Van Halen tour changes from 'postponed' to 'cancelled'

mockchoi

• Members

Didn't Rolling Stone also report incorrect information last time? I tend to take them with a grain of salt these days.

Rolling Stone is good for entertainment, not necessarily entertainment news. I'll bet the real reason for the cancellation isn't scandalous enough for that mag to bother printing.

• Members

I love the line the band members hate each other lmfao. You have two brothers closer than twins and Ed's son, if anyone is being hated it would only leave Roth. They made a damn good album and Ed proved he is still king and looks as healthy and fatter than ever as well as the tour was selling out everywhere and was a huge success so there must be more to why the plug was pulled besides the guys behind the grassy knoll. They will be back!

• Members

Now that this has come to fruition, Van Hagar will prolly announce a world tour real soon.

Doubt that. Hagar's got Chickenfoot. Then there's the whole "Who's gonna be on bass" question. I doubt Hagar would rejoin without Michael Anthony, and I doubt Eddie would be OK with Wolfgang sitting on the sidelines (especially if it's true that Wolfgang was the driving force behind the album/tour).

Archived