exactly the same as Bush but why should I waste my breath? He's the same as the rest of them. We are getting NO CHANGE. Watch the video. Read his statements. He's flip flopped so many times, wants to take our 2nd amendment rights or severely limit them when the founding fathers intent was for us to have them. Watch this:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE][/center]

• Members
If you are referring to the Constitution, it is a living document despite what Scalia and his ilk say and those Civil war amendments prove that.

Amending the constitution through the proscribed method of congress is not what the 'living document' proponents mean when they say the constitution is a 'living document.' Rather, they generally mean that it is open to whatever judges say it means, even if the interpretation flies in the face of what it actually says or new 'rights' are cut out of whole cloth.

• Members
That is an interesting link, and I've read similar things as well.

I was interested to know whether you had any NWO links that you feel represents your views. Thanks.

Ken...google The New World Order and you can see what comes up. MAinstream articles about what the ellte are planning. The best Thing I can say is to start watching some videos. They are the best tool. Don't' believe a {censored}ing thing in them. Go research everything in the films over and over again. As you learn more it will push you to look into things even more. Here are some to get you started.

THE MONEY MASTERS

LOOSE CHANGE

ENDGAME

AMERICA FROM FREEDOM TO FASCISM

FABLED ENEMIES

Some links: Start Researching it all. It will all lead to where you want to be.

TIP: STOP WATCHING OR LISTENING TO ANY MAINSTREAM MEDIA. IT'S ALL CONTROLLED PROPAGANDA.

www.infowars.com
www.prisonplanet.com

Good luck!

• Members

So main stream media is ALL propaganda? ALL is a big word to pull out.

Let's give the man a chance to see what he can do....You sound pissed just cause McCain did not win and you are ramping up your Hannity/Limbaugh/McVey diatribes..

You tube videos 'explaining' things explain nothing....White supremacists, religious fringe groups and chubby 12 year olds with light sabers post there ....I take it for what it is, mostly garbage that is sometimes entertaining and sometimes interesting, but rarely valid.

• Members

So main stream media is ALL propaganda? ALL is a big word to pull out.

Let's give the man a chance to see what he can do....You sound pissed just cause McCain did not win and you are ramping up your Hannity/Limbaugh/McVey diatribes..

You tube videos 'explaining' things explain nothing....White supremacists, religious fringe groups and chubby 12 year olds with light sabers post there ....I take it for what it is, mostly garbage that is sometimes entertaining and sometimes interesting, but rarely valid.

Hey buddy..I don't subscribe to the FALSE left right paradigm and I have researched this and am convinced they are figureheads anyway pushing the agenda of the Global Banking Elite who control them. No diatribes here. I couldn't give a {censored} less if you believe me or not. It's not up to me to educate you or wake you up. Look at the state of the world and the country. Why is the will of the people constantly ignored? 98% against the banker bailout..They passed it after the Executive threatened congress with MArtial Law...YES we are in a police state...Look at the Wars. The overwhelming majority of people are against them. Are we pulling out? NO. Is Obama going to pull the troopse out like he promised. NO...Give me break man..I'm not going to go on. Think what you will. If one person has an open mind and decideds to look into this stuff then, good. Rest assured we are heading in to hard times as I've stated before on these forums and warned. You'll see. Mostly likely too late but you will see. All the Best.

I was a Ron Paul man of course because i'm for our constitution.

• Members

"Loose Change" has been debunked 8 ways from Sunday. It's tin foil hat territory.

WRONG....Tell me one thing that is false?

Can a building violate physics and fall in its own footprint at freefall speed pat? There is new physics and Newton and Einstein are wrong?

Look into our National Air Defense and then tell me it was possible for those jets to zig zag around for an hour and a 1/2. What temperature does Steel melt at and how long does it take to melt at that Temp? What is the maximum temperature that Jet Fuel burns out and how long did it burn? Could it have melted the steel that caused the buildings to collapse?

Oh, and how does a building that wasn't even hit by a plane collapse 8 hours later from fires that weren't even warm?

Why did 3 steel beem skyscrapers "collapse" for the First, Second, and Third Time in history?

I'll stop there but if I gave a {censored} I could go on and on and on.

I'm sorry man, you're a smart guy but you're in denial.

Debunked my ass. DENIAL.

• Members
Did anyone bother to watch the Obama Video I posted?

That's not an Obama video.
That is a Ron Paul video. Isn't it?

It also has the plump Lou Dobbs who is mainstream media. Well, mainstream media with a little more clucking and sighing for effect.

Much as we love quotes out of context and the Classic Comix treatment of the Constitution. :rolleyes:

Here's Obama's "Imperfect document" in context.
[YOUTUBE]a_xNyrzB0xI[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I agree with Stranger. It's so compartmentalized and deep and layered that it takes years of study to get all the way down the rabbit hole.
I've been looking into these things full time 10 hours a day on average for 8 years.
I woke up and then I had to accept these things then my life changed. It's a process. If you start looking into these things eventually after so much proof for and or against you get a sense of what's true and what's not. In the case of 911 physics tells you what they say happened couldn't have. Start there. That's what woke me up.

10hrs a day? For 8 yrs? Are you retired?

• Members
And still nobody can give me a straight answer as to
why
. I'm really starting to believe in the mass hypnosis thing.
:facepalm:

One more time, from a previous post:

As to being the "right man for the job"...well we don't know, but check back in a couple years and I'll be able to offer an informed opinion I think the reason why people feel that is because of the "by their fruits ye shall know them" concept. To wit:

1. He ran an incredible campaign. When he started, he had no chance of beating Hillary Clinton and the entrenched Democrat machine. The thinking goes if he can put together a team to pull that off, he's more likely to be able to put together a team that runs the country in an equally efficient manner.
2. He's plugged in to the modern world. He used the word "google" in a speech without even thinking about it, is addicted to his Blackberry, and will be the first president to have a laptop in the oval office. Guaranteed he will not go into a supermarket, see a bar code, and say "What the heck is that?"
3. Whether measured by IQ or his ability to navigate political waters, the guy is intelligent. Being intelligent really helps if you want to be president.
4. He doesn't seem to hold grudges - otherwise Hillary wouldn't be his choice for Secretary of State. He didn't say a word about the RNC guy releasing the CD with "Barack the Magic Negro." He simply doesn't seem like a petty guy, and a lot of our problems stem to that kid's playground two-party system where people defend stupid policies because it's "our" policy.

• Members

And for the record...yes, I do think there is something very fishy about 9/11, and how it was used as a springboard to get us into a war in Iraq that still makes no sense to me - unless it was a play for the Iraqi oil fields, in which case this admin pretty much blew it.

A lot of the "fringe" theories of the 60s turned out to be true. The FBI was infiltrating domestic organizations. Phones were being tapped without warrants. The Gulf of Tonkin resolution was based on fraudulent information. And, we still don't know who killed Kennedy. So it's obvious the government has the capability to pull the wool over people's eyes.

There's the whole UFO thing, too. I don't necessarily buy the concept that they're alien spacecraft, but I also don't buy the concept that it's all strictly delusional. And I do think the government knows more than it's letting on, if only because recently de-classified documents paint a picture of a phenomenon that no one really understands, but is acknowledged as real.

But what this all adds up to is beyond me. Complicating the matter are the fringe people who see conspiracies everywhere, thus making it easier to discredit the people who are serious researchers and have done their homework.

However, I ultimately believe that a mass of people DOES have the ability to change events. The problem is tearing them away from their iPods, video games, and mass media...religion is no longer the opiate of the masses, consumer electronics is!

Archived