November Spam Thread!

Frets99

• Members

Carvin SC90 with Duncan APH-1 Alnico II Pro pickups. Good condition. I bought this used so there are some scratches. There is a nick in the top that I tried to take a picture of. Sounds and plays great. Recent fret level and setup but there is minimal fret wear overall. Maple neck through with alder wings. Ebony fretboard.

BlueSC90SD.jpgBlueSC90SDBody.jpg

Reduced to $475 shipped via Paypal gift or add 2.9% Paypal fees.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1977 Ibanez Les Paul style guitar. I was told it is a lawsuit era Ibanez Les Paul, but later had it pointed out to me that it is the first run after the lawsuit in which the headstock took on the shape you see here. I have not played this guitar much since buying it several months ago, but know of no issues. You can see most any dent or ding in the pics. It will come with the original hard shell case and will be very securely packed as if it were going to go through a war zone. This guitar is in really good shape to be 35 years old. $450 through paypal including shipping to the continental U.S. I am a platinum seller here.

Ibanez_77LP-1.JPG

Ibanez_77LP-2.JPG

Ibanez_77LP-3.JPG

Ibanez_77LP-4.JPG

Ibanez_77LP-5.JPG

Ibanez_77LP-6.JPG

Ibanez_77LP-7.JPG

Ibanez_77LP-8.JPG

Ibanez_77LP-9.JPG

Ibanez_77LP-10.JPG

• Members

Edwards LPC with DiMarzio P90 sized humbuckers and HSC. The pick ups are Super Distortion in the bridge and DLX Plus in the neck.

Condition is 8/8.5 with a few dings here and there. Plays fantastic though and sounds great.

$825 shipped/pp

Selling to fund a new 4x12.

WholeGuitar.jpg
Headstock.jpg

I'll update tomorrow with pics showing the DiMarzios and blemishes.

• Members

Entwistle Nashville Neck Humbucker - this is a non-standard size pickup (2.81" x 1.26") and did not include a mounting ring. It has never been installed. DC resistance = 6K, Alnico V magnet. Should be a nice sounding pickup if the other Entwistles I have tried out are any indication. I had in mind to use in the neck position of tele. You would need to custom cut the hole in the pickguard to fit. $20 Paypal/shipped within the continental USA.

EntwistleNashville.jpg

• Members

SOLD........Looking at selling my 2008 Jackson RR5FR (Black) with Jackson Hardshell case. You know the deal: Handmade in Japan (quality is wicked), jumbo frets, compound radius, rosewood board, moto sharkfin inlays, original floyd rose, Semour Duncan JB and JAZZ pickups.

It is MINT. ZERO FRET WEAR. Has a few hours on it, never left my smoke-free home. Selling due to the fact that I have realized I need the shorter scale to work with my stubby fingers;-)......ordered SG to take care of that issue.

Looking for $600 . I can email pictures.

Thanks for looking.

• Members
Agile AL-3100 Tiger Eye Wide - $320 Shipped and paid with PayPal. Shipping to the lower 48 only.

I posted this in the "For Sale" section, but also thought I would post it here.

This is the best quality guitar I have, but trying to raise funds for another project. I have a few too many guitars.

Received from Rondomusic about 12 months ago. Played very little. No scratches or dents. The pickguard is off now, but I will include that with the guitar. Comes with a Levy's 2" XL Cotton guitar strap. Ships in original shipping boxes.

This is probably the minimum I would take.

Guitar details here.
PM me if interested. Thanks.

t82s2h.jpg

2jc9a4m.jpg

25ukwfq.jpg

• Members
IMG_0084.jpg
Dillion DMG75 mosrite copy. Handmade pickguard, re-arranged controls. comes with nice soft case.

40C31724-909A-4099-8A85-9BF5B13B23EE-319
Agile ghost. fret level/nut job (performed by yours truely). gibson 500t pickup in bridge. pickups were zebra bobbins, I had strategically painted the creme colored coils (almost forgot about that part). CTS pots installed (by previous owner) Comes with dilapidated hard case.

Make offer.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by WhatDoIKnow View Post
Agile AL-3100 Tiger Eye Wide - $320 Shipped and paid with PayPal. Shipping to the lower 48 only.

I posted this in the "For Sale" section, but also thought I would post it here.

This is the best quality guitar I have, but trying to raise funds for another project. I have a few too many guitars.

Received from Rondomusic about 12 months ago. Played very little. No scratches or dents. The pickguard is off now, but I will include that with the guitar. Comes with a Levy's 2" XL Cotton guitar strap. Ships in original shipping boxes.

This is probably the minimum I would take.

Guitar details here.
PM me if interested. Thanks.

t82s2h.jpg

2jc9a4m.jpg

25ukwfq.jpg
I received a question about the condition the frets were in and the weight. The guitar probably only has about 10 hours playing time on it. I purchased other guitars around the same time as this one, and don't play much during the summer months.

I have a pretty accurate digital bathroom scale, and with the strap on it weighs in right at 10 pounds.

The best pictures of the frets I could get with my crappy camera. The frets have marks, but no grooves can be felt. It is a little dusty from not having been played, and the strings are not new. I would make sure to clean everything up and could put fresh strings on before shipping it.

2npobl.jpg

2epko0h.jpg

Let me know if you have any other question.

• Members

Copy and paste from my other thread:

Excellent condition as you can see in the pics. I bought this about a year and a half ago and it never left my home studio, I just used it for low volume playing and recording (it actually records really well). But as you can see in the first pic, I snagged a Peavey recently and I don't need the HT-5 anymore. Please note that this is the slightly older model HT-5 which does not have reverb. And of course it includes power cable and footswitch.

I'm asking $240 shipped and paypaled to the lower 48 only. Essentially $200 plus shipping and fees.

Rig-1.jpg
HT-5Front.jpg
HT-5Back.jpg

And here it is all packed up and ready to go. Got at least an inch of dense foam on all sides, and nowhere does the amp actually touch the actual box. Foam on top as well holding it down tight, but this was the only pic I took. Pic isn't too great, but anyway.
HT-5Packed.jpg

PM me with any questions, and at this time I'm not looking for any trades. Thanks for looking. smile.gif

• Members

I've got a '68-ish Gibson LG-0. It's got a brazilian rosewood fretboard, and some kind of plastic bridge. Missing pickguard. I got this guitar in pretty rough shape, and had all the structural issues professionally fixed. The only thing that it needs right now is a bridge doctor from stew-mac to fix some of the bellying. It's a $25 part. I need money for school and car payments, the sound this guitar produces is absolutely phenomenal. I would not sell this guitar unless I absolutely HAD to.

I also have a Dr. Scientist RRR. I'll sell that for $200.

• Members
*** ANNNNNNND, IT'S GONE !!! ****

Jumped on this recent deal, but don"t really need it; another case of chasing a great deal...

Kustom Defender 15h amp head. New in unopened box.

RMS Wattage: 4 / 15 watts (Lo/Hi Power)
Channels: 1
Tube Preamp: 12AX7
Tone Controls: Tone and Bass Response Selector
Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
Direct Out: Speaker Emulated
Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.5 x 14.4 x 8.9 in.
Weight: 10.58 lbs.

KUS%20DEFENDER15H.jpg

Not looking to profit. Will do $100.00 shipped to lower 48.

Archived