The OFFICIAL good traders list II

ashasha

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

it's all good buddy. we all lose our cool from time to time.

I tend to have kind of a succinct selling style. I avoid whenever possible playing buyers against eachother, for example, "hey I got someone else on the line, you in or not?" because it always leaves the buyer wondering if I'm lying or not. So I just don't even do it. The person who pays first gets first, unless a buyer specifically says he's 100% going to buy and to give him x time to pay.

And I honestly thought you were still unsure on the purchase.

• Members

Sorry for not making myself clearer then. Had I stated I was going to the show (and wouldn't receive your PM until the following day) but made it more clear that if the leads were long enough I would 100% buy it, would you have sold it to me even if the other buyer would have offered to pay you immediately? (I wouldn't have known either way as I left for the show 9 minutes before your response of someone else swooping in on the deal) I actually checked in this morning with the intention of paypalling you the cash for it as I had full intentions on buying it.

• Members

when it comes to locking in a sale, it's either show me the money, or state VERY explicitly that you're in. short of those, I'll sell to someone else. I had the impression that you'd probably buy it at some point, but someone else had cash in hand.

I don't like taking chances. if someone has cash in hand and you turn them away, they might not come back. I need the cash.

• Members

Good Transaction w/ Pixelchemist (USA Deluxe Strat I sold him, everything went smoothly, good communication, great guy to work with).

Likewise... super smooth transaction... please to do business with.

+1 for Jonathan Thomas (trade+cash for M13)

+1 for Overwhelmed987 (bought my Agile from him)

• Members

I haven't been properly reporting some past transactions, so I was hoping I could do a bit of catch up. these are fairly recent deals, within the past couple months.

JohnnyRaincheck +1 -- bought a lola from him, honest guy

wagdog +1 --- sold a pedal to him, fast payment, another stand up guy

rrancani+1 -- he sold me a proco rat. honest stand up guy.

there's a few others I forgot to report, I'll be working on that. I need to make sure to always be giving credit when it's due from now on.

• Members

Update

just to make a short list cause i think i havent given you guys the credit you deserve:

deadanddreaming : AWESOME dude, the pedal was shipped but USPS messed up, he got it back and sent it again with not problem

great deal also, thanks dude!

aldo247 : I got the pedal before i even sent the money LOL! Its always great to deal with locals, Aldo, you are a great dealer, thanks!

JHamnett : smooth transaction, got the pedal a little bit after payment

KRAA!! : i sent 5 bucks in an evnvelope with no problem, and i got my pedal couplers really quick

JimTalkBox : Great dude, great deal, sent the pedal with UPS and i got it extremely quick, thanks dude!

schismed : great bundle trader! got the pedals really really quick!

TheBumRush : smooth trade, got the straploks in no time

NewBuilder : he sent the multiFX 3 weeks before he sent the other part of the deal just to have a safe deal! AWESOME! he was also quick with payment, great trade/buyer!

CadillacMan : Thanks bro!!! im really enjoying the pickups!

9-Pin-Phoenix : again, smooth trade

2x Tocs100 : QUICK payment, great to deal with, thanks bro

boonestunes : Smooth transaction

Good deal.

MickTaylorFan : I sent the pedal, he didnt like it, and sent it back in perfect condition

murch33 : What can i say!

Great deal, smooth transaction, STUNNING guitar

THANKS DUDE!!

fldrvr : quick payment, good communication, extremely satisfied. Thanks bro!

2x MetalMilitia833 : Great dude, you can DEFINITELY TRUST HIM, great communication, cool guy. Thanks for buying!

echale3 : quick payment, USPS messed up with the tracking and yet he was honest when he received da parts

Crunchtime : Sweet pickups traded, sent fast, cool guy. Thanks! im loving the EMGs