Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

• Members

A couple of light scuffs to the headstock end and a couple of small white/clouded areas as the neck flows into the headstock, both could well buff out.

Original Godin gig bag and all case candy/paperwork and allen keys included

Viewing in or collection from Swansea welcomed, guitar will be well packed and posted with insurance.

Postage within the EU should be possible, please ask and I'll provide a quote.

Up on eBay, can do dealing cheaper off of eBay.

Loads of pics on photobucket.

IMG_3305.jpg

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Need to get rid of some stuff, first off, apologies for the terrible pictures but I only have my iPhone and crappy lighting, I am honest in my listings about condition though and everything is in great working order. Only things I am open to trades for are Strymon Timeline, Eventide Space, OTO Biscuit and Gordius Little Giant ver II (or that lovely G&L in the effects spam thread wink.gif).

IMG_0302.jpg

Skreddy Mayo, as you can see has some chips as I used this pedal extensively, amazing sound but I just don't need it anymore particularly given their value. Open to offers. Works perfectly and still sounds Magic wink.gif
IMG_0308.jpg
IMG_0309.jpg

Skreddy Screwdriver, again been used as you can see some of the paint chipping (none too sturdy some of these skreddy finished but the do look and of course sound GREAT) again offer as I have no idea what these fetch.

IMG_0312.jpg
Boss PS-3 Boxed, good nick 110 euros shipped and paypal'd in EU
Boss GE-7 Monte Allumns Modded - Boxed and in good nick 55 euros shipped and paypal'd in EU

IMG_0311.jpg

Infanem Second Voice, Crazy fuzz, octave/harmony madness boxed and as new 100 euros shipped and paypal'd in EU

IMG_0313.jpg
IMG_0314.jpg
IMG_0315.jpg

Ibanez RG2550e - GK 2007 with the higher spec. Fantastic condition edge pro trem, wizard prestige neck, dimarzio pups, all accessories and hard case. Really the cream of the crop when it comes to ibby guitars, classic, high spec'd, amazing japanese workmanship and this one has the lightnig inlays and the bound neck of the later models. An absolute bargain at 600 euros shipped and paypal'd in the EU!!!!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by paganskins View Post
A couple of light scuffs to the headstock end and a couple of small white/clouded areas as the neck flows into the headstock, both could well buff out.

Original Godin gig bag and all case candy/paperwork and allen keys included

Viewing in or collection from Swansea welcomed, guitar will be well packed and posted with insurance.

Postage within the EU should be possible, please ask and I'll provide a quote.

Up on eBay, can do dealing cheaper off of eBay.

Loads of pics on photobucket.

IMG_3305.jpg
Price drop on this,

• Members

Really need to shift these now, and due to ebay wanting to charge me well over 10%, they're exclusively listed here now!

Both are 100% completely as new, I used both for a very short amount of time before buying a single amp with reverb (instead of 2 amps without, needing reverb and the ABY). Boxed as new, the same as you would get if you bought them from the shop.

Lehle Dual SGoS -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

FS: Jazzmaster plastic parts...

I have an extra set of 'witch hat' knobs I'm not using. White and in brand new perfect cond. Typicly used for Jazzmasters or Jags, cause it's just a volume and a tone knob. 5euro + shipping.

Dark red tortoise pickguard for japanese JM. Pretty much spotless. Pm for pics. 15euro + shipping.

• Members

Price Drop:

IMG_0313.jpg
IMG_0314.jpg
IMG_0315.jpg

Ibanez RG2550e - GK 2007 with the higher spec. Fantastic condition edge pro trem, wizard prestige neck, dimarzio pups, all accessories and hard case. Really the cream of the crop when it comes to ibby guitars, classic, high spec'd, amazing japanese workmanship and this one has the lightnig inlays and the bound neck of the later models. An absolute bargain at 525 euros shipped and paypal'd in the EU!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

For sale or trade:

Alesis iMultimix 16 USB £160 posted

Fender Rhodes MK1 £700 collected

a pair of KRK VXT 8 studio monitors as new in box. make me an offer, I need rid of these!

Digitech xp100 whammy/wah

Devi Ever Ruby

(pics available on request)

Looking for:

Black or white Jazzmaster pickup covers!

EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress

M9 compatible expression pedal

Mastery Bridge

Nord Electro

Archived