JULY Spam Thread - You NEED new gear this summer. You know it, we know it. DO IT!

Mazi Bee

• Members

From BG Pickups (www.bg-pups.com), I am selling a regular spaced, chrome-covered Lizard bridge pickup.

BG pickups, purchased new, are at least an 8 week wait. Get this one now, shipped USPS with tracking within CONUS, for $50. PayPal accepted, and I'm not going to ask you to gift me the money.

Lots of lead. A bit of tarnish on the chrome, but nothing that's bothered me. Two-conductor wiring, as shown in the pics below, and lots of lead length.

PM me for questions or when you're ready to fling money at me! :D

T4H34l.jpg

OiopVl.jpg

RGdLUl.jpg

Youtube vid from Bryan himself:

[YOUTUBE]DuuqNVlRi24[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chandler Futurama (Strat pickup layout on an almost Mustang style body)

Real nice guitar Made in the USA with Hardshell case. Lots of fender-y sounds.

$550 plus shipping

chandler.jpg

More pics on request.

Wow! That could be the best deal of the month! Chandler makes exceptional gear.

• Members
Wow! That could be the best deal of the month! Chandler makes exceptional gear.

I would like to keep it but we need new windows in the kids rooms and summer time is a slow time for pedal sales here typically. Not playing out at all lately so I need another guitar like a hole in the head.

All the Chandler stuff from that time period is excellent. Hopefully, this one finds a good home soon. :)

• Members

Selling the following-

Peavey Generation Custom EX - $250+shipping

IMG_4301.JPG

Jackson RR3 Crimson Swirl w/ Jackson Gigbag- $450+shipping

IMG_4280.JPG

Both guitars are in excellent condition. More pictures and detailed descriptions on request. Not really too hyped up on trades, but I might consider them.

• Members

NO TRADES!!!!!

Here we have a nice vintage 1x15" speaker can made by an unknown manufacturer. It's loaded with a Jensen Special Design C15N speaker and it sounds great. the tolex isn't perfect...which adds to the mojo of course ;) .

$125 local pickup (NJ/NYC area) or $150 shipped CONUS (PP Gift)

19553e11.jpg

38e1a1eb.jpg

Early 90's Duncan JB TB-4 Trembucker. The ground wire has been extended a bit and it reads 17.44k on the meter

$50 shipped PP Gift CONUS

4341d326.jpg

• Members

This is a ONE OWNER RG-550WH guitar in the original case, serial number dates it to 1990 in all original condition!

I took it in trade from a friend of mine who bought this new in 1991, played it for a short time, then put it away.

The white finish has slightly faded to a darker cream color -- there is NO damage to the finish, and not even any neck cracks in the finish, which is really rare. Only a tiny bit of slight finish wear on the back below the trem cover, and a few very small paint chips on the bottom edge of the body, where it was probably placed in a stand.

All the hardware is minty fresh - no rust on the screws, the original Edge trem is super clean with no wear or damage to the finish, pickups and electronics are 100% original.

Neck is in fantastic condition, no dings or cracks anywhere, original Gotoh tuners, frets are 95% like new, still shiny and beautiful, neck finish is very clean, with only MINOR darkening of the finish on the fretboard from playing. Headstock finish is perfect, no dings on headstock, and none of the usual cracks by the Floyd nut screws.

This guitar is one of the best playing and sounding RG-550s I have ever seen. I owned a couple of these in 87/88, then switched over to JEMs and played the JEM guitars for years well into the mid 90s.

I am really tempted to put some Dimarzio pickups in this guitar and ROCK IT at my gigs and play the heck out of it. There are very few "superstrat" guitars of this quality available under a grand ANYWHERE anymore.

The RG-550WH is a fairly rare color compared to the others, and the condition of this guitar makes it exceptional.

The price is $699 shipped and paypalled in the USA -- with shipping and paypal fees, that means I am going to clear about $645 at best.

Yes, this is more expensive than the bulk of early era RG550 guitars that sell at $500 or so.....but I have only seen a handful around that are THIS CLEAN and original. As much of a JEM snob as I am, this RG-550 has opened my eyes to just how good these early MIJ Ibanez models truly were -- and the RG-550 is the closest guitar to a JEM I have ever played. The maple neck is just exceptional, a tad bit thinner than the JEM 777, but I really like it -- even more than I liked my first RG-550s back in 87/88.

If you are seeking what could possibly one of the cleanest, most original, and fine playing and sounding RG-550WH guitars available for sale, PM me -- paypal is best, and I will also ship it INTERNATIONALLY, with shipping costs to be determined depending on what country you are in, usually about $125 on average.

pics:

1-3.jpg

14.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-6.jpg

4-4.jpg

6-3.jpg

7-3.jpg

8-2.jpg

11.jpg

9-2.jpg

• Members

IMG_1062.JPG

Awesome guitar. I bought it new in 2009. I'm more of a strat guy and this isn't getting played.

$275 Shipped and paypal'd to the lower 48 states.

Very Good/Excellent condition, with normal pickguard marks. All stock - No mods. Lighter weight at 7.2 lbs. Will ship in a padded gig bag.

Up close you can see the grain through the finish, but my camera didn't want to capture it. Beautiful figuring on the fretboard, too. More pics here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/114213434157779115828/CVTele?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Please PM any questions.

thanks,

Dave

• Members

FOR SALE ONLY:

Rogue mandolin. Needs new strings but is otherwise flawless. $50

photo1-3.jpg

MXR Micro Amp perfect condition (velcro on back) $60

MXR Dyna Comp perfect condition $50

Ibanez SM7 Overdrive (tubescreamer, basically) $35

Behringer CS100 Compressor/Sustainer like new $25

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone like new $40

(2) Custom Bypass Looper w/Feedback loop. Built by forumite outxthexeyes, these are great to run a bypass loop for tone sucking effects, or engage the feedback switch for some crazy intense noise sessions. $50 each.

photo2-1.jpg

Archived