November Spam Thread!

Frets99

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For sale or Trade

Would like to trade both of these at the same time for something. Looking for an SG or a rosewood board strat. Maybe a fender flavored amp or something hi gain. Just let me know what you have. I'm up to all offers. Will sell also only take a postal money order.

First of an alvarez ad60ck

The Alvarez Artist Series AD60CK Dreadnought features a figured dao back, sides, and top. Fully bound, white pearl rosette, nickel die-cast tuners, and rosewood fretboard. System 600T MK II electronics ensure plugged-in tone that's as lush as the instrument's natural sound.

Will sell for 325 shipped. comes with a soft shell hard case It's like new in great shape.

129.jpg

130.jpg

Next up is a ltd 351 nt

Thanks to a see-thru polyurethane finish, you can see the natural pattern of the flamed maple top of the LTD H-351NT. The thin U-shaped neck and double-cutaway design, combined with 24 extra jumbo frets provides comfort for all playing styles. Abalone dot inlays along the top of the rosewood fretboard and black nickel hardware complement the rest of the guitar's look perfectly. To get the most out of the wood tones of the mahogany body, maple neck, and rosewood fretboard the LTD H-351NT has EMG 81 (bridge) and EMG 85 (neck) pickups with a 3-way selector.

It's like new also will do 350 shipped and include a gig bag for it.

121.jpg

124.jpg

• Members

Custom Pine Relic Jazzmaster w/Mastery Bridge- $1000 shipped/paypal'd (with gig bag).

It's been my main guitar for the better part of the past year, and it's a phenomenal instrument. In all honesty, it beats the hell out of the Japanese RI Fender Jazzmaster I owned last year.

Long story short, the tone pot stopped working a few days ago on it, and, since then, I've gone back to using my custom Esquire and realized that, despite my best efforts to be Nels Cline, I'm just a Tele/Les Paul guy by nature. So, here are the specs:

- Custom Pine Body in Vintage White Nitro with some mild relicing and checking. I don't know much about pine, but I will say that this thing is physically lighter, but tonally warmer and more "rich" than the Japanese RI that I mentioned above. There is very little "ping" and harshness to this body, but a rather mellow, even, sweet and sustaining quality across the spectrum. Very cool.

- Mastery Bridge. Excellent sustain, perfect intonation, rock solid.

- FAT neck. I think the previous owner (who assembled the guitar) said it was a Warmoth full "C" shape, and, frankly, it's beautifully huge. Bigger and rounder than the 1" Boatneck on my Esquire, but somehow just as (if not more) comfortable. It's finished in extremely thin, vintage-tinted nitro and feels fantastic. The frets are a thin, tall vintage wire and have absolutely no wear. The action is very low (4/64 on the bass side to 3/64 on the treble side at the 12th fret) and there are no issues with buzz or fretting out on bends.

- Lollar JM pickups that sound amazing. They're extremely fat, warm, and clear - again a striking difference from the shrill sounds that I encountered with the Fender RI. As I mentioned before, the tone pot doesn't work (it seems to be stuck on "0", even when turned up), but that's an extremely quick, cheap, and easy fix for someone who knows what they're doing).

-Warmoth Trem Assembly. Works smoothly and has never given me problems. The nutwork on this thing is immaculate and cut for D'Addario 11s, so I've never had tuning issues, despite frequent and heavy trem usage.

It comes with the trem bar and a thick, black, leather Levy's strap with Dunlop straploks installed. Here are pictures:

JMBodyLeft.jpg

JMBodyRight.jpg

JMHeadstock.jpg

• Members

All FS/FT, pics available for all upon request.

I'm looking for: sennheiser e609/e902, audix i5/dp5a set/dp7 set, Audio Technica M2/M3 IEMs, Line6 G50/G90, shure sm7b, rode NTK/NT1A, shure sm58/57, pedaltrain mini/JR/1, high gain amps, road mixer rack case (at least 10 space), v-drums/pintech/hart dynamics, phil jones suitcase, mesa walkabout/carbine.

Even if you don't have what I'm looking for exactly try me anyways.

