• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Unless you are extremely hot (ie: Halle Berry, Megan Fox, etc...), please do not use photos of yourself for your avatar.

If you need to use a picture of yourself, the photo must be at least 10 feet away from you. Please.

If anyone has any other rules they would like to add, please add to this thread. I go out of my way to find beauties so do us all a favor... spare us close-ups of yourself.
:thu:

As always, gear, landscapes are always welcome.

Thanks.

Whats a nice way to say blow me?

• Members

Whats a nice way to say blow me?

"Pardon me sir but I would be most appreciative if you would refrain from insulting my avatar, or anyone else with such questionable mug-shots in the future; for it's not my cup of tea to be involved in such associating endeavors. Thank you."

John :facepalm:

• Moderators

"Pardon me sir but I would be most appreciative if you would refrain from insulting my avatar, or anyone else with such questionable mug-shots in the future; for it's not my cup of tea to be involved in such associating endeavors. Thank you."

John
:facepalm:

Yeah! That.

• Members

I can't afford them blue pills. I'm just a poor broken-down musician.
:cry:

Are they really blue rasputin? How do you know that?

John
:facepalm:

Haha, a friend gave me some once. They made my ears burn and flush red. 'nuff said.

Legend has it they impart a blue cast to your vision; the world looks bluish. :idk:

• Members

Haha, a friend gave me some once. They made my ears burn and flush red. 'nuff said.

Legend has it they impart a blue cast to your vision; the world looks bluish.
:idk:

Only for some people.

The most common side effect is a stuffy nose.

My bass player gave me one of his, once.

I took it, then went home from the gig, got the wife all in the mood, and...

I was full-on for almost five hours.

Which was only fun for the first twenty minutes.

YMMV

• Members

About the only other thing I think I can add to this thread is this....

If you're getting all hung up about avatars on a forum and you're feeling a hankering to see some beautiful women, try this:

1) Shut down the computer

2) Take a shower and put on some clean clothes. Deodorant is a good idea too.

3) Go out into the Big Blue Room and meat some kind, lovely, sexy, young lady.

You know. In real life. Staring at 200x180 px avatars of Halle Berry or Avril or whomever the muffin-du-jour is is only cheating yourself.

• Members

Only for some people.

The most common side effect is a stuffy nose.

My bass player gave me one of his, once.

I took it, then went home from the gig, got the wife all in the mood, and...

I was full-on for almost five hours.

Which was only fun for the first twenty minutes.

YMMV

The commercials say to call your doctor after 4 hours.

Some guys call all their friends instead. :lol:

The media has stories that older woman are not thrilled with the blue pill for men - they ask "where is their blue pill?" to put THEM in the mood. So what if the lumber truck rolls in for their man - they have other things to do - like getting stuff done around the house.

• Members

The media has stories that older woman are not thrilled with the blue pill for men - they ask "where is their blue pill?" to put THEM in the mood. So what if the lumber truck rolls in for their man - they have other things to do - like getting stuff done around the house.

Well, now there is that somewhat embarrassing commercial for a topical ointment for women... The middle-aged woman on the screen, to prove to you that it works, leers and smirks and pivots her head sideways, licks her lips and sends coy, knowing glances to the viewer. "This stuff got me majorly horny" is the message...:rolleyes:

No cure for colds or cancer yet, but damn if we ain't got our dingalings hot 'n' functioning here in the USA... :rolleyes: Heaven forbid...

• Members

Well, now there is that somewhat embarrassing commercial for a topical ointment for women... The middle-aged woman on the screen, to prove to you that it works, leers and smirks and pivots her head sideways, licks her lips and sends coy, knowing glances to the viewer. "This stuff got me majorly horny" is the message...
:rolleyes:

No cure for colds or cancer yet, but damn if we ain't got our dingalings hot 'n' functioning here in the USA...
:rolleyes:
Heaven forbid...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR - are you kidding me? At least for the blue pills:

1) a frisbee gets tossed through a tire hanging from a tree

2) a guy is washing his car, and his wife gives him the look and he drops his spraying hose and follows here into the house

3) the guy has a spring in his step

4) or you have the infamous couple with sitting in their bathtubs outdoors holding hands and overlooking the distant view.

But the commercial you describe is pretty creepy compared to even the stupid blue pill commercials. :facepalm:

• Members

You know. In real life. Staring at 200x180 px avatars of Halle Berry or Avril or whomever the muffin-du-jour is is only cheating yourself.

Yes, nothing beats the real thing but the chances of any of us Joes meeting the likes of the above mentioned.... zero. So, my avatar will have to do. I assure you, one would rather stare at one of these beauties than a pic of me (and vice-versa). Except I don`t let my ego get in the way. ;)

Archived