Post the guitar that makes you happiest

Flying_Milkman

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not my most expensive, and probably not the best one I own, but for me, it's the first one I grab, and all I need to do is plug it in and play it - no matter what amp or modelling setting I decide on, it will bring a smile to my face:

8-5-12Teles004.jpg

Got this on sale from MF, and for less than five bills, it's everything a good Tele should be smile.gif.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Carbohydrates

View Post

090602_001.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by orourke

View Post

LPclassic.jpg

Lots of beauties on this thread, but I gotta say the tops on these LPs are just so gorgeous. I'll take a plaintop anyday, and these are excellent examples. Great grain, nice, subtle shading on the bursts...classic.

• Members

For me, it depends on what kind of music I'm playing. Even though you CAN play any kind of song with any kind of tone, I'm not really happy unless I've got the kind of tone I want. And while there are many versatile guitars, for me it takes at LEAST 2 to cover all the bases (well the bases I try to cover, anyway). So with that said, these 2 make me the happiest because with them I can get the right tone for everything I play.

IMGP0200.jpg

The cherry, ok clown, burst is a bolt neck alder body, and the other one is a set neck mahogany. Both with SD prails in triple shot rings.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Muddslide View Post
Lots of beauties on this thread, but I gotta say the tops on these LPs are just so gorgeous. I'll take a plaintop anyday, and these are excellent examples. Great grain, nice, subtle shading on the bursts...classic.
Here's an outrageous burst for you and the guitar that brings me daily joy:

000_0461.JPG

• Members

It looks like a variax... That would make me about as happy as a can of imitation crab meat, but obviously, everyone can choose what they like for themselves.

yep. Variax 600.

Does what i need it to do especially when patched into my X3 Live. I have to cover 4-5 different parts in a single song both acoustic and electric and all i have to step on is 1 button.

Feel free to make fun all you like....

Archived