Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Feeler going out for a 79 Gibson The SG, a real rare bird, especially in the UK and Europe, as only a few slipped through.

With it's original Gibson Protector HSC, and looking remarkably like this:

jerr%20337.jpg

jerr%20339.jpg

I believe the pickup spec was a T Top at the neck and a Velvet brick at the bridge, the body and neck are American walnut and the fretboard is ebony.

I've done some setup work on it and it plays very very nicely, no need for any fretwork

The owner is looking for in excess of 1300GBP

• Members

FS Mexi standard Strat body H-s-s good conditon no dings marks etc as far as i'm aware, would like £78 posted pics will be shown with it assembled..

I also have a 22 fret mighty mite maple board strat neck I think this has the 9.5-12 compound radius with 1, 11/16th nut, ill include the graphtech nut, and sperzels if you want, £50 without the tuners or £85 with them on, the nuts clamping the tuners down are a little worn but they work perfectly...neck is good with the frets trimmed perfectly so theres no sharp edges...

Wilkinson/gotoh VSVG bridge Black will include all the hardware I can find, springs/claw I have it setup like Andy Timmons with the two centre screws missing, If I can find them I will include them but they are probably standard sized screws... £80 shipped

Seymour Duncan Custom 5 white/blk zebra F spaced £45 posted 1st class fair bit of lead on this one.

SD duckbucker £40 1st class recorded also black

SD lil screamin demon neck £46 posted black

Metal H-S-S strat guard made by a brittish company however it required a fair bit of work to get it to fit the pots, I also had to file down the bridge area to get it to sit right, £40 posted.

I also have a mirror strat guard thats routed for two hums and a single volume/three way toggle was made by wd music and is in good condition never been played..also have the back bridge cover

metallic/sparkle blue mighty mite body £35 needs bridge holes redrilled the bass side hole that was off has been filled in, I also have a gotoh two point strat trem in black £50 all hardware including posts springs arm for that one..

Mighty mite strat neck with floyd shelf, 15/8th nut top mounted, compound 9.5-12 radius unused, has had the frets clipped and filled down by the store so it should play great...

I also have an LTD M-1000 black that i've cleaned up looks new minus the missing rear bridge plate, £417 shipped uk includes ltd case, will accept offers if you collect near bridgend south wales, can also meet in cardiff.

I also have an RG-550 sangria red from 01 i've repalced the hardware/guard adn pickups now has cosmo black hardware not powder cosmo goes much better with the finish, couple of dings/scratches, but nothing bad, £460 shipped in a nice hardcase will take offers if collected, or I can sell the parts seperately.

£150 for the neck shipped the neck will come blank, no tuners or nut, it's a pre presttige 550 neck with a rear mounted locking nut a little bit of wear on the neck but it's still got years in it...

£190 for the 550 body top loaded sangria red body shipped with the bridge anchors. few dings and dents this was gigged heavilly before I got it few near the bridge and one on the edge at the top near the tummy cut, a big scratch ont he back, however that could be buffed out easily...

£150 for the edge shipped, this is in perfect condition. I will send this special delivery this is just the bridge.

£36 for the nut and retaining bar, this is the rear mount type I have a cosmo and powder cosmo one available the Powder one I ask £30 for posted 1st class recorded.

Dimarzio Crunchlab in red black with black poles/bar, the red is on the pole part £68 shipped 1st class recorded, HS-3 red £50 1st class recorded, Liquifire neck red/black, nickel poles £70 posted

Anchors which are new, and the studs £40 posted 1st class recorded, the studs are cosmo to match the bridge..

Jeannies glow in the dark RG/jem guard in good condition looks awesome when charged up will fit pre prestige models with the 56mm neck heel...£36 shipped

Redzline mirror guard/truss rod cover nice and thick also suited for pre prestige necks with the 56mm heel, however you can file it down either side to fit it..£43 guard and truss rod cover.

Will take reasonable offers on the parts, and give a discount on multiple items

http://photobucket.com/ozzukguitarssale

http://photobucket.com/ozzuksparts

Just pm me for any questions I should be able to ship to EU for the parts but you have to pay the excess would prefer to keep the bigger stuff to uk guitars and the bodies/neck....

Feel free to make offers but dont be offended If I refuse, looking for a carbon copy and mxr red compressor...

• Members

Hello!

Can't really believe I'm doing this, both were bought recently (within the last 3 months) but my band broke down shortly after and I really, really want to focus on my recording so I figure the money is best ploughed back into recording gear than sat here next to me. Both are in mint condition as far as I can see, I also have a replacement logo for the cab that looks like the logo on the head. Celestion Heritage G12H's in there (as far as I'm aware, actually, will open the cab up soon to confirm). Sounds gorgeous, of course - comes with a footswitch for the Reverb/OD.

