December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Speaking of strings reminded me i never got my 10 sets of GSB5010 Bass strings from Sam Ash for twelve clams or whatever it was. Called to check and of course they are no longer stocking them. That deal looked pretty shaky from the get go. I can't remember if anyone ever actually got them. Seems like the early birds did.

I got my 10 sets and at least one other member said he receive a set, but I forgot who it was.

I put a set of flats on my Jazz bass last year... before that, the last time I changed a set of bass strings was about 2002... :lol:

I should be set for about 80 or 90 years or so.

• Members

Well the D'Addarrio strings ended up on slickdeals.

Yeah. I saw YOUR post on Slickdeals http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/44413/music123-10pack-daddario-electric-guitar-strings-exl120-nickel-super-light-10-exl110-nickel-regular-light?&page=3#comments where you ordered 800 sets. When our orders get cancelled we'll know which eBay flipper to blame.

• Members

It is appreciated.. It was some guy's first post too so he set up an account to ruin it for everyone! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

"he set up an account to ruin it for everyone"? You posted that you ordered 800 sets on Slickdeals, probably ruining it for everyone. Thanks.

• Members

Btw.. this Gator GPT-PRO-PWR Powered Pedal Tote Pro Pedalboard with Bag is $85 w/ a 20% off coupon. I got one last week on a M123 pricematch but a 20% off coupon will get it for you $2 cheaper.

http://www.music123.com/Guitars/Guitar-Amplifiers-Effects/Guitar-Effects/Pedalboards/GPT-PRO-PWR-Powered-Pedal-Tote-Pro-Pedalboard-with-Bag.site7sku150148000000000.sku

• Members

People, 800 orders would cost $8,000 and result in more inventory than one person could sell on eBay in a lifetime. He was obviously kidding.

I assumed that since amount was so high that the sarcasm would be implied. If I had $9,600 to spend, I wouldn't be buying guitar strings with it no matter how cheap they were. I would've bought 1300 Snark Tuners instead!

• Members

Posted here by drivelikejoewho on 12-12-2010 @ 07:49 PM

=$30.36). You might also try calling Music 123 at 888-566-6123 as sometimes it can take hours are even a day before they respond to your web price match requests.
If you are able to get M123 to pricematch, you'll get all 3 for $106.
Not bad!

Here are the additional links to the items at Music 123...

$70 ($42 difference)

And Music123 doesn't have the same brand stand that Best Buy is offering but this looks identical..

$20 ($10 difference)

Dude, WTF!!!

Archived