Incoming NGD (Wildwood Content)

Doctor Morbius

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've had GAS for one of these for a very long time now and it finally broke my resolve. I'm so weak it's pathetic!
:cry:
This is the most I've ever paid for a guitar to date.

Here are the professional pics, which will be better than anything I can do. According to UPS it will be here Thursday. Can't wait!
:thu:
Django would be proud.

le00640_lg1.jpgle00640_lg2.jpg
le00640_lg4.jpg

Dude, that's hot. The Tastemanship Oscillator is going crazy right now. HNGD!

• Members

When comparing guitars of a similar tastemanship score, I use linear. But in order to fully express this Jag's tastemanship score as compared with more mundane guitars, I need to go logarithmic.

Oddly, that makes absolutely perfect sense. :lol:

• Members

The new Jag arrived today and it's a beauty for sure. It's missing the trem arm, but I'm sure Wildwood will ship one. Already sent them an email and blamed Greg Koch, who does demo videos on their web site.
:lol:

And is a heckuva player too.

Pics?

• Members

And is a heckuva player too.

Pics?

That he is.

No, but I may be able to twist Cratz2's arm a little bit and get him to bring over one of his good cameras. I can't take pics worth a {censored}. That's why I posted the Wildwood shots. Those are of the actual guitar.

• Members
Very nice. The 50th anniversary model right? I played one at guitar center and it took every bit of willpower I could muster to not put it on a credit card. HNGD!

Thank you. This isn't the 50th anniversary model. Those have block inlays and a bound fretboard. These are from the Limited Run of Thin Skins from Wildwood and Dave's.

• Members

The new Jag arrived today and it's a beauty for sure. It's missing the trem arm, but I'm sure Wildwood will ship one. Already sent them an email and blamed Greg Koch, who does demo videos on their web site.

I think we're all pretty jealous right now. That's a beautiful guitar.

Archived