JULY Spam Thread - You NEED new gear this summer. You know it, we know it. DO IT!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Time to move some pickups that I'm not using. All prices shipped and paypal'd. Sorry, no mounting screws/springs included - just the pickups:

Gibson Burstbucker 1&2 pulled from an R9. SOLD

Motor City 2nd Degree Blackbelt Neck. 4 conductor. Sold.

Older Duncan Set: Not sure, but assuming this is a Distortion Bridge and 59 Neck. $80 or $45 each. Lead is a little short on the DD, was pulled from an 80s Schecter PT

duncanset.jpgduncanback.jpg

Lace Sensor Red: $40

lacered.jpglaceback.jpg

• Members

Ok, I have this stuff just sitting around and need some funds for a new project. All prices include shipping and paypal. I'm not interested in trades at this time, but feel free to make cash offers. I'll also do discounts if you want multiple items.

BYOC Marshall Shredmaster Clone - $80

IMG_1615.jpg

Duncan Designed HB102 Set - $40

IMG_1616.jpg

Duncan Distortion Set - $90

IMG_1618.jpg

Duncan Hotrails bridge - $45

IMG_1624.jpg

Duncan JB Trembucker including mounting ring - $50

IMG_1626.jpg

Ibanez Humbucker - $40

IMG_1620.jpg

Powered by Lace HB (7K) - $20

IMG_1622.jpg

Jackson Licensed Lo-Pro Floyd brushed nickel finish - $60

IMG_1628.jpg

Squier Affinity Strat neck - $50

IMG_1629.jpg

• Members

help a brother out and buy a copy of MY BOOK! :)

Buy my book BURNED for any donation via paypal over $1! We have over 100,000 members here -- if only HALF of you would buy a copy for $1 or a couple dollars, it would go a long way towards helping out with my mounting medicals bills. i have had some very cool manufacturers want to make custom guitars, pedals, etc and put them up for auction, but I really never wanted to end up being "that guy".....but if you can spare a few bucks out of paypal for the book, that would be a huge help :)

ADDED INFO by request -- paypal addy is duezygirl@aol.com -- IF you send a donation -- make sure to PM me with your email addy, so i know where to send the book, and THANK YOU!

My book is the story of a young guitar player growing up in the late 60s and 70s, then touring and living the rock n roll life during the 80s and 90s.

Plenty of crazy stories from touring the southeast during the 80s, and the USA and Europe in the 90s.

The book has been read an enjoyed by quite a few HCFX'ers, and has been getting great reviews at Amazon.com as well as Smashwords and Scribd.

So far, it has not been released as a "paper" edition. The book comes as a VERY nicely laid out PDF file that will open and read on nearly all computers, tablets, and smartphones that have Adobe Reader installed. The graphics and layout were done by HCFX member James Vincent Graphic Design in the UK, and really looks and reads like a "real" book on your computer screen.

I really appreciate those who have already purchased a copy. All proceeds are going to my wife to help offset our bills and medical costs related to the health problems I have been having the last year or so. Any donation for the book over $1 gets a copy of the book.

Here's the cover:

BobbyDbookcoverv1-2-1.jpg

The book was recently featured on a big eBook review site as one of the best deals of the month in Ebooks -- and is getting more and more attention from Amazon readers, ranking consistently in the top 100 self published books in the genre.

I have a few other books in the works, as I can still type and have a bit too much free time on my hands these days

Thanks!!!

• Members
Okay, this used to be my guitar...sold it to a buddy of mine. He loves it...but it just does not fit his style of music. So...since I'm in Austin (easier to sell gear here than in New Mexico), he has asked me to list it for him. I'll have it in my hands on Saturday. It's an Ibanez AF75TDGIV in Ivory, with an Ibanez Hardshell case. It has not been used much at all, and is in great condition! I only have one photo of it right now, but this is the actual guitar:

guitarstuff109.jpg

• Members

A Few things up for trade:

Korg D12 digital recorder this one does not have the internal Cd burner

photo.jpg

Hardwire SC-2 Valve distortion

photo-4.jpg

and a Gator pedal tote (No pic but can email one if interested)

I'm looking for a whammy pedal and a loop pedal like a Digitech Jam Man and a tremelo. Open to other trades as well but not looking for distortion pedals.

