Man hangs flag upside down, cops come in and remove it

Phait

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One thing is for certain in all of this, the reaction brought more attention to the problem than hanging the flag upside down. Maybe the cops did him a favor in the end.
:cool:

At the very least he should have a new appreciation for women. And I didn't even mention the hair, the lips, the legs, the hips, the eyes and the feet... I could go on and on.

• Members

OK. I'll weigh in. Haven't read all the posts, so apologies for that.

I can't see how anyone could support the cops' actions. The thread almost seems trollish because it's so clear that hanging the flag upside down is that man's right. Who could possibly disagree?

Those who fought for the flag fought for the right to hang it upside down. Fighting and dying for freedom of speech does not mean except for speech you don't like. Sacrificing for the flag includes sacrificing for the right to denigrate it, free from state retribution.

That doesn't take away everyone else's right to object, complain, debate, and exercise their right to speech. Think it's wrong? Express yourself with the same freedom exercised by the flag upside-downer, and try and change his mind.

But that doesn't give the cops the right to muzzle him.

I agree with the cat.

(coughs up sympathy furball)

• Members

How wrong of me to come here seeking knowledge of things to do with music and recording...etc etc. If I wanted to read this kind of {censored} I'd go buy a sleazy cheap, badly written romance novel. And then there is the calling of others here....faggots.

I'm calling bull{censored} on this....pretty much all I have done since visiting here.

Not a good start.

• Members

How wrong of me to come here seeking knowledge of things to do with music and recording...etc etc. If I wanted to read this kind of {censored} I'd go buy a sleazy cheap, badly written romance novel. And then there is the calling of others here....faggots.

I'm calling bull{censored} on this....pretty much all I have done since visiting here.

Not a good start.

Protip: a thread titled "Man hangs flag upside down, cops come in and remove it" will impart no knowledge or wisdom about music and/or recording. Let me know if there are any other transparently obvious facts you need explained to you.

• Members

Protip: a thread titled "Man hangs flag upside down, cops come in and remove it" will impart no knowledge or wisdom about music and/or recording. Let me know if there are any other transparently obvious facts you need explained to you.

Well, it is like going somewhere for something particular, but seeing a hubbub going on in another room. One might be inclined to pop in for a look.

Having said that, if you want to come right out and say something, why don't you? What you are saying is just as transparently obvious.

I'm here.

• Members

Well, that comment just put this shmuck on 'Ignore'. Craig, aren't there rules about this kind of crap?

There should be rules against people like you who call themselves artists that don't understanding sarcasm or hyperbole, and are so {censored}ing hung-up with political correctness they're afraid to say anything. :idea:

• Members

Not a good start.

Patience Danielson.

[YOUTUBE]E1oMCES56a4[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Too many have died for the flag. Better men than me. It should be respected.

+ 1

People disrespecting symbolic America should have the {censored} kick out of them, PERIOD!

And it is sad the police did this...the guy next door should have beat the crap out of the guy and saved the cops time and trouble.

Archived