Avengers! Assemble!

jjpistols

• Members

Update

Fender chorus pedal

Damn we got some stuff. Y'all kick ass!

Original post:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2907896-Thieves-SUCK!&p=45841473#post45841473

Let's build a guitar for A_Gitarman's brother! I've got some parts, a good neck with nut and tree installed, some assorted pickups, maybe tuners. I know if we band together we've got enough parts lying around to get a good player together. We need someone with time and skills to assemble in a timely manner as well.

Who wants to donate parts or build time? Post here :cool:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jelloman donates a hardtail strat body, tort pickguard, 3 gfs pickups, and assembly and setup labor...

We will need pots and a jack an srat type jack plate...

ok, i seem to have 1 250, 2 500's. and a mono jack if of any use-I do have a few strap pegs, but they are gibson style if it matters, I only have 5 tuners for some unknown reason so thats no good - I have an extra packs of pics, an korg guitar tuner, a string swing and a dunlop string winder if we want to include those with it- if I find anything else I will post it- Oh and its not very stratish, but i do have an 80's bc rich bridge humbucker ( i think its dimarzio sourced maybe) that I have been hoarding for no good reason.

Just let me know if needed and where to send

• Members

I'll look. I may have a small Crate amp I can donate. Just a small 15 watt s/s. But it'd bring a lil bit of noise for the time being. ?? let me know.

I looked and do have the small crate amp still if it is an acceptable donation. Let me know where to send it.

• Members

I have a complete black Squier Strat lying under my bed that I haven't touched in a year and a half. It's not great (and it has a green pearloid pickguard) but it's his if he wants it.

Fantastic! Anyone want to sign to mod this one?

And the Crate sounds cool, too Atheist Peace!

I'm hoping to get the neck sent out Monday.

• Members

I don't have any parts at the moment but I can do the build if needed. I'm not an expert craftsman or anything but my warmoth strat came out great. depending on what needs to be done I could have it done by the end of June. The only thing is i don't have the tools to do fret work so if the neck needs any work other than setting the action and such i wouldn't be able to do that. That being said I'd be happy to put the beast together.

Archived