• Members

Trade?

I have an Epiphone Les Paul Standard Cherryburst that I'd consider trading. Ideally I'd like to trade for an Epiphone Explorer or an asian Hamer Standard or a MIM Tele but I'll consider other guitars. It comes with an SKB hardshell case.

Pics:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337005[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]337006[/ATTACH]

• Members

help a brother out and buy a copy of MY BOOK!
:)

Buy my book BURNED for any donation via paypal over $1! We have over 100,000 members here -- if only HALF of you would buy a copy for $1 or a couple dollars, it would go a long way towards helping out with my mounting medicals bills.

I don't have any extra money and will be selling half my guitars on here in the next week, but anyone should be able to spare a buck for a brother in need... I am in and hope everyone else here is too.

• Members

Pondering selling my almost new Seymour Duncan Custom/Jazz combo (TB-5/SH-2). The leads are still nice and long. I'm really happy with the generic P94 copies in my Les Paul and I could reuse the Custom/Jazz elsewhere, but if I get a decent offer for it, I'll sell them. Somewhere around $100, I'd imagine.

• Members

This is a really cool guitar! I got it from Zemmy a while back and added seymour duncan triple shot rings and two custom wound alnico Vs 8Kb & 7.4Kn I will sell for $250 shipped in a hardcase. I will even throw in the custom cut flip flop plugs I made for controlling live feedback when gigging. This price is firm.

It has a whack in the headstock and a crack in the finish on the front but niether affect anyting other than cosmetics. Pics of the crack and whack below. I colored in the whack black...it helps.

As far as trades go I am looking for a 24.75 scale axe with two humbuckers, semi hollow would be badass, with some good upper fretboard access, or other set neck with that scale length and two buckers, PM me with any ideas.

011-20.jpg

013-17.jpg

014-14.jpg

basketkittyandguitarwithflipflops010.jpg

002-40.jpg

004-37.jpg

• Members

FS: Bogner Shiva El34 head with reverb.

Early model. $1350 shipped with paypal gift, certified check or USPS money order. Add paypal fees of 3% if you don't use the gift option. CONUS only. Foot switch also included. No trades.

Great sounding and looking amp.

P1020898.jpg

P1020900.jpg

P1020899.jpg

• Members

This guitar is literally brand new in the box. I ordered it online while I was doing my Summer Abroad in Spain and when I arrived home my dog needed an emergency Spleenectomy (he's fine now) and I'm selling this to payoff the bill (it's well past the return date unfortunately). I just sold my Marshall JVM and I'm still a little short on the bill :(

I'm interested in LP/PRS type guitars or hi-gain heads for trade, but I need at least $4-500 to cover the rest of the vet bill, so nothing too $$$$

Straight cash price is $1,950 SHIPPED. I paid $2,200+ for this guitar! The last picture is the only finish flaw I could find on this guitar, it's a tiny lil "rub" type mark on the horn...it may come out with some wax/polish I have no idea though.

Gibson1.jpg

Gibson2.jpg

Gibson3.jpg

GibsonNeck.jpg

Gibsonback.jpg

GibsonSerial.jpg

GibsonFlaw.jpg

• Members

Would like to trade this locally for something low wattage, used to be my backup but I don't play nearly enough to justify it anymore. Only issue is that it has the common problem requiring a patch cable in the loop so I will be happy to give you one. Looking for a low wattage amp or maybe a guitar with single coils. Also have a Vox AC4TV8 I would be willing to move. Will work on getting better pics this is from a few years ago. No footswitch included.

cab.jpg

Archived