Could I request mojo on a less than dire scale?

notjonahbutnoah

• Members

Our bass player's leg is infected and we've got a big gig this week. Lobrow's band is playing too.

We couldn't practice today because he can't walk. It's something he picked up overseas in the army that pops up from time to time. He could heal tomorrow, or end up in the hospital.

So, if'n you have nowhere better to ship you hardearned mojos, he could use em.

One for the healing, two for the SHOW, three to get really drunk... go cat go.

:rawk:

• Members

He might hafta play sitting down. :eek:

I mean, what kinda punk band has a member sitting down? :rolleyes:

Mojo sent, man. What day do you play? Isn't it like Wednesday or Thursday?

Not sure if I'll make it, but I was planning on it and was going to try to get my helper to go as well since he said it's been a while since he's been to a concert.

• Members

Hey, thanks guys! Got my fingers crossed! Hopefully all this discounted mojo will do the trick. It better be MIM and not Chinese!

Ok, he IS on antibiotics.

Cratz, it's Thursday, with Up Scumbag.

DS: It's with a really really popular local band at a popular local bar so there will assuredly be a metric {censored} ton of people. Been looking forward to it for months... was gonna be the maiden voyage of the green Charvel.

• Members

What's the name of your band? My daughter is pretty big into the Indy band scene so she might have seen you guys. Her boyfriend is in a band called Black Goat of the Woods. Yup.
:)

We are called the Involuntarys. We play the Mel, Dojo, and a few other places around town. This Thursday is The Mel... god I hope we can play it!

• Members

Mojo sent your way! Hope you get a chance to rock that awesome green guitar!

Ugh I know. I haven't gigged it yet so it's like it's untested right now.I've gigged everything I have but that (and my 3/4 scale Yamaha acoustic). I had to mop up some tears this morning from around its case... it's bummed about this.

But it is looking pretty good, I think we may pull this one out.

Archived