Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

• Members

I'm seriously thinking about selling my 5 month old Brunetti Singleman 16 tube amp. I searched long and hard for 'the one' only to find out that despite the 16/4/1W power scaling, I can't turn it above 3 in my apartment without upsetting the neighbours, so I'm really not making the most of it.

12" Celestion speaker; spring reverb; FX loop; bright/mid-boost switches; smooth/fat/tweed modes.

d85db1d0eb5f6f1ed84fa4bf6564a40b.jpg

Features, review and pictures are on my NAD thread here:

NAD-Brunetti-Singleman-16

I'm making this decision as I'm planning a round-the-world trip and need all the cash I can get. Whilst the Brunetti is a fantastic amp, I think I probably need something with either 2 channels or master volume for more versatility in apartment settings.

I paid £830 over Christmas last year and am looking for £650 (collection only from Plymouth). Condition is as new (never left my flat); comes with cover, manual and reverb footswitch.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

15" speaker; 120W; 'shape' control (notch filter); headphone jack & XLR out.

SANY6533.jpg

SANY6532.jpg

2-way configuration - upright as a typical bass amp, and 'kicked back' as a monitor.

Fantastic condition apart from some crackling around 1-2 on the volume knob - I've squirted some isopropyl alcohol into the pot but it hasn't cleared it.

New price is around £340; I'm looking for £170 - collection only from Plymouth.

• Members

Digitech Bad Monkey O/D pedal

Highly-ranked tube screamer clone; bass/treble controls, built like a tank. Great condition, boxed with manual. £22 inc postage.

SANY6537.jpg

Digitech JamMan Stereo looper

True stereo looping, SD card slot, USB connection, XLR mic input... full details here:

http://www.digitech.com/en/products/jamman-stereo

Purchased last August with high expectations; turns out I don't have the imagination, vocal skills or timing to make the most of it!

As new condition, only been used a handful of times in my own home. Includes box, PSU and manual. £165 inc postage.

1front.jpg

3rear.jpg

• Members

Selling my Eventide Timefactor. £220!!!

This pedal is in mint condition. Fully boxed. Official AC Adapter with it. Even comes with the polythene bags in the box and plastic sticky display cover it was sold with. I simply don't have time to play with it frown.gif

img1097y.jpg

img1099co.jpg

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMC

View Post

Digitech Bad Monkey O/D pedal

Highly-ranked tube screamer clone; bass/treble controls, built like a tank. Perfect condition, boxed with manual. £22 inc postage.

Digitech JamMan Stereo looper

True stereo looping, SD card slot, USB connection, XLR mic input... full details here:

http://www.digitech.com/en/products/jamman-stereo

Purchased last August with high expectations; turns out I don't have the imagination, vocal skills or timing to make the most of it!

As new condition, only been used a handful of times in my own home. Includes box, PSU and manual. £165 inc postage.

Hi mate, I've PM'd you re the Bad Monkey smile.gif

• Members

Hi guys,

Price drop on my baritone guitar photos here http://www.myspace.com/deathapedisco...depths/1208910 �235 picked up �250 shipped

Still selling this for �275 picked up or �300 shipped (massive hard case) http://www.myspace.com/deathapedisco.../album/1211274

And my Randall V2 with spare tubes footswitch power lead etc �600 shipped

• Members

Jackson PS-2 Performer Series.

I think its from around 1995-1997, great condition for a guitar of its age too! Lovely piano black finish, Floyd Rose Licensed trem. All original pick-ups and electrics, its rare to find these in such great shape! I'd love to keep it but i just cant handle the trem, i'm so heavy handed. Comes with white strap and gig bag

jackson004.jpg

jackson005.jpg

jackson002.jpg

jackson007.jpg

jackson009.jpg

jackson001.jpg

I'm looking for £130 + Postage

• Members

FOR SALE OR TRADE : Marshall YJM 100 - trade for an Orange AD30

Stunning amp in a1 condition with all packaging etc.

Don't be put off by the association with Yngwie, this is a true 1959 capable of all the classic sounds of many legendary guitarists all at useable volumes thanks to the powerscaling.

Impressive footswitchable reverb, effects loop, overdrive and brilliant noise gate are great features and also has self biasing and a 50watt power mode.

Looking for an Orange ad30 with or without 2x12 in trade (plus cash my way) or a straight sale at £1000 (my bottom line price). Based in chester

254f207e.jpg

f110b55d.jpg

286976b6.jpg

5e32e2e0.jpg

22e1a7c5.jpg

8087fa5b.jpg

338e793a.jpg

• Members

FS:

-Buzz stop: 15Euro

-Jazzmaster body. Traditional routing, beautifull ash, brand new, ready to be finished, fits fender/allparts necks: 110Euro

That's excl s&h, mail me your location and I'll try to work out the fastest/cheapest option...

WTB:

-Crowther Hotcake

• Members

Anyone interested in trading my Eric Johnson maple-board strat for a G&L of some description? preferrably a flatter-radius, rosewood-board ASAT Special or Bluesboy, but I'll consider any US G&L or high-end Tele.

• Members

WTS/WTT:

Behringer FX600 - 15€

Behringer UC200 - 10€

Danelectro Daddy-O - 25€

Mainly looking for a Dano French Toast and a Gator Power Supply, but hit me up with anything if you're interested.

Will trade all of these + a Fender FRV-1 Spring Reverb for a Subdecay Spring Theory.

