December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just bought Toontracks EZdrummer+the Nashville add on + a 12 pad tpuch sensitive midi controller from Sweetwater for 99.00

Was going to buy Superior Drummer, but the 150.00 sale everyone had on it last month is over and it is back up to 300.00.

No biggie, EZdrummer is what Superior drummer was built off of and is still a descent program, and the added Nashville sound package is one of the Most versatile upgrades. Even though it says "nashville", the sounds are pretty usable for most generas. The Nashville package will also work with Superior if you want to upgrade to superior later as will any of the add on sound packages.

So, even though I really wanted Superior Drummer, I figured the older EZdrummer with the 80.00 Nashvill package, + the 60.00 midi controller is a no brainer.

The Nashville sound program would have been the first thing I upgraded had I went with superior initially anyway.

100.00 bucks for a descent sounding drum software program + + = no brainer for my purposes anyway. Dont know if anyone other than Sweetwater has this same deall, and I am too lazy to look it up.

Just sharing what I know.:wave:

Archived