Post the guitar that makes you happiest

Flying_Milkman

• Members

I played more gigs with this Blueshawk than any other single guitar I've ever owned. Last Thursday I gave it, a Blues Deluxe and a GNX300 to my grandson for his first band. As much as I loved playing this guitar it's now made me happier than ever.

DSCF0978.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I played more gigs with this Blueshawk than any other single guitar I've ever owned. Last Thursday I gave it, a Blues Deluxe and a GNX300 to my grandson for his first band. As much as I loved playing this guitar it's now made me happier than ever.

:thu:

It's not what we have that truly makes us happy but what we give.

• Members

surprising choice considering the amazing guitars you own and play. beautiful strat.

Thanks, Ben.

My Les Paul is easily cemented in the number two spot for me, but the neck on this strat is from my very first guitar, so it has a history that can't be matched. At this point it's been played so much that it's on it's second set of frets and the poly on the back is worn down to wood in spots. Also, the fact that it is the most lively strat I've ever played helps make the choice easier as well.

• Members

Reading this made me very happy that my sig is a quote from you. You're a good 'un, caveman.

• Members
I hadn't seen this one before. wow.

thank you, J. for most people around here, it seems "wow" directed at a Tyler is like saying "yuck" (usually the headstock), but i :love: this guitar. it inspires me to play better, and doesn't hold me back (I'm probably holding it back :) ).

• Members

Right now...im in absloute love with my Blacktop Jaguar....notice all the fingerprints :) i love it so much i just ordered a set of DiMarzios for it...a Tone Zone for the bridge, and a PAF 36th Anniv. for the neck...both creme/black!!
photo-5.jpg

• Members
attachment.php?attachmentid=349182&d=134

The one on the left, a 1986 RG440 (the other one is the same).

I bot it at a pawn shop on the strength of it's neck being the nicest I'd ever played. 60 bucks! since it was broken( output jack and trem arm was flopping).

Cost me 10 bucks and some work on the trem(orig ibanez pro).

I play it all the time. I have guitar that cost 20x as much, but they are not really any better. Stock everything, sounds great. And I love the tuning peg switch that prev owner installed...and the color.

I am easy to please I guess. But if you haven't tried one of these I highly recommend....the necks are unfinished, just lightly oiled and are slick as {censored}. As wellas perfectly shaped. Very comfy, not too thick, not too thin. Just right.

:love::love:

Archived