JULY Spam Thread - You NEED new gear this summer. You know it, we know it. DO IT!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

60's Harmony Rocket

Pickup moved closer to "bridge" position, OK shape, it shows it's age, but the pickguard is the only thing that has a crack in it. Horrifically Cello taped I might add. No case.

$250 PP Gift/Free Ship to CONUS

ROCKET.jpg

FirstAct Paul Westerberg Model

Pickguard has scratches, full fret leveling and dress-job to make it play smoother than the 'Mats ever got

$135 PP Gift/Free Ship to CONUS

WESTIE.jpg

Clear Les Paul Deluxe pickguard/poker chips

Pickguard for Les Paul Deluxe was used gently, as was one of the poker chips

Poker Chips:

- Clear plexiglas just under .050" thick, used/center hole widened a bit to fit

- Clear plexiglas .090" thick, new

- White w/black lettering, new

$25 PP Gift/Free Ship to CONUS

P1000075.jpg

Ibanez 580BB "Ballback"

Got it right from the guys in prototype at the Hoshino Factory in Bensalem, PA. It's officially known as a 580BB or "Ballback" I rocked it all through the late 80's/early 90's and as of late, it's been in the corner reminding me of the awesome mullet I used to have, but not much else. It's a dark finished basswood, routed under the matching wooden pickguard, sound chamber-y like, and the Tone knob is a Pull for Coil-Tap.

When I wrote to my friend at Ibanez a few years back to get a better handle on it, here's what he sent back:

Two curiosities were created in 1987, with one idea being that they become exclusive H&S models in 1988. Both were shaped more or less like an elongated Telecaster. The 580T Turbot (a kind of a flounder, which the guitar was shaped like) had a contoured top & back like an S guitar. The 580BB Ballback featured a rounded "bowl" back. Whether it was because these models were promoted separately from Ibanez's main catalog, or because they looked like nothing else on the market, the 580s did not do well and were history after a few months.

Your 580 was made in 1988 that make this an H&S guitar, H&S was Heartfield & Starfield a loose interpretations of the Fujigen & Hoshino names. A space was cleared out at the Bensalem warehouse where they made and created american made Ibanez guitars until 1993.

Comes with Ibanez GigBag. whammy bar, and a strap if I have one laying around.

$750 PP Gift/Free Ship to CONUS

580SMALL_HORIZ.jpg

MORE Ibby pics: CLICK HERE!

OR Trade any of it/all of it for/towards yer:

- Strat xii

- PRSi

- electric 12 string neck

- celestion 8ohm Blue

- El Cap

- Tele neck

- non-blacktop Jazzmaster

- cool pedals

- cash offer

• Members

Remember that local pickup is encouraged for everything.

For sale or trade (local only)
SF Fender Twin Reverb.
It works and sounds good, some healthy gig wear. Everything works, but I think it could use a going over by a tech. 500 bucks and you come get it. It has been converted to a three prong cord. The original footswitch looks like it was wired by a gorilla but fuunctions fine. I believe this is a '76.
SDC10003.jpg

Mid 90's Ibanez RG270DX
In good shape, especially for the age of it. It has a few light scratches. Set up with 9's and plays very well. The bridge pickup has been swapped (I believe, got the guitar secondhand in a trade) for a SD Invader, which sounds phenomenal. Includes black Dunlop straplocks (installed and includes the part that goes on the strap)

Looking for 120 plus shipping
DSCN5924.jpg

2009 Gibson SG Classic
In gigged but good condition, see link for all the pictures. Looking for $720+shipping or trade.
DSCN5923.jpg

Next is an Epiphone P93 Riviera.
This is a project I lost interest in. Converted it to chrome hardware. Some of it has been replaced (the tuners), others I removed the gold from with various polishing techniques. It's not perfect, but looks nice for the most part. I broke the headstock overlay when I removed one of the tuner bushings. It's repaired but noticable when looking up close. The guitar plays very nice. I can't get used to the body shape and have lost interest. Includes an Epiphone HSC. The fender amp knobs will get switched for something else before it leaves.
Looking for 250+shipping
DSCN5928.jpg