What I've got and (cash/trade) values including shipping and paypal:

Danny Hines Telemaster ($1150/$1300) - mint, nice light relic job, swamp ash body, nitro butterscotch finish, soft v maple neck, klein pickups, push/pull pot w/cocked wah setting

Kafel S150 ($1000 OBO/$1200) - excellent condition, 150 watts/4 EL34s, currently running 2 EL34 for 75 watts from factory, original footswitch, in house hand wound transformers, 2 channels/separate eq's

Laney TT50H ($700/$800) - mint/near mint, original fs, 3 channels, awesome versatility

Laney VC50 2X12 ($600/$700) - good condition, original fs, 50 watt combo version of the VH100R

Mesa 2X12 horizontal cab ($400/$450) - loaded with hand made V30 type speakers, wired 4 ohm, clean condition, prefer local sale (MN/WI)

USA Jackson KE2 w/HSC ($700/$850) - has neck/body repair by luthier, repair cannot be felt and guitar is solid, awesome tone, SD pickups, awesome player and a very stable original Floyd. HSC is beat up but works

Washburn RX50 ($200) - excellent player for beginner or for a beater guitar, near mint condition

Ibanez AD9 analog delay ($125) - near mint, low use, box/papers

70's Ross Phaser ($100) - excellent condition

EQD Speaker Cranker ($75) - yellow, mint

Humphrey Audio Badder Monkey ($60) - awesome low-mid gain tones

BOSS SD1 ($45) - T-von mod, brushed aluminum enclosure

set of Rio Grandes HB ($140) - creme, 2 conductor braided wiring, original ones before BBQ/etc...

US Masters V2 bridge HB ($40) - chrome covered, 2 conductor braided wiring

DSC07743.jpg

usa_jackson_ke2_01.jpg

The Blackhawk looks similar to this:

Black-Horizontal.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by matt rhoades

View Post

For sale or Trade

Would like to trade both of these at the same time for something. Looking for an SG or a rosewood board strat. Maybe a fender flavored amp or something hi gain. Just let me know what you have. I'm up to all offers. Will sell also only take a postal money order.

First of an alvarez ad60ck

The Alvarez Artist Series AD60CK Dreadnought features a figured dao back, sides, and top. Fully bound, white pearl rosette, nickel die-cast tuners, and rosewood fretboard. System 600T MK II electronics ensure plugged-in tone that's as lush as the instrument's natural sound.

Will sell for 325 shipped. comes with a soft shell hard case It's like new in great shape.

129.jpg

130.jpg

I also own this exact model, so here's a bump for an really well made and nice guitar! Very cool!

• Members

Parker P44 $550 Paypal'd and shipped

8163272924_5ab88427c3_b.jpg

Guitar is in 9 out of 10 condition! Plays great and sounds even better. Comes with original gig bag (zipper on small front pocket is broken), stereo cable, and trem arm.

"The P-44 has all the signature capabilities of the high-end Parker Fly in a beautiful solid-Mahogany body.The humbuckers deliver twang and shimmer with plenty of attitude. The split coil lets you get a pseudo-single-coil sound, with zero hum. Count on the piezos for a very realistic acoustic sound, then mix them with the magnetics for a hybrid that introduces a whole new dimension to music."

Features:

* Mahogany body and bolt-on Maple neck

* Dual Humbuckers with coil tappin

* Fulcrum style trem

* 3-way mag pickup selection

* Custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp

Video demonstration (not mine):

• Members

Vintage Guitar Magazine contributing writer Oscar Jordan is hosting an internet radio talk show featuring some of the greatest guitar players in the world starting in January.

The show will discuss guitars, amps, effects, music, humor, hot licks, and the creative process.

Go to Facebook and click "Like" to stay in the know.

https://www.facebook.com/oscarsguitarshop

• Members

I bought this from my local guitar shop in ~April 2011 and its never left the house.

It is a beautiful Honey Sunburst plaintop with very unusual grain, with minimal factory relicing on the bass side. End grain is amazing all the way around as well.

Pickups are the stock P90s, I've swapped the stock pots and caps for 500K Alphas and 22uF Orange drops (pictured below)

The neck is much like a 59; somewhere between the fat 50s and thin 60s.

No issues, no fret wear. Babied for 1 1/2 years.

Comes with Gibson soft case and will ship safely, insured and with tracking in the Gibson box.

Asking $695 shipped / PP (I reserve the right to get cold feet and change my mind about selling this, so strike while the iron is hot)

Not really interested in trades with one exception: Vox AC4C1 BL + cash

Top with and without flash:

TributeTopwithflash.jpg

TributeTopnoflash.jpg

Back *

TributeBack.jpg

* in the interest of full disclosure, please note there is a "factory installed" red dot near the switch cavity. It is under the lacquer

Sides / end grain

TributeBassSide.jpg

TributeTrebleSide.jpg

Control cavity mods

Tributecavity.jpg

• Members

Les Paul Studio

Got for $800 not long ago, would like to get the same back out if possible. Little bit of a dinger, but plays beautifully. Got more pics in the FS forum. Can do partial trade for Fender gear, like Teles, Strats, Jags, and anything short scale. Need to at least make around $400 with a partial trade. Hit me up and let me know your offer! Comes with OHSC.

