Somebody Stop Me From Ordering This Behringer Product

Elias Graves

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have no personal experience with that particular product, but I've heard it's rather noisey. I often find that Behringer products, while always the cheapest, aren't necessarily the best value. I would think you could do better with a used DOD/Digitech, Boss or EHX pedal. Look around a bit.

• Members
I had one of those pedals. It wasn't horrendous.

Now that's a ringing endorsement if I ever heard one. :lol:

I suppose that's equivalent to saying that it had an acceptable level of suckiness.

And seriously, if you aren't gigging with it and just need some reverb buy it. I thought about it for a while, but ended up buying some Line6 stuff which I actually do like. I know that Behringer had a model that was supposed to be a copy of it for around $40 or something. But the simple version will probably do just fine, I wasn't looking for an interim thing I was looking for longer term usage.

If a Behringer product ever fit a particular situation better I never heard it. Something cheap to get you by for a while.

• Members

Now that's a ringing endorsement if I ever heard one.
:lol:

I suppose that's equivalent to saying that it had an acceptable level of suckiness.

That's what I get for trying to be clever.

Seriously, it was ok. I only used it for a big reverb sound for the acoustic intro on "Natural Science". Other than that it was always off. I replaced it with a rack mount Midiverb III which honestly doesn't sound much different. At least the with the MVIII I don't have to walk over to the rack and kick it on.

IIRC, I bought the Behringer for $25 and sold it for $20. It held it's value better than a Gibson.

There's the Behringer in front of the rack.

DSCN1817.jpg

• Members

I had a behringer delay and got rid of it, it was kind of querky, but for a reverb on/off situation it should be fine for now at $27...wait, I mean run for your {censored}ing life! The behringers are coming! AAAAAAAaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• Members

I think Behringer stuff is the best bang for the buck you'll find. I have a compressor, which is, meh and the tuner is the best pedal tuner I've seen at any price. The verb,:idk: And I haven't been raped in my sleep. Yet........

• Members
I think Behringer stuff is the best bang for the buck you'll find. I have a compressor, which is, meh and the tuner is the best pedal tuner I've seen at any price. The verb,
:idk:
And I haven't been raped in my sleep. Yet........

Love your sig. :thu:

• Members

I swear to God, I'm moments away from ordering this reverb pedal.

I lost my reverb when I traded for my AC4 and it's killing me.

This thing is like $27 shipped.

Save me!

EG

I will smack you with a large trout if you buy it.

• Members

You will be supporting a company with no ethics - do a search for many examples.

From what I've read there is a huge waiting list of people who want to work at their factory, because of the way they treat their employees. The fact that they're not Americans does not make it "unethical".

Archived