Could I request mojo on a less than dire scale?

notjonahbutnoah

• Members

Mojo sent your way! Hope you get a chance to rock that awesome green guitar!

Ugh I know. I haven't gigged it yet so it's like it's untested right now.I've gigged everything I have but that (and my 3/4 scale Yamaha acoustic). I had to mop up some tears this morning from around its case... it's bummed about this.

But it is looking pretty good, I think we may pull this one out.

• Members

UPDATE

Well we played last night. It was actually a pretty fun show. Not our tightest, but apparently not bad at all.

Our bassist made it through ok, but afterwards he was talking to me and explained that he almost threw up and blacked out during a song. I remember him looking at me weird while playing it, but I thought he was communicating that something was off musically... hehe nope. Just a near miss on some serious projectile vomit.

He did look much better than I expected him to, I think he's in the home stretch. *knocks on wood*

Got to hang with lowbrow for awhile, shoot the {censored} about his pedals. That guy can seriously paint! His boxes look great. He made himself a Barber Dirty Bomb clone with the internal trim as a full sized pot on the outside, and the bos looks 1000 times cooler than the real one. His band played, and did a great job. His band would mesh well with Krashpad's band I think. He was using DLS and Plexi 800 clones he made and they sounded nice. I wanna try one of them Dirty Bombs.

But yeah, it was a fun night. Left bar at 1230, got up for work at 6. Party!

So anyway, thanks for all the kind wishes. Happy Festivus! Now for the feats of strength.

Archived