2012-11-15132718.jpg

2012-11-15132734.jpg

• Members

For sale: Wampler Triple Recstortion. Build date: 8/14/2009. This model predates the current Triple Wreck. 80's shred to cookie monster brutz - basically a Mesa Triple Rec. in a box. Very nice condition. $165.00, inc. shipping within the lower 48. Would love to post a pic, but photobucket is being stupid at the moment. Video shows the original prototype, which lacks the "vintage/modern" switch that's included in the first run, originally sold direct on TGP.

• Members

*** HOHNER TB1 - $250 ***

This is one of the first guitars I got when I started playing some 6 years ago. These are kind of rare in the states. It is an amazing guitar, but I don't care for the 25 1/2 scale. Very nice PUP's, with factory coil tape. Near new condition, as I have not played it much - been a closet queen. It is hard to find current value on these, but I am thinking $250 plus shipping - CONUS only. But you know - talk to me. I can include a Rock Steady suede leather strap still in the plastic. Probably not interested in trades - as I am trying to make some space.

HOHNER1.JPG

HOHNER2.JPG

HOHNER3.JPG

I am a platinum trader here.

Thanks,

- W

• Members

I have a few things up for sale or trade:

JHS booster Buffer pedal $75.00/trade

Shure SLX2/BETA58 microphone with transmitter. Frequency is G5. My receiver was stolen and I have no $$ to replace so would like to sell or trade for a couple of wired 57 or 58's. this was brand new when the receiver was stolen so it has never even been used. You would need a SHURE SLX 4 receiver in frequency G5 in order to use this mic. $200.00/trade

Hit me up with anything interesting.interested in mics & pedals. Would like a corona chorus or interesting delay or dirt/fuzz pedals.

Thanks.

• Members

PRICE DROP: $250.00 SHIPPED AND INSUREDDipinto Galaxie4: $250 shipped and insured to the lower 48. Paypal or money order only. Guitar will be shipped when payment clears.

The guitar is in great shape. No dead frets or fretbuzz. All electronics work perfectly. Comes with the original Dipinto hardshell case.

dipinto3.jpg

dipinto5.jpg

dipinto2.jpg

I think this is more of a paint blemish, as it is under the clearcoat and the clearcoat is not cracked. Either way the crack has not grown and it has no effect on playability.

dipinto4.jpg

• Members

DSC03272.jpg

DSC03271.jpg

DSC03248.jpg

DSC03247.jpg

DSC03244.jpg

Looking to fund some other purchases.

I'd rate the guitar 8/10, where all its issues are cosmetic. This thing shreds, folks. The snow white color is discontinued and the M-1000 series now come with the inferior Floyd Rose 1000 trem. This has an Original Floyd Rose trem.

More details here!

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...000-Snow-White

$650 or best offer which includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance.

• Members

Selling my Peavey XXX. Amp was recently gone over by a tech and has no issues. Currently running EL34s .Includes a 6505+ footswitch, it works perfectly with the amp, the GC I bought it from gave me it instead of a XXX one.

The only mods are cosmetic.

IMG_3716.jpg

$400 shipped. PM me if interested. Interested in trades too. Make me an offer.

• Members

SOLD (BOTH)

Artist AR100. These are supremely awesome guitars for this price range. I went further with the guitar and had a Seymour Duncan JB pickup installed in the bridge for more output and a hotter, more cutting tone. This is a set-neck guitar with carved maple top and mahogany back. Comes with hard shell case. this one is $250 OBO.

188461_4926546720526_1089822644_n.jpg

12881_4926548880580_1789548561_n.jpg

The other is an Ibanez RG321. This guitar has been played often in the last 4 years or so. it has a mahogany body, maple neck, white fretboard binding and Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups. This guitar is a MONSTER for metal; completely awesome harmonics with this one. no case or bag. $190 OBO.

602323_4926553400693_1418025312_n.jpg

68336_4926556040759_1677174908_n.jpg

Willing to trade for decent guitars such as: Jackson King V (no Rhoads guitars, please), Dean Razorback, ESP V, Epiphone Explorer, Jackson Kelly, B.C. Rich JR V, ect.

if you have something you think i may be interested in, let me know.

if you buy both, you can have them for $345 out the door today.

• Members

Both in excellent shape and both have velcro on the bottom. No box for the SHOD but I do have box and case candy for the Swollen Pickle. Prices are PP/Shipped. Looking for other OD's in trade. Would love a Morning Glory or a Hotcake but open to anything other than TS-9 style drives. I can provide pics.

SHOD- $125

Swollen Pickle- $95

2BEB0469.jpg

Archived