Going to buy a guitar I don't need

scolfax

• Members

I'm about an hour away from buying a guitar I don't need. I have too many already, but this one is really nice and a very good deal. Not the deal of the century, but still probably slightly less than what it's worth. My friend bought one just like it recently, and it's really sweet.

I want to pass it up, but I feel powerless.

• Members

If it's a good enough deal, then you can probably flip it for more than you payed.. That is, if you ever found yourself in a situation in which you needed to.

Perfect, that's what I needed to hear!

• Members

I just did that Sunday ..I bought an Aria Pro for $42.00 plus $35.00 for shipping..I bought it just because it was a cheap Aria pro ll SL DX 3 which is actually a very nice guitar..But i have no need for it the only thing is i can make and easy $150 out of it real quick..But as all the old MIJ guitars i have i end up keeping them till i get in real bad shape for cash instead of selling them slow and getting the best dollar..

• Members

I can usually find a need for things I want.

I have around forty guitars not including lap steels, baritone, electric sitar, basses. The size of my domicile tells me how many guitars I can have. I can't really fit more than what I have in here. So when I want something else I usually sell some stuff to buy it. If I can't think of stuff that I want to sell to get it I don't get it. But at times I have sold eight to a dozen guitars that I didn't pay that much for to get one really nice guitar. That is how I acquire things like fifties Gibson archtops.

• Members

OK, it's mine. A friend bought one new last month and it plays like a dream. As usual, I'll have to wait and see what this seller's definition of "mint" is. Also, with shipping, I feel like I paid what it's worth, so no profit or loss if I ever had to sell it locally.

544419.jpg

• Members

I'm about an hour away from buying a guitar I don't need. I have too many already, but this one is really nice and a very good deal. Not the deal of the century, but still probably slightly less than what it's worth. My friend bought one just like it recently, and it's really sweet.

I want to pass it up, but I feel powerless.

well this post is late so i delete it now. I DELETE IT NOW.

hngd :D

Archived