JULY Spam Thread - You NEED new gear this summer. You know it, we know it. DO IT!

Mazi Bee

• Members

Selling my superchamp because a bought another one with a custom 1 x 12 cab that houses the amp as well into a single combo unit.

SOLD!! The amp is near mint. Absolutely no issues.

UPDATE .. if you don't haggle on the price, I'll throw in a free DOD Classic Tube Pedal

xd2.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FS/FT:
Brian Moore i9 i2000 electric guitar mint condition.
i9 Features
Comfort contoured body
Unique sculpted headstock
Bolt-on neck construction
Kalantas Mahogany body and highly figure maple top
22 fret, Maple neck, Rosewood board
25.5" scale 15" radius
Seymour Duncan Pickups with coil tapping (JB/anico pro 2s)
Gold hardware
Sperzel locking Tuners
Innovative output jack location
$1495 MSRP

FS/FT $600 OBO + shipping w og gigbag
EMAIL: XxMiSangrexX@aol.com
hockey2008-myguitars019.jpg' alt='>'>
PBR2-11-07049.jpg' alt='>'>
PBR2-11-07048.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

Godin LGX guitar FT

The guitar is in good condition outside of the little crack on the neck i have done my best to picture. The crack does not seem to have any impact on the guitar as it plays well and stays in tune just fine. The guitar seems to have been made in 1997 which could be partly responsible for the crack. The previous owner did not play it for a while and don't think he noticed the crack at all. Only reason i did was because i like to go over my guitars with a fine tooth comb when i get them. I also like to give full disclosure to anyone when it comes to getting my guitars.

The guitar sounds very much like a very nice acoustic as well as getting some great dirty tones as well. Like i said with all the switches and input jacks its a bit too much for me.

This is a top notch guitar and will come with the Godin hard shell case. In all honesty i'm a bedroom player at this point and it's just too much guitar for me.

let me know if you have any questions and i'll do my best to answer them.

Will consider trades for LP type guitars, PRS, Semi-Hollows, flying v's, explorers, etc.

SNC13509.jpg
SNC13510.jpg
SNC13511.jpg
SNC13515.jpg
SNC13516.jpg
SNC13517.jpg
SNC13522.jpg
SNC13529.jpg

• Members

B8mbl.jpg

KBWrF.jpg

XCtJj.jpg

Made in Korea Hamer Californian

Good guitar that has normal play wear - no big dings or dents. There are none of the common finish cracks in the neck pocket that these sort of guitars are known to have. The neck is really nice and flat, and the frets are in great condition. It is missing the truss cover and the back plate. It has Duncan Designed pickups that sound pretty decent through my rig. I am not a huge tone snob, but it sounds pretty 'metal'.

I set up the licensed Floyd Rose to my liking, but it could probably use some tweaking, especially with a string gauge change. The strings on it now are very light, I think they are 9's.

I would like $250 + Shipping. I am willing to negotiate. Not really interested in trades.

Thanks for looking!

• Members

2007 Rickenbacker 620. I'm the second owner. It's left the house for this picture. That's it. It doesn't get gigged and gets little play time. No dings, nada. Previous owner was handicapped and it was with her in the studio the entire time. Very clean Jetglo guitar. Price this week $1300 shipped. Includes Rickenbacker Hardcase.

4967785907_4c0666baec.jpg

2011 Gibson 60's Tribute Honeyburst. $800 shipped. I've had it over the return period. I'm just not feeling the Les Paul love. I've swapped out the strings, otherwise, bone stock. Perfect condition. With Gibson soft case and all the other info. These are supposed to be road worn guitars, but this isn't really road worn at all. They just have an unfinished satin feel to them. This is one of the faster necks, which isn't as huge as the other LPs I've test driven. Feels fantastic, and is much lighter than the boat anchors that some LPs are known for. It does have chambered body. There's also complaints from some people who receive their guitars and the woods do not match up correctly - this one isn't one of those. (haven't had time for pictures)

2009 Fender Telecaster Blackout. $550 shipped. Only been out of the house to take this photo. Single Single Single - dark chrome, satin finish neck that plays like a dream. I already have another tele and I'm thinning out the herd. Yes, it is a MIM but a fine one at that. (these go for 600 on evil bay) Includes Fender softcase.

3956859640_5059b9eb02.jpg

All stuff is in a smoke free home. I mention it, because it's important to some. Feel free to offer trades for any gear. Never know what I might dig. Guitars, basses, guitar amps/heads, etc. Seeking a Fender California bass (PJ) or similar Fender specials. But I gotta say, no more pedals and no more bass amps. I have more than I need at the moment.

• Members

PM me if you're interested. I ship within 2 business days of receiving payment and delivery confirmation will be used. For simplicity on my end I'd like to keep sales within United States only. You can check out my ebay feedback here http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bahun_47371&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

Paypal is my preferred payment method. Now to the things:

Seymour Duncan JB bridge, Jazz neck.

Bridge lead close to 6"

Neck lead a little over 11"

Pickups very new looking

$110 shipped Priority Mail within the U.S.

th_DuncanJBJazzsettop.jpg th_DuncanJBJazzsetback.jpg

Lava Retro Coil Cable SOLD

20' long straight-straight

*Near New (Not used by aside from pulling it out of the package to make sure it worked)

th_Lavaretrocoilcable20straightstraight.

(Only trade item I will consider is a neck or bridge position english mount chrome/nickel TV Jones supertrons)

• Members

Selling my Strat because I every time I play it I wish I was playing my Les Paul :lol:

This is the best playing and sounding Strat I've ever had the pleasure of playing. It makes me wish I liked Strats more.

