December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do they really re-route the truck and take off miss marked items or if it's on the truck are you in the clear?

Last string deal I had 2 sets on the truck on the way the next day, they called them back. they were losing only $62 and they called them back! I ended up getting a 20% off code and saved $120 on my next order!

• Members

M123 changed the price match to 10% so only $7 off the $129, I believe these were $119 not too long ago.

I noticed the change on the website while waiting for a rep to come on the phone, but when I asked him for a price match, he gave me 23% off the difference unprompted. This was two hours ago, so you may still have a chance.

• Members

My apologies guys. I just tested the link and the price is now showing $978 for me. A bit cheaper than the normal price, but certainly not the amazing deal it was a few minutes ago when I added it to my cart. The price was jumping around a bit this afternoon so maybe it will go low again. Sorry to have gotten anyone's hopes up.

• Members

So when you guys call them about a cancellation, what do you tell them to get a 20% off code?

I said it's the second order that was canceled within the past few weeks and he apologized and offered my 20% off. I can't remember the name of the guy for the life of me but if I do i'll give ya a shout.

• Members

I said it's the second order that was canceled within the past few weeks and he apologized and offered my 20% off. I can't remember the name of the guy for the life of me but if I do i'll give ya a shout.

They didn't offer me {censored}. They canceled a gibson 50s tribute (I think it might have even been two that they canceled) and the also canceled a string order from when they had the $4.01 sale. I called them and they basically told me tough {censored}, life sucks, have a nice day.

• Members

They didn't offer me {censored}. They canceled a gibson 50s tribute (I think it might have even been two that they canceled) and the also canceled a string order from when they had the $4.01 sale. I called them and they basically told me tough {censored}, life sucks, have a nice day.

And that's the last you're ever going to buy anything from them. Until the next website error.

• Members

And that's the last you're ever going to buy anything from them. Until the next website error.

nah, I've never said that. I've managed to get a couple of decent deals from them like some snark tuners and a LP case but I will definitely bitch about them when they piss me off which they've been doing quite a bit lately.

• Members
Ya I thought it was a pretty smoking deal....it is below Music123's cost.

Does it sound good????? Hope So.

IMO, its quite a decent versatile pedal. By far, its one of my best distortion pedals.

For the price you got, its an awesome deal.. I'm still tossing the idea around about investing in one of those other CM pedals.. Enjoy!:thu:

• Members

Little surprised I don't see this here.

AMG100XXXX_lg.jpg

-----------------Mahogany---------Swamp Ash---------Alder

Regular Street price = $599 - $729.99 (MSRP $699.99 to $949.99)

Sale price $299.99 to $349.99

http://www.samash.com/p/Ampeg_AMG100%20Electric%20Guitar_1396851

Just tonight and tomorrow only left on this sale.

Alrighty boyz and girlz -

and I'm not gonna tell you want i just did, no no no, i'm not gonna tell you :o

• Members

^^^^ I had one of the cherry ones, I dont think they are even worth that. Chinese made, not the greatest quality, IMO.

GOOD TO KNOW, thanks for posting. I'd read somewhere today on the interwebs that they were MIA which I did think was possibly too good to be true even at the regular street pricing.

• Members

GOOD TO KNOW, thanks for posting. I'd read somewhere today on the interwebs that they were MIA which I did think was possibly too good to be true even at the regular street pricing.

Got mine for $140 new on ebay when Bing cashback was about at its highest, couldnt get rid of it fast enough.

• Members

Re the $5 DJ Hero Case/Stand deal at BestBuy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Activision+-+DJ+Hero+2+Two-in-One+Turntable+Case+and+Stand/1364241.p?skuId=1364241&productCategoryId=pcmcat50300050014&id=1218253024654&AID=10597222&PID=404255&SID=173847&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsite%2FActivision%2B-%2BDJ%2BHero%2B2%2BTwo-in-One%2BTurntable%2BCase%2Band%2BStand%2F1364241.p%3FskuId%3D1364241%26productCategoryId%3Dpcmcat50300050014%26id%3D1218253024654&ref=39&CJPID=404255&loc=01

1364241_ra.jpg

My local BestBuy had 20 in stock, and I grabbed four of them.

