December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will never stoop so low to ask for a few free picks, I promise you. I would have to agree, though, that you have some lowlife tendencies, so we have, at least, found some common ground.

I came here to post a deal (it doesn't come with free picks, though, so I won't post it), but I see that you, in your typical fashion, will not let it go, so I won't be returning. There is no need, then, for you to respond.

I bet it was a good deal to. Guess I blew it for everyone, sorry guys.

• Members

Has anyone seen a really, really, REALLY cheap amp lately? I'm talking about the kind of amp you wouldn't want ever want to use if you didn't have to - one of those dinky computer speaker sized ones that come with Starcasters at Costco would do. I just need something that makes sound for a friend who's in between amps.

Does it have to be new? Is this a gift? Almost every guitar on Craigslist comes with a practice amp that they can't give away. You could ask if they would sell separately.

• Members

Rebate is mail-in and only good at AMS. Good price if you are willing to put up with the rebate BS.

Alternatively, the DR07 replacement, the DR08, is 199.99 at M123 and $119.49 at B&H. With a M123 110% price match, net price at M123 is $111.44.

http://www.music123.com/Pro-Audio/Recording-Gear/Portable-Field-Recorders/Professional-Portable-Field-Recorders/DR-08-Linear-PCM-MP3-Recorder.site7prod485395.product

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/673340-REG/Tascam_DR_08_DR_08_Portable_Digital_Audio.html

• Members

Thanks to everyone (Gas Man, Woody, sasjf, Bob) for cheap amp suggestions. The Fender Mustang is way out of my friend's price range, but the Rogue G10 seems surprisingly good for an amp that costs only $30. The Vox mini-amp is a VERY interesting suggestion - it's probably something he could use even after he upgrades, so the money wouldn't go wasted.

The more I look at the Mustang I, the more I'm interested in it for myself. I recently bought a Roland 30x Cube (unfortunately before driveslikejoewho posted a great deal on it), so I'd be interested to know how they compare. The 30x obviously has greater output (30w/10" vs 20w/8"), but the Fender's USB recording is a killer feature.

• Members

At the risk of extending the squabbling that has gone on this month I am going to toss in my 2 cents here. This is a great forum. Far more civil than most. I really have a good time following it, and have snagged some great deals here. I do my best not to get drawn into the silly quarrels that occur, but I

• Members
At the risk of extending the squabbling that has gone on this month I am going to toss in my 2 cents here. This is a great forum. Far more civil than most. I really have a good time following it, and have snagged some great deals here. I do my best not to get drawn into the silly quarrels that occur, but I

• Members

OK - this is the one and only comment I'm going to make on this whole "picks" fiasco. I seem to be the trigger behind the mess. I appreciate the 2 or 3 or 4 members that came in to kind of stick up for me, but I really was not bothered by Cobalt's post.

Cobalt Blue has posted a LOT of good deals - so I hope he does come back. I do want Cobalt to know I'm not angry, or bitter, or anything of that nature. On the other hand, a few months back - really before the HC2.0 mess, there was so much whining, and bickering that I had to take a break from the thread for a while. I think many of us need to remember not to take comments to heart. People's criticisms are usually around the deals themselves - not personal attacks. Maybe Cobalt is just doing what he needs to do for now.

So Cobalt - I hope you come back. And remember when you do, bring those free picks with you.

• Members

That site scares me. Legit? I doubt it.

"whois" result:

Domain name: guitarboutiqueonline.com

Registrant Contact:

james tomaskovics ()

Fax:

702 rt 57

None

port murray, NJ 07865

US

Administrative Contact:

james tomaskovics (wallstreet2020@hotmail.com)

+1.9086199892

Fax:

702 rt 57

None

port murray, NJ 07865

US

Technical Contact:

Prostores

Domain Tech (domainreg@prostores.com)

+1.9789468886

Fax:

400 Minutman Rd

Andover, MA 01810

US

Name Servers:

dns01.prostores.com

dns02.prostores.com

dns03.prostores.com

dns04.prostores.com

Creation date: 24 Dec 2010 04:57:00

Expiration date: 23 Dec 2011 23:57:00

Dex has "702 State Route 57, Port Murray, NJ 07865" as the address of an auto-detailing garage.

So this business did not exist prior to Christmas Eve Day, 2010, and is being run from a site registered to a hotmail account. Take that for whatever you think it's worth.

• Members

"whois" result:

Dex has "702 State Route 57, Port Murray, NJ 07865" as the address of an auto-detailing garage.

So this business did not exist prior to Christmas Eve Day, 2010, and is being run from a site registered to a hotmail account. Take that for whatever you think it's worth.

Well for not being a Dunn and Bradstreet report it really tells all...It's to good to be true. I would be all over that Iced Tea LP:facepalm:

• Members

"whois" result:

Nice job, sorry about that! Seemed too good!

Archived