This is why sparkly guitars are a good thing.

honeyiscool

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Given the picture, How old she looks, how she's holding the pick,

fingering the strings and using the capo, can you guess how many years experience she has playing?

My guess is 2 years max with probibly no wheres not enough rehursal hours.

Maybe after a few guesses by everyone the OP can tell us whose the closest to being right.

I'm trying to figure out how the topic of sparkly guitars triggered this response.:confused:

feel better now?

• Members

That is one long post.

Yeah, he is consistently one of the most verbose, pedantic and egomaniacal people on this forum. It's pretty obvious that he was slagging on the girl and he got called on it. So, he's gotta write a {censored}in' doctoral thesis with every response just to try to backpedal his way out.

• Members

Also, there is no right or wrong way to play the guitar.

This should be burned into the consciousness of everyone who picks up a guitar. Best comment in this derailed thread.

Oh, and just to get back on topic...yes, I likes me some sparkly guitars. And pretty wimmins. And pretty wimmins playing sparkly guitars.

• Members
That beer bottle washer she uses for a strap keeper, makes me wonder if she's spends to much rehursal time chugging down bottles of Grolsch. Lets all pile on and guess if she's a drunk or not.
:cop::facepalm:

Sarcasm aside, Pretty woman,with an infectious smile and a sparkley guitar for the win!
:thu:

Actually I have like 100 of them, and I just put them on every guitar I see, whether it belongs to me or not.

• Members

It's pretty obvious that he was slagging on the girl and he got called on it. So, he's gotta write a {censored}in' doctoral thesis with every response just to try to backpedal his way out.

I blame the movie Crossroads.

• Members
Actually I have like 100 of them, and I just put them on every guitar I see, whether it belongs to me or not.

According to our highly trained analytical staff, the fact that you have so many Grolsch botles means you drink way too much. The fact that you own a sparkly guitar means you secretly love this movie.

priscilla.jpg

. . . oh wait, I own a sparkly guitar . . . :eek:

darth-vader-noooo.jpg

;)

Archived