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

I'll use it for Lap Steel too!

IMG_1386.jpg

IMHO this case makes a good "DIY" platform for making modifications. The Lid could even be used as a pedal board.

But it is not in the same league as an SKB case. But if you are gentle with it and lug your own gear, its well worth $5 !!

Read the Review here:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Activision+-+DJ+Hero+2+Two-in-One+Turntable+Case+and+Stand/1364241.p?skuId=1364241&productCategoryId=pcmcat50300050014&id=1218253024654&AID=10597222&PID=404255&SID=173847&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsite%2FActivision%2B-%2BDJ%2BHero%2B2%2BTwo-in-One%2BTurntable%2BCase%2Band%2BStand%2F1364241.p%3FskuId%3D1364241%26productCategoryId%3Dpcmcat50300050014%26id%3D1218253024654&ref=39&CJPID=404255&loc=01#tabbed-customerreviews

"Best Buy has given old and new DJ Hero 1 & 2 fans the opportunity to get their hands on the DJ Hero 1 (Renegade Edition) Carry Case and Stand for a reasonable price or better bundled with any new DJ Hero 2 bundle set.

Cons:

- there are no hinges, so if the buckles on the sides open up anything inside will fall out while carrying the case around.

- if you bang up the corners too hard it can warp the lining of the case making it diffiult to close and lock. (getting a nylon belt to wrap around is recommended for peace of mind or bungie cord)

- it's, very very heavy even without the controller and game inside.

- the foam molded insides are very flimsy and can tear easily and/or be stretched out of shape. Be gentle.

Overall - if you can get it free with the bundled game it's a great addition to potentially your already growing pile of plastic game controllers.

What's great about it: A visually pleasing storage case for your turntable controller and game, impress your non gamer friends at parties.

What's not so great: Flimsy construction, easily fixed with duct tape and/or nylon belt w/quick release buckle."

• Members

Got mine for $140 new on ebay when Bing cashback was about at its highest, couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

If you don't mind, what all did you hate about this guitar? I haven't been able to find too many negatives on the web about it, but I do note that most demos I've seen are played with distortion and there seems to be a bit of a balsa wood tone to them.

I was mostly attracted to the Swamp Ash version since it looks more "correct" and I thought its tone would be the most unique, but thought the red Mahogany version might be a deeper warmer version that could also be worthwhile. The alder (black one) was about the only one that did catch my interest.

:confused:

• Members

The $2.02 cable deal was the result of a 123% price-match. Music 123 has now lowered the price of their Cable Ninjas to the same price as Musician's Friend's sale, so the price difference no longer exists.

Yes, but one can share the online price match link he got. Thats what I'm asking someone to PM me if possible.

• Members

Yes, but one can share the online price match link he got. Thats what I'm asking someone to PM me if possible.

It wouldn't matter. The offer is no longer valid, and anybody who used one of those price-match offers after about 12/23 or so had their orders cancelled on them.

If you really want one, spend the extra nine bucks and just buy it. $11 is NUTHIN' for these cables, which really are $50 cables!

Now that I've seen how nice their stuff is, if the XLR version eventually gets blown out for $11, I might buy about ten of 'em for my PA rig!

• Members

How sturdy & strong is it as a table? Could you put a 1x12" tube amp on it without fear?

The legs are adjustable height - aprox. 20 inches to 38 inches.

If you leave the legs at the shorter 20 inch length, its less flimsy, and more sturdy. The overall height with the added case +Lid thickness = a stand 26" tall. The taller you go, and higher center of gravity it may be prone to toppling over!. But in the short leg state, It could support a 35 pound amp.

• Members

Now that I've seen how nice their stuff is, if the XLR version eventually gets blown out for $11, I might buy about ten of 'em for my PA rig!

I agree!

I took delivery of ten of the 1/4 mono StageNinja cables.

But I'm already planning on taking six of them apart & re-use the reel/winder and replace the cable to be XLR type.

Archived