The Zoot SG Is the Only Guitar Introduced this Year that Will Get Someone Laid

roygbiv

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
right you are sir, and here is how that conversation would go......

"Hey yo...a hic....you.......Peekaboo"

"oh, hi there how's it goin?"

"I'm goo...hic....go....hic......good. Hey you.........peeka.....hic......so.....you play gui....hic.......guit.....hic.......g.....hic.......one of those things"

"yes I do, I just got this one today. do you like it?"

"you're aweso....hic.....awe......hic.....why is Kellie tex.....hic.....texting me? So.......you play gui.....hic................................

The script writer has spoken.

She sounds like Foster Brooks' granddaughter. :lol:

[YOUTUBE]YcYTQokKdIg[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I disagree. I think that when chicks see that guy playing zoot, they'll be like

"Oh, that's more money that he's spending on a flashy guitar that he could have spent on me."

More like... "Oh, he must have spent quite a bit on the flashy guitar, I bet he has more."

• Members

I built something with flash. And I've posted pics of it. It's enough of a converstaion starter that, when they find out I built it myself they wanna find out if I'm as good with something else as I am with my hands. The Zoot looks like puke when you're on acid.

• Members

If the peacock is ugly, it serves to follow that the hen attracted to it will also be of a substandard variety.

(I have to keep coming up with something, as I hate that guitar so much.)

On a more rational note, the construction techniches used are innovative and logical. Laminates are a great material. Their approach just reminds me of carmakers who feel compelled to advertise "turbo" on the badge.

Put a snazzy solid color paint job on it like pelham blue and I'd seriously consider one.

EG

• Members

I think they look pretty cool.

I'd like to get one, but I'm trying to cut back on my GAS indulgences. Debt will do that to you.

But it might be a bit on the bright side (laminate body w 496/500), but with some good tube overdrive, I'd bet it'd be a bit'O fun. :thu:

• Members

I like the Black/White and the Red/Black ones, and that's about it. I'm tempted to get one for my separation/birthday present to me and from me- it's cool in a late 60s acid trip type deal... But honestly that's about it. If I got one, I know that I'd be playing Sabbath and The Sword, and that's pretty much it. It'd be a sheer waste of a grand for playing maybe 8 or so songs. I wonder how long Gibson will be making these?

Archived