Aug Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

If you use Firefox, install the PriceBlink add-on, most of any site's available promo codes will be viewable by clicking on the Coupons button:

After using this for a day or so, I've noticed it does have a few quirks. The "view all prices" option sometimes confuses the item you are trying to buy with accessories, etc. at other sites. I have been unable to get the "Check Price History at Priceblink" to load yet, but maybe it has something to do with my popup settings, as I do use Adblock and Noscript.

But the bottom line is I really like it. This is a must have plugin. Thanks again Cobalt.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I sure wish we had a working MF 10% code for that LP. 4% Cashback from BillMeLater, 3% from FatWallet. Anyone know a better cashback deal? The MF codes save10 & july11deal go in the cart but don't render a discount (exclusion list I suppose). It' not that I'm greedy, it's that I'm trying to resist, but another 10% off would surely break my will to do so.

• Members
I sure wish we had a working MF 10% code for that LP. 4% Cashback from BillMeLater, 3% from FatWallet. Anyone know a better cashback deal? The MF codes save10 & july11deal go in the cart but don't render a discount (exclusion list I suppose). It' not that I'm greedy, it's that I'm trying to resist, but another 10% off would surely break my will to do so.

You can get $10 off with the M123 PM.

• Members

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/alvarez-rd210-regent-dreadnought-acoustic-guitar/582312000010000

NOTE: This may be a price mistake M123 lowered this guitar to $219 (same numbers as $129) so hurry!

Just got this in and tuned it up, it is a nice guitar, plays well, looks and feels perfect - came with Elixir strings, and the Hardshell case is awesome! IMO a STEAL at this price.

• Members

Just got this in and tuned it up, it is a nice guitar, plays well, looks and feels perfect - came with Elixir strings, and the Hardshell case is awesome! IMO a STEAL at this price.

Good deal Sasjf. I am still tempted by that one. Would love to see a pic of the guitar, and particularly the case if your so inclined. Some decent deals floating around lately.

• Members

thanks for that. I got a refund when I bought at $99-10% july11deal promo. I tried to get them to apply the 10% off promo I used on the original order which I would think should still apply as if there was a 10% promo code valid today I could buy the guitar for $79 and then minus the 10% promo off of that. se a promo code but not both. That's BS as I have done it before. Oh well, either way good deal, cool guitar!

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/esp-ltd-m-15-electric-guitar

• Members

$25 off ANY purchase during August at Hello Music "when you type HMAUG25 in the promo code section at checkout":

71dcb892.jpg

I believe that you have to be a member to buy. They do have some decent deals. Take $25 more off the discount price of *ANY* purchase is even better.

• Members

Gibson Les Paul Special at MF, $799 http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gibson-les-paul-special-single-cutaway

Normally these are $999. Good 20% off there, hopefully some coupons will stack on it.

Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro Faded in CHERRY at MF, $699 http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gibson-les-paul-studio-pro-faded-electric-guitar

Only the cherry is discounted, brown is normally priced at $899, good $200 worth of savings.

Hope to see some NLPD threads soon! :D