Yamaha BB605 bass - needs some work, but looks worse than it actually is - 150€ or will trade for other gear or some DYI pedals - photos here, PM for more info - http://www.guitarradas.com/t8941-tro...-gear-de-baixo - with Elixir strings.

• Members

WTB: Good telecaster bridge pickup for an esquier. Not looking for anything in particular, open to anything that isn't either super modern high output or extremely vintage twangy/trebly...

• Members

Hi all,

Recently bought a new LP Standard and already have way to many les pauls, so having a clear-out. Based in Birmingham - collection in person would be great, but could ship if needed.

2011 Limited Edition 50's Tribute Humbucker (light back) Honey Burst

Thomann only Europe Limited edition, no longer available. This has a 2-piece light back (newer ones have a dark back to hide multiple pieces of wood). Also has the last of the rosewood fingerboards (newer models have baked maple). Great condition with Gibson gig bag.

PM me if you have any questions or are interested, or want some more pictures - looking for £550

P1030927.jpg

Also, 1997 Epiphone Les Paul Custom - made in Korea, commonly thought to be better quality than the later ones coming out of China. Alpine white, slightly yellowed as all the best white LP customs do! Really great condition for its age - she has been looked after! Looking for £200

P1030938.jpg

Also, Hohner Rockwood Les Paul copy, refinished with yellow top and vinyl racing stripes (vinyl can be removed, not clear coated over). Looking for £80 - again, PM me if you have any questions or want more pics.

P1030946.jpg

• Members

A friend of mine is selling his very limited edition strat via ebay (link below). This is a great guitar that I've spent time playing myself, it just doesn't suit his needs.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISA...:L:LCA:GB:1123

It's US made, s/s/s, black with a chrome guard and knobs with a black and chrome headstock. It has a bound body, locking tuners and only 120 were produced, he may be open to trades (something like 2 guitars or guitar plus cash), pm me with offers of trades or bid on ebay to buy outright.

Trade wise, he'd be fairly open but it has to be half decent, he wants a good bridge humbucker and preferably a trem

• Members

Up for sale is my 2012 Gibson BJA LP Jr. This is a special order with a one piece mahogany body (BJA's are now made with mutliple piece bodies) and the neck is slightly chunkier than the usual slim 60's profile.

Fantastic sounding and looking guitar - will also provide a vintage wiring harness (not fitted).

0d6ef48d.jpg

5aa341bc.jpg

ed9b7582.jpg

e92dc5f2.jpg

65e56244.jpg

£660 (much cheaper than a new a one and this with the one piece body and 50's wiring kit thrown in - worth £35) meet up or collection only. I travel with work so other locations are possible - try me

mobile 07968657561

I have 100% feedback with over 10 years on fleabay

• Members

GIBSON CS-356 WITH BIGSBY - Very hard to find in the UK. In superb condition. Sounds great, looks incredible, but I don't use it live and I don't record much with it, so it has to go...would trade for a Gibson Firebird 7, a good Jazzmaster, or a PRS Custom 24 (Wide thin). Otherwise I am looking for £1,600. Shipping etc to be discussed.

img3993vc.jpg

img3994x.jpg

img3992s.jpg

img3995w.jpg

img3997to.jpg

img3996y.jpg

img3998o.jpg

• Members

FS: EM Customs REVOLUTION Looper.

This is a similar kinda thing to the Voodoo Labs GCX, Soundsculpture Switchblade, RJM, CAE stuff.... Basically a midi controlled rack looper with 10 loops and 6 relay switches for amp channel changes etc. You can configure it to split your loops up so you can do the 4 cable method, with some stuff going through your FX loop, you can access loops on the fly with CC messages, you can configure the relays to be momentary or latching, and access those by CC too...so could make one a tap tempo???

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...ed=0CFIQ7gEwAA

But yeah, a powerful machine. I'd say it's in 8.5/10 condition, it has got a couple of dinks and scratches, but that's what happens innit unfortunately.

Will get some actual pics, but for now, I've thrown together a collage of the stock pics:

RevolutionSwitcher1.jpg

Looking £250 posted for this, with PP Gift or Bank transfer, or can meet up in Birmingham area and do it in person (I'll knock a bit off if ya collect).

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

2 Guitars for sale.

both in like new condition and including original cases…

Moog Guitar EP-1 Black - 1799 Euro

ESP Eclipse Distressed - 1249 Euro

Just drop me a line when you are interested and we discuss the details.

Insured and trackable shipping within the EU is for free…

CIMG5178.jpg

CIMG5190.jpg

CIMG5192.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

DSC00454.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

• Members

For sale is my beautiful PRS Mira guitar.

It is in great condition with only a few nicks here and there due to use at college and gigging over the past year. It comes with all of the documents and certificates or authenticity and an official PRS hardcase.

I'm reluctantly selling this guitar to fund a guitar which I have wanted for a long time, a telecaster, however don't take anything away from this PRS as it is one the most amazing sounding, and looking, guitars I have ever played.

It's coil tap feature allows you to switch the pickups from humbucker sound to a single coil, both of which sound outstanding and when used with a good amp, this guitar sounds incredible!

PRS Mira's are guitar rare, and if you are reading this ad you will probably know about the quality of Paul Reed Smith's guitars!

If you would like to try out the guitar or arrange to pick it up, drop me an email and we can arrange something. I am located in Sunderland, North East England.

cLc2S.jpg

g9huG.jpg

DhsXo.jpg

Archived