December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

music123.com has had AT LEAST 3 other occasions where one of their codes was supposed to be limited to one or few items but could be applied to everything.

After having it happen that many times, and they still can't get them to work right, I have no sympathy.

I didn't jump on this one, but in the past when this has happened, I did get my order with the coupon applied...

• Members

Just a heads up to anyone who jumped on the Jackson rr24 from Sam Ash, they are sending out the black ones ones with white bevels as this is what Jackson sent them (according to the rep who called me) and they don't have any of the white ones bc they are a discontinued model. So anyone who has one backordered it looks like your only shot a them fulfilling your order is if someone sends one back (which I'm pretty sure I will since I have too many black pointy guitars)

• Members

Just a heads up to anyone who jumped on the Jackson rr24 from Sam Ash, they are sending out the black ones ones with white bevels as this is what Jackson sent them (according to the rep who called me) and they don't have any of the white ones bc they are a discontinued model. So anyone who has one backordered it looks like your only shot a them fulfilling your order is if someone sends one back (which I'm pretty sure I will since I have too many black pointy guitars)

I was hoping for white guitars, since white + Maple looks :love:

For under $500 with a HSC I guess I won't complain it it's black.

• Members

No love on this site for goingtoday, but they have a "refresh" sale going....

Welcome to our 2009 Winter Refresh Sale!

JUST HIT YOUR REFRESH/RELOAD button and you will see an item that we have offered in the past. Quantities are limited. This is a 48 hour sale with 144 different musical items! We will resume our normal schedule Wednesday at Midnight - EST.

Not real hot but a OK price for a decent pedal. MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay $119.00+ $5.00 shipping

• Members

OK, this appears to only be a deal if you got in on the Wechter offer from Sweetwater previously. They are offering those folks that had their orders cancelled a similar Wechter thinline for $150 shipped. I called into several agents and not all of them seem to be aware of it so ask for Scott Barefield or Ben Porter.

Appartently, the guitar is similar to this one but without the electronics:

Only going to work if you are one of those with your order cancelled and the guitars won't be available to ship until around Dec. 6th or so as they are waiting for them to arrive from Wechter.

I called @ 5 and 8:30 and no one at Sweetwater has heard of this deal I guess I will try tommorrow.

• Members

I called @ 5 and 8:30 and no one at Sweetwater has heard of this deal I guess I will try tommorrow.

did you order one of the 99.00 wechters last week? They're only offering this deal to people who ordered the 99.00 one but had their order canceled because of the inventory cluster{censored}.

• Members

did you order one of the 99.00 wechters last week? They're only offering this deal to people who ordered the 99.00 one but had their order canceled because of the inventory cluster{censored}.

Sure did (10 am) - and it seems no one on the night shift knows anything about it.

• Members
music123 loophole from earlier.....

'Your Order Has Shipped'

Qty Description

1.00 Bugera V5 Tube Gtr Combo Amp Blk

502586 001 03

Tracking Information Shipping Method

1Z1A7*****

(active within 24 hours) UPS GROUND

oh yeah!
:thu:

I just checked my email and I also have confirmation. :thu:

• Members

Pretty good deal on IK modeling software....

Purchase Amplitube Fender for $229. Get Amplitube 2 free as well as two others. Amplitube 2 alone is $399...

Dear Musician,

Just one month left for the AmpliTube Power Group Promotion!

You have just until December 31st to buy and register 1 of these great products:

* StealthPedal

* StealthPedal Deluxe

* AmpliTube FenderTM

* AmpliTube 2

* AmpliTube 2 Crossgrade

* Ampeg® SVX

* AmpliTube Jimi HendrixTM

* AmpliTube Metal Stealthpedal AmpliTube Fender

And choose any 3 from the following products for immediate download totally FREE:

* AmpliTube 2 Crossgrade

* Ampeg® SVX

* AmpliTube Jimi HendrixTM

* AmpliTube Metal

* T-RackS 3 Standard

* SampleTank 2 L

* Miroslav Philharmonik CE

AmpliTube 2

Over 3,600 users contributed to get this incredible deal. You must not miss it! Equip your studio with the finest rigs, guitar interfaces/controllers, effects and instruments for as low as $199.99 and get up to $900 worth of products.

Buy them through our online store now or from your favorite IK dealers.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/Main.html?powergroup/index.php

• Members

the devil on my shoulder is bitching at me for not abusing it and ordering a bunch of early $100's priced items in seperate orders... I guess I stopped at one as to not be a "{censored} face", but part of me is thinking it'd have been nice to get a couple extra stomp boxes... ah well, score!

• Members
Bummer. Got my Godin Detour. It has a chunk of paint down to the wood off the corner, like it was dropped. Gotta return it. Sh!t.

A bummer, indeed. If it's any consolation, although mine arrived today in great shape and played and sounded beautifully with a touch of tuning, after this quality check it's out-of-sight-out-of-mind until I'm "surprised" on Christmas. (My wife sure can pick guitars! ;) ) So you may get your replacement sooner than I get hands on mine again.

Anyone who doesn't know about this deal from the November thread, an eBay seller named Talkingtabs has a batch of about 20 Godin Detours (with leather strap and high quality padded gig bag) left that he's selling off individually for $160 plus $30 shipping. If you sign up for Bing Cashback by going to eBay through the Bing site, it's even lighter on the wallet. This is a deal thread, not a review thread, but this is a great guitar. If I had tried before buying, I would have needed a really compelling reason not to get one. If I had someone to get their first electric for (or first good one), at this price, this would be a total no-brainer.

Bear

• Members
A bummer, indeed. If it's any consolation, although mine arrived today in great shape and played and sounded beautifully with a touch of tuning, after this quality check it's out-of-sight-out-of-mind until I'm "surprised" on Christmas. (My wife sure can pick guitars!
;)
) So you may get your replacement sooner than I get hands on mine again.

Anyone who doesn't know about this deal from the November thread, an eBay seller named Talkingtabs has a batch of about 20 Godin Detours (with leather strap and high quality padded gig bag) left that he's selling off individually for $160 plus $30 shipping. If you sign up for Bing Cashback by going to eBay through the Bing site, it's even lighter on the wallet. This is a deal thread, not a review thread, but this is a great guitar. If I had tried before buying, I would have needed a really compelling reason
not
to get one. If I had someone to get their first electric for (or first good one), at this price, this would be a total no-brainer.

Bear

Ordered one today... I could only hold off so long. Black Graphite on the way. $16 cash back on Bing.com too.

Archived