Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

• Members

As new condition Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin and Tric case. Finish is Cognac Burst. I still have the tags etc that came with it new. I would ideally keep it but I need the money for something else that has come up.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stuff Im Selling - Hit me With Offers

Fender American Precision Bass

Line6 XT Live Floor Pod

Boss MD2

Boss GE7

Boss NS2

Boss TU2

MXR Distortion +

MXR Micro Amp

EHX Stereo Electric Mistress

EHX 1Echo

EHX Pog2

EHX English Muff'n

EHX Worm XO

Stuff I Want

TC Electronic Nova Repeater

Blackstar HT Dual

Polytune

Timmy

EHX Cathedral

Headrush

• Members

In real need of a new main axe, I've got a bunch of very different options on my wish list:

-Gibson es-335, ebony. I figured the ones that are 1900euro new might be just within my budget if I find a good deal for a used one.

-Mij Jazzmaster, sunburst. I know this is a long shot, cause I'm pretty picky: I want one of those '66 reissues with the block neck inlayssmile.gif

-Fender '52 tele (mia): Preferably a black one, but since they're sorta rare I'll also setle for a butterscotch finish. Or you can also let me know if you hapen to be selling an black or botterscotch Tokai Breezy Sound.

-Strat: Fender JV or a tokai from the '80s or something similar in quality. Preferably two-tone sunburst and rosewood fb, but anything's esle is also worth considering.

Cheers.

• Members

v.4 KOT with High Gain red side. Mint condition, never applied velcro or feet, and comes with everything it did when i got it new (couple months ago). Excuse the crappy iPhone pics.

Sounds sensational, but is surplus to my needs now; in the 18 months I was on the list I went fully digital.

Open to part trades, but I'd need some cash as this is going to finance some bills. Let me know if you're interested.

kot.jpg

• Members

Matched Quad of Genalex Gold Lion Reissue EL84 Valves.

Used but good condition. Around 15 hours of light home use, so nearly new with lots of life left in them.

These are the best current production EL84s money can buy. Solid construction, great cleans and handle overdrive brilliantly.

I can honestly say that these have the best overdriven sound of any current production EL84 I've tried, and I've tried JJ, Sovtek, EH, TAD etc.

I'm selling them because I use old stock Mullard preamp valves, and combined with these EL84s I felt it was a little too warm sounding for my taste.

These are

• Members

FS/FT

TC electronic XII Classic Phaser

Great condition. Comes with its box, sheet and velvet-y pouch. Velcro'd.

Don't know how much should I ask so make me an offer.

As far trades just make me an offer.

• Members

Knocked some dosh off these, but make me a reasonable offer and i may accept... Really need the money this week to pay for me to get to Secret Garden festival frown.gif

Bad Cat Black Cat Head and matching cab -

• Members

Peavey Delta Blues amp...

30W tube, tweed effect covering, 15" speaker, FX loop, spring reverb, tremelo. Marshall channel/FX footswitch.

Very good condition, just a couple of small marks to the finish.

Great blues tone... this guy can make it sing:

• Members

In Edinburgh, but willing to ship (would have to look into cost).

Top: Solid Cedar

Back and Sides: Bubinga

Width of the body on the 12 fret: 95 mm

Width of the body on the lower bout: 100 mm

Fingerboard: Rosewood

Neck: Mahogany

Width of the neck on the nut: 51.5 mm

Width of the neck on the 12 fret: 61.5 mm

Head Machine: Nickel

Scale: 65cm

Beautiful sounding guitar, rich and full, with comfortable action and neck size. The reason for it being so cheap is an idiot with a BB gun in my student halls a few years back mad.gif As can be seen in the photos, the guitar caught a couple of ricochets. Only superficial damage of course, nothing remotely structural. The guitar has been constructed with no fret markings for some bizarre reason, or lack thereof, so as you can see I stuck on some markers myself some time ago. If you'd like these to be removed let me know and I'll go at them with some gentle guitar cleaning fluid that will leave no trace.

17432295.jpg

17432554.jpg

17432734.jpg

If you're interested I'll email you more photos plus these ones, all in the original image quality so you'll get a much better idea of the guitar.

PS. Is there a better place than this to post Euro acoustic guitar spam?? Couldn't find one.

Cheers all!

• Members

Looking for a PRS CE24, but will consider a CE22 or Customs.

Also, if anyone was interested in buying my Schecter C-1 Classic or trading the above mentioned guitars for it (+money of course), let me know.

I am from Czech Republic and have solid eBay feedback (some 150 positive feedbacks or so). I don't have many posts because I am a moderator at our local forum hudebniforum.cz

• Members

!!!! Time Has Come Merch Sell Out !!!!

Here is the Deal:

Buy one Item and get 50% off on any additional T-Shirt you order.

For Example: Buy a CD for 10 Euro and add 2 shirts for 5 Euro each!

No shipping costs just a paypal gift payment would be nice! We ship worldwide for FREE!

Shirt 10 Euro

CD 10 Euro

Zipper 20 Euro

We have Small, Medium and Large sizes!

Archived