jjpistols for mod 2012

jjpistols

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
If there are no anvils at hand, one does what one must. Beats a parachute pack filled with dirty silverware in any case.

Normally I don't vote - find it can be hazardous to one's health - but I like a man who can improvise in a pinch, so count me in!

• Members

As someone who, when he chooses to, has a knack for barely toeing the line (while appearing to some to be getting out of it), jj is one of the best qualified to judge if someone is really breaking the rules in a way that hurts this place. He posseses an uncanny ability to read people's intents and where they're heading to. He's a smart dude. So I vote YES! :thu:

• Members

Just like your dad said, never trust a guy with two first names. Same thing goes with forum handles that start with JJ or TV or whatnot.

Before I cast my vote, I'd like to know exactly what the JJ stands for. It could be important.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Just like your dad said, never trust a guy with two first names. Same thing goes with forum handles that start with JJ or TV or whatnot.

Before I cast my vote, I'd like to know exactly what the JJ stands for. It could be important.

Just Justice Pistols.

• Members
JJ is just about crazy enough to help run this place. He has my support.

That is not, however, a reflection of Fretsy. Frets does a fine job around here, and is called friend by many. However, one man cannot hold back the tidal wave of stupidity. If help is needed, there are worse ideas than giving JJ a key to the asylum.

Unfortunately, I feel that I have to retract my previous post supporting JJ.. In recent days, I feel that JJ has betrayed the values for which I believed he stood. I cannot support this man and I feel that any office he holds will soon be rampant with corruption, beer cans and a sweaty smell.

• Members

Unfortunately, I feel that I have to retract my previous post supporting JJ.. In recent days, I feel that JJ has betrayed the values for which I believed he stood. I cannot support this man and I feel that any office he holds will soon be rampant with corruption, beer cans and a sweaty smell.

Sweep the leg, Raven!

• Members
It's quite clear to me that the good people of HCEG are calling on me to stand tall for them, to guide them through these rough times. I am here with you, my brothers, I and my furious banhammer of banishment.

{censored} no!

keep being the contrary flip floppin' good guy/tough guy callin' out badass mo.

And stop disappointing me!