Show us the best looking les paul you have a picture of.

metal0822

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
LesPaul-93-P90.jpg

Lot of nice looking LPs here, but that one stopped me in my tracks. I'd be fishing in my jeans for the credit card if that model was on the market. I do have the Classic Custom P-90 model, but there's something particularly sweet about this one. :thu:

• Members
Lot of nice looking LPs here, but that one stopped me in my tracks. I'd be fishing in my jeans for the credit card if that model was on the market. I do have the Classic Custom P-90 model, but there's something particularly sweet about this one.
:thu:

I'll second that,that is sexy!

• Members

Daayyooomm! :eek:

Found this pic:
10_single_cuts.jpg

:love::love:

here: http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/gibson-les-pauls/33503-metallica-les-pauls-2.html

Also some dude made his own Iron Cross replica (not a fan of the actual cross, but the stripe is awesome)
89LPC_12.jpg

And Ive always like kirks black Custom with all black hardware :love:
Kirk_Hammet_Les_Paul_by_karpett.jpg
gib_1968lpc_khs.jpg

I seriously want to get a black custom to pimp out like this (tho id probably have black Iommis instead of EMGs)

• Members

Not mine ... belongs to a friend of the family.

1955 Goldtop

Everything is original.

Still has the original tailpiece.

I played it and it was SUPER light and resonant.

LesPaul55A.jpg
LesPaul55B.jpg

Jumping Jehosaphat! :eek:

Looking at those pics, it shows how utterly useless pickguards are. The wearing and tearing occured everywhere but at the pickguard region...

• Members
Here's my LP Collection.

I haven't re-taken a new group shot since I added the last few, so I've got to add some other combo pics in here.

Enjoy, my credit card banks did

Great collection, man - but you've gotta take those stickers off the pick-guards! How could you ever play a show with the stickers still on? :cop:

Also, for the record, here is my contribution to the thread :D

R4.jpg

• Members
Great collection, man - but you've gotta take those stickers off the pick-guards! How could you ever play a show with the stickers still on?
:cop:

I get that comment around here frequently. But I just tend to take the pictures when the guitars just come in the door, so I haven't gotten around to taking off the stickers yet. I usually wait until after the return period is over just in case I decide to send them back. And being a lowly home hobbyist musician, I don't have to worry about my fan base.. ;)

But I'd be lying if I didn't admit that some times the stickers stay on for some time. I had a guitar tech slap me upside the head on that cuz he'd said he'd seen the plastic do some damage on the pickguards. And I did see that happen once. On my Gretsch Corvette, is was quite gunky under the plastic when I finally got around to taking it off. But for all I know, it might have been that way the day it arrived.

Archived