Man hangs flag upside down, cops come in and remove it

Phait

• Members

But the method is like using a shotgun to shoot a criminal (government) in a crowd. You might hit the criminal, but a lot of other people are also going to get hurt. People may try to justify the actions by saying the criminal has to be stopped and there is no other way, but there is and innocent people do not have to be hurt. Think about it. When you do something to the flag who does it hurt the most, a politician or someone who lost a family member in the service?

It's not about hurting anyone, it's about getting their attention. And I'd say he did a good job.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
One of my friends had a patch with an upside down flag on his jacket and the cops pulled us over and beat the {censored} out of him.
:facepalm:

Also once we got caught dumpster diving and they made us get down on our knees and pointed guns at the back of our heads
:D
. (dumpster diving is however illegal)

It's a wonder the cops didn't cite you for your shirts cut off at the top of the sleeve, your Stonewashed Jeans, or your Mullet hairdos,...;)

• Members

The guy who flew it upside-down is a marine who served in Iraq. I'm sure he has more integrity in his little finger than that of all of the people who hassled him.

I think if someone is willing to serve the country symbolized by the flag, he has a unique perspective on the situation and should be allowed to pretty much do whatever he wants.

Remember, it was the
army
that stood up to McCarthy in the 50s. If you want to get conspiratorial about all this, it's disturbing that more and more protective functions are being farmed out to mercenary contractors who don't have the same kind of allegiance to the people that the army does.

So nicely and succiently said...you have again won my utmost and sincere admiration Mr.Anderton for what it is worth:thu:

• Members
Get your comments in now, because I can already see where Craig will probably decide this thread has run it's course.

No, I don't think so, because I haven't yet excersized my freedom of speech by reminding the members here that Ani has the most beautiful, perfectly proportioned breasts I've ever seen in my life.

And according to my dad who flew B25's in WWII the nose art reminded every red blooded American male what they were really fighting for.

b25.jpg

Ok, now he can close the thread. :p

• Members
No, I don't think so, because I haven't yet excersized my freedom of speech by reminding the members here that Ani has the most beautiful, perfectly proportioned breasts I've ever seen in my life.

Oh really? I'm a big fan of perfectly proportioned stuff. I like perfectly proportioned butts, too. :)

Tell us more about Ani's breasts...:p

Or maybe tell us where the hell she vanished to?!

That's like the second or third time now the clique has forced her into exile. ;)

• Members

i like talking to myself.

hi coaster, hows it going? great. yeah i saw that episode that parallels nearly everything in this thread. oh you did? cool. i saw it too. yeah it was pretty cool when the guy ate the flag and everyone got mad at him. yeah and did you see the part where his lawyer had a husband? yeah that was weird. its kinda like this all happened before, yet in the future, yet in the past at the same time. sure, but thats not important, hey these people would rather waver their dicks around and piss on each other. oh i agree, some folks just have not reached a point where they can separate their emotions from logic and reality. oh i know, thats true. i think we should just log out and go somewhere else. yes, i do too.

• Members
Oh really? I'm a big fan of perfectly proportioned stuff. I like perfectly proportioned butts, too.
:)

Funny you should mention that. God has blessed her in many ways. She really should have been a model.

Tell us more about Ani's breasts...
:p

Well, what more can I say? You know breasts and their affect on hot-blooded males like us

• Members
Coaster must be out of weed.
:p

for 21 months now. i have some, its really old. being married/having job and getting messed up are seemingly non compatible.

i get a lot more done too, but its not as fun or enlightening when i turn a screw or cut a board.

• Members

yes. but i would take my current non altered state of mind over that of a typical 20's year old anyday. i liked being 20's, but i like being 30's better. i can just stand there and frown at someone and just scare the crap outta people, its really funny cuz i'm not like that.

only downside is i've got the 30's gut. middle aged man

• Members

...being married/having job and getting messed up are seemingly non compatible.

Being married/having job can get you pretty messed up.

but I like being 30's better. i can just stand there and frown at someone and just scare the crap outta people, its really funny cuz i'm not like that.

only downside is i've got the 30's gut.
middle aged man

Oh man... I hear ya. But I was like 19 when I scared people. It was right after I first grew a beard... well it was a goatee back then. Black Pentecostals were especially freaked out. One night I was working a second part-time job delivering pizza (was trying to pay off a car I couldn

• Members
I did. The holes were on the right.
;)

I figured you were just a dumb redneck. I didn't realize the confederacy was in distress...
:D

Last time I saw this flag fly upside down in distress is when the convenience store in front of the trailer Park ran out of Pork Rinds and Mountain Dew;)

• Members
Last time I saw this flag fly upside down in distress is when the convenience store in front of the Trailer Park ran out of Pork Rinds and Mountain Dew.
;)

For a dumbass, skywalker, now and then you actually say something almost clever.

• Members

You sound chipper...I guess the Pork Rind delivery arrived.

I actually like pork rinds, but my body is a beautiful, efficient fat burning machine. I can eat anything I want. Don't hate me.

Archived