Aug Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Do you have any more info on that Les Paul Jr? Is it just the burst or are they gonna have other colors? Couldn't find anything on the site....
:(

The email I got showed a burst. I could not find a thing on the website. Since it's in store only, I'd call your local GC.

• Members

The email I got showed a burst. I could not find a thing on the website. Since it's in store only, I'd call your local GC.

Called my local and they had them in Black and Burst. They only had a few though. It's a decent price but I only want the one in TV Yellow that they sell on Amazon.

• Members

Called my local and they had them in Black and Burst. They only had a few though. It's a decent price but I only want the one in TV Yellow that they sell on Amazon.

yeah I have been watching that TV Yellow on Amazon for $104 for a while. I think it may be discontinued.

• Members

yeah I have been watching that TV Yellow on Amazon for $104 for a while. I think it may be discontinued.

It was $99.00 for a while and then they bumped the price. I asked around on an epiphone board and one of the guys told me it was a special for Guitar Center for their Memorial Day sale. He said it's the exact same as the other jr's, just in TV Yellow. You're right on the discontinued part though. Sorta sexy guitar for that cheap... but I still need it to be cheaper before I can justify buying it.

• Members

Yeah, that RW tele was inducing my GAS yesterday, especially I've been looking for a nice tele at a decent price.

I managed to stop myself from the checkout, because I never was into relic guitars.

Hellomusic also have Marcus Miller 4 String Jazz bass for $850 now

Normal price $1200 at MF. A real nice slapper's bass, MIJ.

• Members

M-AUDIO DSM1 ($330 PR) DSM2 ($398 PR) DSM3 ($498 PR) - W/PM

AUDIOMIDI = DSM1 ($398 PR) DSM2 ($498 PR) DSM3 ($598 PR)

http://www.audiomidi.com/cust_search/csr_maudio_dsmmonitors_062711.aspx

M-123 = DSM1 ($1298 PR) DSM2 ($1498 PR) DSM3 ($1598 PR)

http://www.music123.com/search/search.jsp?question=M+AUDIO+DSM

This deal has been going for awhile on Slickdeals, but I added the price match angle......