Which guitar should I get next? and why?... :)

Jkater

• Members

Here's the small arsenal. What's missing to make it "complete"? Which one is expendable and could be sold to finance the next one?:thu:

I have a strong idea about it and will share it when this thread seriously sinks. But I'd love to know your thoughts on this one.:)

Morecouch-2.jpg

• Members

Needs more floyd rose.

...But seriously. Perhaps something with P90s? I couldn't tell you what i'd get rid of as it's your stuff and you know which you like better then I do, and i've not touched most of those guitar models. You do have two semi-hollow/hollows, maybe axe one of them for a P-90 semi?

• Members

seriously nice collection as-is. That said (and in the spirit of this thread), you might really dig a Gibson Les Paul Special or Junior to reiterate what others here have said about the lack of P90 goodness. a "proper" strat may be of interest to you, but i don't find it necessary personally- you've got your bases covered elsewhere.

what about a Gretsch w/ a bigsby? you may also consider a Rickenbacker, although i personally can't get along with them because of their narrow necks.

• Members

Ibanez Prestige. Jackson USA. Caparison. ESP. Robin USA. Parker USA. Gibson Blueshawk though is probably closer to what you need. And they're affordable too (600-700 for a mint one, if you can find one).

Archived