December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
  • Members
It's all good Joe. I will feel better when my strings post on UPS beyond the "original scan" in LENEXA, KS, US (which yesterday's shipment hasn't even yet). If it dies, it dies. I will admit I got greedy enough to go back and get acoustics too,
;)

If you get a ship confirmation you win! Worse case - they cancel, call the order back and you call them and get your 20% off your next order in 90 days - no restrictions, maybe worth more than the strings anyway!

• Members

DV019_Jpg_Regular_519266_web_comp.jpg

Black & "Matte Natural" (typical maple-top looking) are in stock.

Walnut, Redburst, and Pink are back-ordered to ship "by" Jan 12.

Blueburst is WAY back-ordered to ship "by" May 8.

Is it likely to be a great guitar? Hell no. But it's a working acoustic for under $30. Pretty easy call if you want a kick-around guitar or have a niece/nephew with a January birthday.

Got the little Princess the pink one for Christmas and it's a nice sounding guitar and good quality for what I paid $35.

• Members

It is said that Musicians Friend is offering
during winter sale. Save on the popular products like Guitar, Guitar Accessories, Guitar Amplifiers, Bass, Drums, DJ/Lighting and more. Plus you will also receives Free Shipping on all orders. Sounds cool, right?

The "96% off" item is this -- Fostex David Jones Mix It Volume 2 (Sample CD) -- Was $4.99, now $1.99.

The "96% off" is a comparison to MSRP

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fostex-David-Jones-Mix-It-Volume-2?sku=482916

Normal misleading advertisement.

• Members

You come off as a bitter person and I've only read a few of your posts.

entertainment9 is a well known shill/spammer for dealstudio, an awful deal referral site, and he has miraculously avoided the HC perma-ban thus far. A scan of his past posts quickly reveals that he contributes nothing to the forum, other than his current 162-odd posts of minor annoyance. I'm a pretty easy-going guy, but I think I speak for many when I say I wouldn't be too broken up if he stepped in front of a bus.

• Members

entertainment9 is a well known shill/spammer for dealstudio, an
awful
deal referral site, and he has miraculously avoided the HC perma-ban thus far. A scan of his past posts quickly reveals that he contributes nothing to the forum, other than his current 162-odd posts of minor annoyance. I'm a pretty easy-going guy, but I think I speak for many when I say I wouldn't be too broken up if he stepped in front of a bus.

+1 ... I almost cross-posted with essentially what poolshark just said.

Mouse over every link entertainment9 has provided historically. He's not here to contribute in any way to this forum. He's here to up the google page-rankings for DS, and/or get an affiliate commission for every click he harvests.

It's abusive and dishonest, and, if you google for 'dealstudio spam', you'll see that it's been banned all over the net.

• Members

hi guys...i got this newsletter via email. maybe someone will be interested...I use this on 2 of my machines .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purchase Acoustica Products Today Through the End of the 2010 and Receive 20% Off!

It's not too late to get the perfect gift this holiday season! Today through the end of 2010 receive 20% off Acoustica's award-winning software! Just enter coupon code AFTERXMAS20 at checkout!

On Sale Now

* Mixcraft 5

* Mixcraft Pro Studio 5

* CD Label Maker

* Spin It Again

• Members
hi guys...i got this newsletter via email. maybe someone will be interested...I use this on 2 of my machines .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purchase Acoustica Products Today Through the End of the 2010 and Receive 20% Off!

It's not too late to get the perfect gift this holiday season! Today through the end of 2010 receive 20% off Acoustica's award-winning software! Just enter coupon code AFTERXMAS20 at checkout!

On Sale Now

* Mixcraft 5

* Mixcraft Pro Studio 5

* CD Label Maker

* Spin It Again

Haven't done much recording lately, but I will definitely vouch for Mixcraft 5 - it is IMO the easiest recording program out there, not to mention including a nice library of virtual instruments and loops. For any old geezer with ADD like me who just cannot wrap the brain around Pro Tools or Ableton Live, this is a welcome alternative :cool:

• Members

Bogner 212 Celestion 399.G12H/Greenback

I have this cab and it's pretty phenomenal. I paid about this for it and I've been very satisfied. The speakers alone would run you most of the price of the cabinet.

• Members

Can anyone PM me their 2.02 instrument cable ninja link, please? I have 2.02 for XLR for powered speakers, but couldn't get it for the one with 1/4.

The $2.02 cable deal was the result of a 123% price-match. Music 123 has now lowered the price of their Cable Ninjas to the same price as Musician's Friend's sale, so the price difference no longer exists.

It's still a damn good cable for $11, though. I've bought much more expensive cables in the past which suck compared to these.

Archived