Sorry for the crap photo;

Photo%2022-02-2012%2016%2018%2032.jpeg

Asking £1300 for both. Can be collected from Immingham, North East Lincs or anywhere in Leeds. Can maybe drive to meet too, thanks!

• Members

FS/FT(EU) Offset & Hollowbody guitars

Fender CIJ Jazzmaster SDpups, mustang bridge;

Fender CIJ Jazzblaster, WRHB Ri,mustang bridge, D&B neck;

Ibanez Artcore AK85 full hollow body;

PM for better pics!

Interested in:guitars mostly - Gibsons,Gretsches,Tyler variax,Fenders,Duesenbergs...

34hzzlv.jpg

• Members

I’ve got some serious GAS for a Les Paul style guitar of some sort, preferably in a ‘Lemon’ finish. If you’ve got anything you’re looking to sell or part-exchange for some pedals drop me a message.

The pedals I could include are:

Paul Cochrane Tim V2 (This is a custom version of the Tim with an additional volume control for the boost section)

Himmelstrutz Fetto Custom

Himmelstrutz Gramps+

Tech 21 Blonde V2

Cheers.

• Members

I just moved in Munich, Germany. I'm looking for a cheap but decent kit I will be able to resell for pretty much the same value or close when I leave the country in 6 months.

Anyone has something, not too expensive, I'd be interested in hearing from you smile.gif

Regards,

David

• Members

BOTH SOLD

Edit: Jap Tele off the market and due to finish it's ebay auction tonight (20/05) at 8pm

I've a recent near mint baja and c1985 MIJ 52RI up on eBay, happy to deal outside of eBay at £410 each posted or £400 collected.

Happy to look into EU P&P at cost.

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3529.jpg

May be open to UK trades, try me

• Members

I have a MXR Carbon Copy delay, a Earthquaker devices white light overdrive and a Blackout effectors Fixed Fuzz going for £75 each posted to the UK and a bit more for elsewhere.

IMAG0948.jpgIMAG0947.jpgIMAG0946.jpgIMAG0952.jpgIMAG0949.jpgIMAG0960.jpg

Also have a Fender Classic Player 60s strat £380 and a Squier Classic vibes 50s tele £180 for sale.

• Members

Fender usa standard stratocaster, customized by bareknuckle Bareknuckle prewired set - Irish Tour/Holy Diver. Mint, 2008, first owner. Tremolo arm included, no backplate thought. Included deluxe g&g fender case.

750€ + shipping (around 30€ in EU).

00.jpg

01.jpg

1.jpg

0.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

• Members

1999 Axis Sport MM90s (about a 8.5/10 condition).

Stunning neck, huge rock tone. Y'all know the deal with these, proper rock machines.

Aftermarket D-tuner on the low E string which was there when I bought her.

DSC_0055.jpg

DSCN0445.jpg

I can take more pictures smile.gif Ah yes the saddles are graphtech now but I'll include the (rusted) originals too.

€700 + shipping to EU countries, in a hardcase.

Also got a Vigier Ultra Blues in near-mint state (say 9.5/10 and that's being pessimistic). Fantastic guitar. €1,100 + shipping to EU countries.

DSC_0041-3.jpg

DSC_0304-1.jpg

And finally a Charvel M4 (1988)

She's about an 8/10 (a few scratches, I don't see much at all down to the wood though. Just some battle scars. A player, but a well looked-after player).

SD Jazz at the bridge. And the 'wrong' preamp, a bass preamp rather than the mid-boost that comes stock. This one's actually really cool: bass + treble mid of cut, very handy live I guess. Individual pickup switches. Autosplit when bridge + middle are in both on.

Now I have strong emotional ties to this one but the simple fact is that I no longer play her. She was my first ever guitar. I learnt pickup swaps on her, I learnt how to dismantle and repair a Floyd Rose on her. But she needs a good home.

€250 + shipping to EU27 countries. She comes in the original 'chainsaw' hardcase.

DSC_0305-1.jpg

DSC_0300-1.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0307-1.jpg

• Members

Fractal Audio Axe FX Ultra £1300

Skreddy Lunar Module £135

Skreddy Pig Mine £125

TC Electronic Nova Delay £140

Retrosonic Phaser £90

All items in excellent condition and come in original box. Prices include next day special delivery. Pics on request

• Members

Selling this on behalf of a friend:

Engl powerball (version 1) with Z5 footswitch for £750 - good condition

picture6vz.png

picture7qj.png

TC electronic G Major for £160 - perfect condition

picture8wr.png

Both i'd rather were collected but could arrange to meet in the london area, but can post if required! Tell me if you need any more details. Best to email jamesrwhensley@gmail.com if interested.

Archived