• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Got a price match for 223.00 on that
Damien Elite
from M123,Should I?
:confused:
I mean man I got 2 already from the Amazon deal.

Same thing as the Amazon one from what I can tell except the inlays.

Someone talk me out of it Fast!
:facepalm:

Got the same price match this morning, and I bit. The only thing holding me back on the Amazon deal was the god awful neck graphic and this one didn't have it. So... now I'm 223.99 poorer, but 1 Schecter richer.

• Members

I tried the price match at m123 and got excuse #217:

"I am unable to match that price as they are not an exact match because the model numbers are not the same. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

But they were nice enough to offer me a quote of $227.99 (which is their regular price).

They may be morons, but at least they're consistent...

Math is not their strong suit apparently:

"Dear Musician,

Thank you for your recent inquiry.

I am able to beat that price for you! I have included a quote with special pricing for you. All you need to do is add it to your cart through the link in this email, or call us at the number below and reference your quote number.

Wait for it....

$197.15

• Members

"
Dear Musician,

I am able to beat that price for you! I have included a quote with special pricing for you. All you need to do is add it to your cart through the link in this email, or call us at the number below and reference your quote number.

Wait for it....

$197.15

That's awesome. I'd jump at it.

• Members

Holy Smoke. Just to be clear, you guys are matching the formerly 240ish Amazon Special against the M123 Elite? I tried it twice earlier, no go.

No, we're talking about the Gibson 57 set that was $136 at amazon and $227 at m123.

• Members

"
Dear Musician,

Wait for it....

$197.15

Actually the price on those has gone up to $199.95 at amazon, so that's probably correct based on the new higher price.

• Members

AH! Thnx! I just grabbed on of the Washburns for $109! I liked the guitar too, but not the color...blue was perfect! JOY! Man, I need to get some OT this week..:) I grabbed one of the Godin SA's too...been an expensive week, but, I got {censored} going out sold too...I need to watch this thread daily..Hopefully, you all know about dealnews.com? Check it daily.

• Members

Can't seem to get it to apply on a Gibson sg special faded or even the Epi g400. The site states " discount code already applied". Any thoughts?

Most coupons don't work on Gibson, but a lot of the recent ones worked on Epiphone. They'll let you use it on either if you call...

Archived