And now some non guitar stuff:

Amazon Kindle 3G+Wifi with lighted Amazon case (this is the newest generation).
This is awesome, I just really want an Ipad, so it has to go. The battery lasts forever, and you can read it forever without your eye's hurting. $130 Shipped

Nintendo DSi XL
I bought this because I was always really into Nintendo's handhelds growing up, but I guess I've kind of grown out of it. Thus this has been adult owned and not played all that much. $120 Shipped
All Pictures:
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa86/sxyryan/For%20Sale/

Stuff I'm looking for:
American Fenders, Gibson Les Pauls (no studios), Small Guard Gibson SG's, Reverends. I'm happy to accept guitars with playwear, as my band is gigging fairly regularly, so there is no hope for them looking new forever (read: well loved guitars wanted).

I could use some nice distortion boxes too. Something classic rock esque.

Update: Stuff I don't want: Guitars with floyds, or floyd like stuff on them.

I am also interested in a Bassman reissue, Super Reverbs, Marshall 50+ watt amps.

• Members

All prices shipped, paypal only. 48 states only.

$15-- Generic black ceramic pickup set- I did a coil split one of them(now 4 wire) the other is 2 wire, if you are really interested I could split the other one for you as well. Adjustment screws and springs only

$15-- Black 7 string pickups set- Adjustment screws and springs only. Can't remember if these are 2 conductor or 4.

$20- LARGE grab bag of 70 pots. All used but 4(4 500k mini alpha pots). Most pots are quarter sized alphas, mostly 500k's.

Or $30 for everything listed, shipped

• Members

AMT S1 Preamp for sale. $100 Shipped.

DSCF0253.jpg
DSCF0250.jpg

PRS SEOne Almost new condition. $325 plus shipping.

DSCF0243.jpg
DSCF0244.jpg
DSCF0245.jpg

Squier Classic Vibe 60s Strat. Mint condition. $275 plus shipping.

DSCF0237.jpg
DSCF0241.jpg
DSCF0238.jpg

Brice (Agile) 6 string bass. Mint condition $225 plus shipping.

DSCF0247.jpg
DSCF0248.jpg

• Members

I'm reluctantly offering up my K-line Tele for sale; I've simply come to the conclusion that I can't afford to have nice things. I'm sure I will regret this, but so it goes. . .

Anyway, I am the original owner and have had the guitar for about a year or so. The body is alder while the neck is C-shaped with a rosewood board, 7.25" radius, and vintage frets. Pickups are Bare Knuckle Yardbirds, which sound fantastic. I didn't order this as a relic, but the very thin nitro finish has endured a few dings and scratches, as this has been my number one since I got it. There is a wee bit of fret wear, but nothing significant. Weight is about 7 pounds.

The original Kaces case that came with the guitar is included.

Looking for $1200 shipped and Paypal'd in the CONUS. Now open to trades--lower-powered combo amps, especially an Ampeg Jet, would have my attention. I'd consider MIJ Fenders or maybe one of the SG 60's Tributes in white plus cash, Check out the pics (which don't always capture the very awesome Sonic Blue finish; I should probably take a few more when the sun isn't setting) and PM with any questions.

072.jpg

077.jpg

081.jpg

076.jpg

085.jpg

094.jpg

089.jpg

080.jpg

• Members

Gotta sell these to finish up some moving expenses. Pedals are priced to move, so please, no trades!

Please add 3% if paying with regular paypal.

5864722978_342e66c2b6_b.jpg

analog.man chorus with deep switch - SOLD!
jack deville all time high with orginal box - fairly rare, and not made anymore. velcro on bottom - $100

5879990070_f7ca8bd172_b.jpg

analogman peppermint fuzz - excellent shape. this is the standard version, no on/off switch and no velcro - $140

5989154773_2fccd8d984_b.jpg

Deluxe Memory Man - big box version with box and paperwork - $250
Timmy V1 - has cool big white cake knobbies - $150

• Members

Only planning on selling/trading one of these guys. Once that one goes, I'll pull the other one as these are both INSANE guitars.

Cash prices include shipping and insurance within the Con US, please add 3% if paying with regular paypal.