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

It has an unfinished Warmoth neck with the standard thin u shape and a graphite nut. The vintage saddles have been changed for modern style SS ones, and the bridge SC has been swapped for a BG Hotrod prototype. The SCs are the stock ones and the pickguard is parchment color from Warmoth.

The bridge pickup has a coil split on it. The split tone is nearly perfect SC tone. This guitar sounds heavenly :love: Heres a sound clip of the bridge.

http://soundcloud.com/ejendres/bg

Price is $700 shipped w/PP gift guys. PM me if interested :thu:

• Members

Hey guys, I've decided to let my Carvin Bolt Plus go. I picked this guitar up a little over a year ago in attempts to learn to use a Floyd Rose, but have decided that It's just not for me.

The guitar has been recently taken to a professional luthier who reset the Floyd Rose and performed a full setup on the guitar. It has practically brand new strings and is setup much better now than when I received it.

Here are the specs:

impVT.jpg
    2aYf5.jpg
    ARJIT.jpg
    1doEb.jpg
    grj5f.jpg

The guitar plays great, but I just end up playing my Hard-tail guitars more. I am unsure which Carvin pickups are in this one, but they actually sound pretty good. Maybe not the best thing in the world for Djenty metal, but great for rock/clean stuff. Tons of options with the coil split.

I'm looking for $600 shipped for it. If you want additional pictures/clips/info just PM me

• Members

AMT S1 Preamp for sale. $100 Shipped.

DSCF0253.jpg

DSCF0250.jpg

PRS SEOne Almost new condition. $325 plus shipping.

DSCF0243.jpg

DSCF0244.jpg

DSCF0245.jpg

Squier Classic Vibe 60s Strat. Mint condition. $275 plus shipping.

DSCF0237.jpg

DSCF0241.jpg

DSCF0238.jpg

Brice (Agile) 6 string bass. Mint condition $225 plus shipping.

DSCF0247.jpg

DSCF0248.jpg

• Members

For Sale:

Squier Classic Vibe 60's Stratocaster, all stock. Includes all original accessories (trem arm, allen wrenches, QC card). The guitar is in virtually new condition, no dings, dents, chips, cracks, or anything of the sort. This is one awesome guitar, no sharp fret ends, straight neck, great fretwork. Currently set up with D'Addario 10's, this guitar is seriously as good if not better than any MIM Strat I have played (not that I need to tell you guys that, as the Classic Vibes are quite popular here).

$250 and we split actual shipping costs.

For an extra $50 you'll get the Road Runner polyfoam case in the picture as well (great case, sturdy as a hardshell, very lightweight and has an outer zipper pocket for cables and such).

P1060637.jpg

(make sure you are using good speakers for the video, or else it will sound like crap)

Please PM me if you are interested.

• Members

links to some craigslist ads. Most prices flexible for you guys, but buyer pays actual shipping cost.

Open to trades! :)

Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul SC-

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/msg/2509213302.html

Ibanez RG420EG

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/msg/2509211904.html

Switch Oscar IV (vibracell body)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/msg/2509211017.html

Zoom G9.2TT tube multi-effects pedal

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/msg/2509189571.html

Schecter C-1 XXX

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/msg/2509188827.html

3n63m63p25Y65V25S6b7n37c06904b23a1ad8.jp

• Members

Fender USA Tele. Came with either enforcer, or atomic humbuckers which will be included. Modded with a BG Hellabucker in bridge, and a GFS MEan 90 in the neck. It has S switching which is like coiltapping the pup to get the single/twang sound. Comes with case candy and Fender molded hardshell case. $800 shipped
9.jpg
6.jpg

Blackstar HT-5 head w/matching 2x12 open back cab. You know about this already. I'd rather sell this one local as a pair. Grand Rapids, Mi area. $500
Blackstar.jpg

• Members

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier " Racktifier "... blackface, two-channel, etc.. I was trying it out and I just much prefer my VHT to the Recto tone. 9.5/10 condition - bit of rack rash on the top of the metal "shell", but that's it for damage and would be inside the rack and out of sight anyways. No rectifier tubes (I ran SS rectification) and no footswitch...under $100 to replace those two.

The rest of the rack except for the DBX 266XL is gone; this sale's just for the Rackto. $1000 plus shipping.

IMG_7628.jpg

• Members
For Sale or Trade:

Hamer Goldtop - Made in Korea at the Cor-Tek Factory (90s). Has 18:1 Grover Tuners installed. Gloss has been knocked down to a matte finish. $220 Shipping & Paypal included. Contact me for more info and if you have questions.

Hamer-July2011Post009.jpg

Hamer-July2011Post002.jpg

HamerGoldtop012.jpg

nice grain on that fingerboard!

• Members

I have a pedal and some speakers available for trade or sale. Trade interests include boost pedals, eq pedals, p90 pickups and other speakers. All prices are shipped and paypal'd. Here is what I have:

Port City Sahana Boost - $140
Reinhardt R65L-SC 16 ohms 65 watts - $85
Reinhardt R65M-SC 16 ohms 65 watts - $85
Celestion Greenback 16 ohms - $85
2- brand new - WGS ET65's @ 16 ohms - $70 each - $130 for the pair (cost me about $170 shipped)

I might make available a Tone Tubby alnico and a Weber Michigan alnico for the right deal.
PM me any offers. I will consider all!

Archived