I HATE THIS KID!!

fuzzylogic220

• Members

Hey, nobody hates the kid. Not many people can or care to learn to play like that, so he's unusual. Just another potential Cooley or Broderick, I guess. :idk:

He'll probably go much farther than me in music, as long as daddy doesn't turn him into a circus freak like so many young pianists and violinists.

At least he's not trying to play and sing the blues. :facepalm:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bottom line is this. What makes it impressive is his ability to play like that at his AGE. Whenever a kid does something difficult that youre used to seeing adults do it is IMPRESSIVE. Now if he was a grown man and he played that no one would give a crap, myself included. But for his age, whether you like that kind of music or not, you have to admit that its IMPRESSIVE, if nothing else from a sheer technical standpoint.

• Members

Bottom line is this. What makes it impressive is his ability to play like that at his AGE. Whenever a kid does something difficult that youre used to seeing adults do it is IMPRESSIVE. Now if he was a grown man and he played that no one would give a crap, myself included. But for his age, whether you like that kind of music or not, you have to admit that its IMPRESSIVE, if nothing else from a sheer technical standpoint.

And this.

• Members

wow this thread has gotten out of had a bit :).......just to clear things up .......i dont hate this kid......he's freaking awesome!! I so wish i could play like that:) he will no doubt be a monster.

so i guess im sorry i used the word hate.....i lust after his skills........that vid has made me pratice my alternate picking like a mad man tho. :)

if i did ever meet this kid i would probably pull a dane cook and smash his ice cream in his face tho :) ...........joke :)

• Members
wow this thread has gotten out of had a bit
:)
.......just to clear things up .......i dont hate this kid......he's freaking awesome!! I so wish i could play like that:) he will no doubt be a monster.

so i guess im sorry i used the word hate.....i lust after his skills........that vid has made me pratice my alternate picking like a mad man tho.

if i did ever meet this kid i would probably pull a dane cook and smash his ice cream in his face tho
...........joke

Personally, I wasn't talking about you. I think most people understand what you meant pretty well. It's people saying he does nothing special that got others to react, IMO... :wave:

• Members

His bends need work. Quite terrible actually.

Geez...the kid is good. There are numerous successful and widely considered to be good guitarists who can't write {censored}. Think I'll start another thread on that topic.

• Members

It's funny how everyone on this forum {censored}s about guitarists all the time, but when it comes to this kid, the only person in this forum who rarely does this gets bashed for no good reason.

Drama queen :poke:

Archived