Sometimes you just have to shut up and play guitar.

Burgess

• Members

I'm listening to the clip now. ;)

This morning I did some jamming with my new G-Dec 3 Thirty Blues Edition. Those things are fun. I also have an older one (not as much fun), but I'll be letting it stay with my stepson (who's had it for a couple years now). But that G-Dec into my Kustom 15 PA is fun. Told my wife this morning "we're going on the road coming back with hundreds of millions of $."

:lol:

Nice rippin jam Mark :thu:

• Members

:eek::thu:
:thu:
:thu:

I see the hand has made an AWESOME recovery. Gee, Mark, it boggles the mind when someone can rip like that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll shut up and see if I can play with a pick without dropping it.
:o

The left hand is doing pretty good. Fatigues pretty quick but it's getting stronger. The right hand though is starting to behave very much like the left did last year so I know it's just a matter of time before they take the knife to that one as well. I'm not looking forward to that but it seems to be inevitable.

• Members

The left hand is doing pretty good. Fatigues pretty quick but it's getting stronger. The right hand though is starting to behave very much like the left did last year so I know it's just a matter of time before they take the knife to that one as well. I'm not looking forward to that but it seems to be inevitable.

:(

I hope it all goes well, Mark. That kind of ailment is no fun.

Archived