First up: O'Donnell Contemporary Series Electric - Artist Model

This O'Donnell was crafted specifically as a feature item for artists to play at the German Guitar Show. It features a multi-piece neck with ebony fretboard and custom 12th fret marker, Australian Blackwood body, and flamed maple top. The guitar has a few dings pictured, but overall is in excellent shape with incredible playability.

The guitar has been upgraded several times by me and previous owners. Upgrades include:

Neck Pickup: Motor City 2nd Degree Black Belt with coil-tap

Bridge Pickup: Lollar Imperial

Pots: RS kit

Bridge: ABM with compensated saddles

New, this guitar would sell for roughly $5,000 new with the "artist" specifications. If you added in the upgrades, you'd be looking at at least $500 more.

Asking Price: $2,750

Will consider partial trades (trade value around 3k)

5989597888_b710799de5_b.jpg

5989609698_35f6494158_b.jpg

5989586054_56de1807c4_b.jpg

5989042465_5a11384086_b.jpg

5989030707_4abfd9f2af_b.jpg

5989046427_b058a3d3a1_b.jpg

5791365157_8d091f1b58_b.jpg

5791905152_b8abd13398_b.jpg

5989034555_cc307cc1c2_b.jpg

• Members

Next Up: Edwards Jimmy Page Model 112

This is a top of the line Edwards that has been tricked out by the previous owner. And when I say tricked, I mean he put in about $1000 worth of upgrades.

Upgrades include:

Pickups: WCR Darkburst Set [$275.00]

Wiring: Braided Wiring Harness Pulled from 2007 R9 Gibson Les paul - 50's-style wiring [$50]

Pots: Volume & tone pots pulled from 2007 Gibson Les paul [$100.00]

Switch: Switch craft 3-way & input jack [ $75.00]

Bridge: Tone pros locking bridge with anchored post [$100.00]

Tuners:Vintage patent-pending Grover tuners pulled from a 1968 Gretsch [$400.00]

Caps: Bumble bee capacitor one original [bridge]one repro [neck] [$30.00]

The condition of the guitar is relic'd, but I'm not sure what came from the factory and what was done by previous owner. It does look like someone attempted to install a tross rod cover (shown in pic) and only succeeded in the top hole. The only other "mod" is that the owner removed the finish from the back of the neck. It was a pro job and feels great. Overall it looks like a relic should, and the playability is fantastic - it's also a featherweight and can't weigh more than 7lbs.

Asking Price: $1500

Will consider partial trades (trade value around $1750)

5989613354_278ba8b61b_b.jpg

5989087449_efec5b128c_b.jpg

5989019193_d9b269b127_b.jpg

5989582130_ca1eb894f2_b.jpg

5989014831_8288cc54fb_b.jpg

5989011329_8aa27cc120_b.jpg

5989567544_6c69eb04e2_b.jpg

5989643330_2f331f6499_b.jpg

• Members

Got a lot of hardware for sale.

These are from a Fender Lone Star Strat, 2011, guitar is brand new, never played, just taken for parts. Here's a list of everything for sale:

- Body, white. Flawless. $200, $230 with tremolo and jack piece.

w15T0.png

- Neck, with tuners, rosewood fingerboard. $150.

3nBF9.jpg

- Tremolo assembly. $35.

AusIo.png

These parts are from a 2002-2003 MIM standard.

- Control plate, switch, and knobs. $25/all

vZPiL.jpg

I also have a set of Grovers and a set of Ping tuners. Brand new, in the box. $25 per set.

Ping tuners from P bass (fit other Fender basses).

6MaQT.jpg

Grover tuners for P/J bass.

iQtOF.jpg

No trades needed, PM me.

• Members

Deleted previous post. New SPAM thread in the FS->Effects forum can be found here: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2809904-FS-Danelectro-Mellowtone-EHX-Alesis-SHO-clone-Ibby-DE-7

Tons of good stuff: Danelectro CC Drive v1, Mellowtone pedals, EHX LBP-1, Ibanez DE-7, Alesis SR-16, shoot an offer or trade me your Egnater Tweaker!

Archived