December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it looks like it still works for some brands, but not the surprising ones (ones that are generally excluded) that people were mentioning yesterday. yesterday i bought something from yamaha and the code worked for it. today it didn't work with yamaha for me, but it still worked with some other brands.

• Members

20% off, especially combined with sale/used items is a pretty-good deal and all, but I wouldn’t get overly excited…

I have a feeling that '20% off' will be the new street price.

most things are about 20% overpriced, imo. I'll rarely buy something that costs over 200.00 or so unless I can get at least 15 or 20% off.

• Members
  • Members

bing cashback works much better now than I remember its previous version -- live cashback -- working. with the old thing I waited like 6 weeks to apply for my cashback money. just now I jumped on one of those sets of gibson 57 classics for $125 and instantly was sent the cashback payment to my paypal! how thoughtful of them.

• Members

bing cashback works much better now than I remember its previous version -- live cashback -- working. with the old thing I waited like 6 weeks to apply for my cashback money. just now I jumped on one of those sets of gibson 57 classics for $125 and instantly was sent the cashback payment to my paypal! how thoughtful of them.

You SOMETIMES get the money back right away. More frequently, you don't. There's no way to tell what will happen until you buy.

• Members

The $299 PRS SE One in antique white is back at Amazon today: http://www.amazon.com/PRS-One-Guitar-Antique-White/dp/B002LE8JRE/ref=br_lf_m_1000464591_1_4_ttl?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=musical-instruments&pf_rd_p=503542411&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000464591&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1KHSSW62TVYFDP5Y08NT

Lukewarm, IMO, compared to 20% Bing Cashback on the eBay Godin Detour at $160 BIN. But if you've been waiting for it to come back, there it is.

• Members

This guy (
) has 4 of them for $124.99 shipped on ebay for buy it now. I was able to use bing cash back using the wii gold and got 20% off, so I got it for $100 shipped.

Just make sure you can register the device. It is useless unless the serial number is valid and unused. Vox built anti-piracy protection into the box and the software.

If used, the previous owner must unregister the device.

• Members

Just make sure you can register the device. It is useless unless the serial number is valid and unused. Vox built anti-piracy protection into the box and the software.

If used, the previous owner must unregister the device.

Listing says they are new in box overstocks.

Archived